clostebol acetate - guesses on oral availability?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
obviously i would prefer to shoot it, but the inability to be suspended at high dosages, and my aversion to shots w/ more than 2mL in them forces me to consider the oral route, a la finaplix.

the stuff can be had for CHEAP, so running a high dose isnt a problem. does anyone think i will get anything out of this? i was thinking 500mg/day of capped powder, but i could try getting it into castor oil a la andriol (i hear it slows down processing). i'm not expecting a miracle. i'll be stacking it with homebrew andriol and 1,4ad among some other things that are undecided. going for a mild, lean bulk (unles i say **** it and use the transdermal test/nandrolone w/ tbol along with the other stuff and just blow up)

any leads would be helpful...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Isnt clostebol realted to chlordehydromethyltestosterone( Tbol)..??? If it is what I am thinking it should work well in a oral form!!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
There is an oral form of clostebol acetate, under the same name of Megagrisevit Mono, but it has no alterations that suggest increased oral availability. As such, oral doses would have to be 10-15 times higher to elicit a similar effect as the injections

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is an oral form of clostebol acetate, under the same name of Megagrisevit Mono, but it has no alterations that suggest increased oral availability. As such, oral doses would have to be 10-15 times higher to elicit a similar effect as the injections
thanks for the direct quote from BigCat's write-up.

any chem geeks have a theory?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Just trying to help LOL.. On other boards people seem to have good sucess with it ...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Wait a second. You can synthesize the enanthate ester using fischer synthesis and this might solve your problem . You should be able to make a higher dose.. And have less volume of injection and less frequency of injections... What do you think???

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait a second. You can synthesize the enanthate ester using fischer synthesis and this might solve your problem . You should be able to make a higher dose.. And have less volume of injection and less frequency of injections... What do you think???
haha...sounds complicated. i think i'll just eat it and see what happens!!

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
haha...sounds complicated. i think i'll just eat it and see what happens!!
Not to complex but I hear ya man LOL( much easier to just cap it !!) Please keep me posted on how that works for you as it is interesting to me... Good luck!!!!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
obviously i would prefer to shoot it, but the inability to be suspended at high dosages, and my aversion to shots w/ more than 2mL in them forces me to consider the oral route, a la finaplix.

the stuff can be had for CHEAP, so running a high dose isnt a problem. does anyone think i will get anything out of this? i was thinking 500mg/day of capped powder, but i could try getting it into castor oil a la andriol (i hear it slows down processing). i'm not expecting a miracle. i'll be stacking it with homebrew andriol and 1,4ad among some other things that are undecided. going for a mild, lean bulk (unles i say **** it and use the transdermal test/nandrolone w/ tbol along with the other stuff and just blow up)

to be honest this is one that I would go transdermal on first. This is not going to be very orally avalable I think, much less then fina. I am thinking closer to 500mg TWICE a day, then again that is just a guess and I really don't know. Taking the ester off is easy and the results would be better I think. even witht he ester the transdermal would work here. then again transderaml test/nand (forget the tbol, you don't need anything else with this) would do wonders bro.

Oh and about the not liking ED/high volume shots, :wussy:

j/k

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
to be honest this is one that I would go transdermal on first. This is not going to be very orally avalable I think, much less then fina. I am thinking closer to 500mg TWICE a day, then again that is just a guess and I really don't know. Taking the ester off is easy and the results would be better I think. even witht he ester the transdermal would work here. then again transderaml test/nand (forget the tbol, you don't need anything else with this) would do wonders bro.

Oh and about the not liking ED/high volume shots, :wussy:

j/k
^^^ What he said. Except the jk part.

neurotic3

Awards
If you were to use a transdermal, do you think the acetate ester would screw its bioavailability?

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established

This would be the perfect oppertunity for the oral administration of DHB.... (if more was known about how to assess the proper dosages accordingly).

neurotic3

Awards
This would be the perfect oppertunity for the oral administration of DHB....
DHB = dihydroboldenone = 17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one aka 1-test ?

If so, you should also take into account the particular caustic (burning) nature of that molecule and the possibility of some degree of stomach issues.

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
DHB = dihydroboldenone = 17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one aka 1-test ?

If so, you should also take into account the particular caustic (burning) nature of that molecule and the possibility of some degree of stomach issues.
Sorry. I should have more clear. DHB (dihydroxybergamottin).

In relation to cytochrome P450 and first pass metabolism, DHB would be perfect for greatly improving bioavailability and systemic circulation of the target compound, but the subject of DHB and how to properly adjust dosages after it's induction, remains unclear.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry. I should have more clear. DHB (dihydroxybergamottin).

In relation to cytochrome P450 and first pass metabolism, DHB would be perfect for greatly improving bioavailability and systemic circulation of the target compound, but the subject of DHB and how to properly adjust dosages after it's induction, remains unclear.
i am not sure if we even know how oral unmethylated steroids are even absorbed, whether by lymphatic (using oil already in our gut) or by a limited direct reaction with the liver...i suspect the latter is the case; a great deal is simply broken down but some manages to get through to the bloodstream (i am not very well versed on any of these processes!)

i would really love to find 17a-clostebol, which i think is actually legal, but nobody has anything but acetate. it would probably be alot like M4OHT, but i could run it with nandrolone without MPB concerns.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if you can get this stuff in powder, you must be able to get other compounds .. why not go with something better and easier .. i.e. test

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you can get this stuff in powder, you must be able to get other compounds .. why not go with something better and easier .. i.e. test
the last part of my last post should explain why...i want to use nandrolone in an upcoming cycle but i like to use 5AR inhibitors on most cycles...if i had test that didnt reduce to DHT, i wouldnt need the 5AR inhibitor, and therefore i could use test (clostebol) and nandrolone without hairline concerns.