Superdrol after a cycle???

vmaster333

Awards
Is it ok to take a 2 week cycles of superdrol right after a cycle of someting else such as sust? If not how long to wait?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Is it ok to take a 2 week cycles of superdrol right after a cycle of someting else such as sust? If not how long to wait?
No superdrol is suppressive.. You need to do a proper PCT after using test and fully recover before you start again. Most people follow time on = time off protocol to let HPTA recover.. Two weeks after sust cycle you should be on pct .. Did you do a test cycle or are you just asking??

papa G

Awards
From personal experience SD will shut you down VERY hard. Wait a
few months before doing SD if you don't you will be shut down VERY VERY VERY hard from the SD! SD is what made me realize the importance of LONGER breaks between cycles. SD is the only thing that made me SUPER DEPRESSED AND NO LIBIDIO post cycle. At the time I was running cycles with PCT, but too damn close together. IMO you should go natty for a good period of time every few cycles. I have been off for roughly 4 and a half months and my WELL BEING and GAINS are pretty good for natural levels.

I am now ready to start my TST/PROSTAN recomp cycle on monday. I know it's pretty mild but I'm not looking for alot of bulk right now (pretty big anyways) just want to show the six-pack. I have taken x-tra time off between cycles to let my hormone levels get somewhat balanced.

Vmaster, IMHO let your HPTA recover before running the SD. I feel pretty good right now with my natty test and feel pretty damn pumped about my next cycle (I know its mild) Wait till you can wake up with wood (natty) before starting another cycle. JMHO!!!