AI or Nolvadex

anatolian

Awards
This was inspired by the thread about Nolva while "on" cycle. Anyhow I see alot of people using an AI with a test booster (NHA stack) or running one with a stronger product (Superdrol,Pheraplex) to keep estrogen sides down. My question is instead of an AI with your test booster or stronger product what would be the reason (to run or not run) Nolvadex instead of an AI?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind a SERM like nolva does nothing to lower estrogen levels.. It works by binding to the receptor with a blocking action( more bound sites less for the estrogen floating around in your body to bind to).. An AI works on the aromatase enzyme by blocking the conversion of testosterone into estrogen and will actually lower estrogen levels.. So one could use nolva to prevent gyno ( due to its blocking action in breast tissue) while on a cycle. If you are looking to keep estrogen in check using anabolics that aromatise an AI would do the trick.. Nolva will do nothing to lower estrogen so if you get lots of bloat or symptoms of high estrogen you would want to use an AI!!!

anatolian

Awards
Thankyou that is exactly what I was wondering. I have read some articles on Nolvadex and AI's and just could not seem to come to any solid conclusion, this being cause I have no idea about these compounds.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
yea and like i have said time and time again, letrozole is the way to go for estrogen blocking, much better then arimidex. Some might say its not good to block all estrogen while on, but i say i get big while on no matter what im taking.. and i sure dont want those titties, or 5 chins or cheeks that stick out 3 feet while on. sooo letro all the way

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
yea and like i have said time and time again, letrozole is the way to go for estrogen blocking, much better then arimidex. Some might say its not good to block all estrogen while on, but i say i get big while on no matter what im taking.. and i sure dont want those titties, or 5 chins or cheeks that stick out 3 feet while on. sooo letro all the way
Agreed !!!!!!