clen question

bullet

Awards
Hey guys i'm day 4 into a 2 week clen cycle. I'm at 60mcg a day right now and I'm feeling good. My question is, i usually take the clen with food. I just take it on an empty stomach and 1 minute later i have my breakfast. Is that ok? Am I taking away from the efficiency of it? Should i wait longer before I eat? The first day i waited about 30 min and it hit me hard, too hard... Flet like sh*t the whole day...I'd really appreciate some knowledgeble advice.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter. Just do whatever makes you the most comfortable. Are you taking taurine also ?? Are you going to increae your dose at some point ??

bullet

Awards
I started out my hamster with 40/40/60/60 tomorow i'll go to 80 then sunday 80 and i'm not sure if i'll up it on monday or on tuesday to 100. I'll see how my hamster responds to it. At this point at 60 he feels it. A little shaky and feeling a little high. Also heartrate is up a little and feeling kind of hot. But no problems sleeping whatseoever. My hamster's sleeping like a little baby. And only 4 days into it and it's feeling tighter and leaner. So far he doesn't really mind the sides to it. Oh and he's not taking any taurine.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
LOL!! Sounds good ! You should probably add taurine.. You can research so you can see why it might be a good idea .. keep us posted on your progress..

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Yea hop on that Taurine for cramps...

Well if you're getting any.

bullet

Awards
No cramps at all so far... maybe I should go buy some taurine just in case.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
No cramps at all so far... maybe I should go buy some taurine just in case.

taurine is cheap in bulk, it's always a good idea to keep on hand for your Clen cycle, or to mix into your pre w/o shakes is also good.

bullet

Awards
Well it's my hamster's 6th day into it. He's not getting any cramps or anything like that. He's up to 80mcg/day, all taken into one serving. I figured out that the best way to give it to him is about middle through his breakfast. That way he feels good. Otherwise if he takes it on an empty stomach he gets all jittery and shakey for hours. He's looking a lot tighter though. Matter of fact his girlfriend was commenting on it yeasturday. Really close to a 6 pack. Esspecially when he gets all pumped up at the gym.. He's really happy with the clen. What can I say, thanks IBE! You guys are the best!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Well it's my hamster's 6th day into it. He's not getting any cramps or anything like that. He's up to 80mcg/day, all taken into one serving. I figured out that the best way to give it to him is about middle through his breakfast. That way he feels good. Otherwise if he takes it on an empty stomach he gets all jittery and shakey for hours. He's looking a lot tighter though. Matter of fact his girlfriend was commenting on it yeasturday. Really close to a 6 pack. Esspecially when he gets all pumped up at the gym.. He's really happy with the clen. What can I say, thanks IBE! You guys are the best!!
Sounds good !! Let us know how it works out for you!!! :woohoo:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see its working for you bro. :D

bullet

Awards
Allright guys well this is how it goes.... I've only taken it for 1 week, during which I went from being a little pudgy to being lean. This stuff is awsome. I found out that if I take it in the middle of my breakfast everything goes good. No shakes, no feeling like you're going to pass out, no sides at all. I went from 192lbs to 179lbs and I don't feel that i've lost any muscle mass. I'm still just as strong as I was when i first started it. The only thing is that I am smaller. More ripped but smaller, and since i'm not walking around naked so people can see that i'm leaner, people are telling me that i'm small now. I honestly feel that i've dropped more than 13lbs. My waist is down about 2 inches. My Obliques are showing... Anyways i'm going to be going on a trip to Europe in July, and I want to keep as much size as possible right now. However when I get back, i'm going to do another short cycle to drop my BF even more. Anyways, i want to thank IBE again, you guys are the best, and for everybody else thanks for helping me out in my forums!

bullet

Awards
oh yeah I forgot.... Even at 100mcg i still didn't get any cramps. I made sure I drank a lot of water, but i didn't need taurine at all. Still thanks everyone for having my back and helping me out. Everyone reacts differently and I guess I just don't cramp.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Glad to see that it worked for you. :D

Also, thanks for the kind words. :)