How long does Tren made from a kit last?
- 04-21-2003, 05:59 PM
- 04-21-2003, 08:30 PM
- 04-21-2003, 09:13 PM
04-21-2003, 10:15 PM
04-21-2003, 11:10 PM
think that I read on gotfina it has a 1 year life after conversion, but don't quote me, you might want to ask over there
04-22-2003, 12:40 AM
04-22-2003, 06:43 PM
04-23-2003, 07:39 PM
Yeah I believe you are right at a 1 year shelf life. I don't believe heat breaks down fina, therefore don't worry about keeping it in the fridge. However, do keep it out of sunlight. Sun will cause it to break down. And nobody wants useless fina.
04-24-2003, 10:48 PM
Yes, you are correct. 1 year is the shelf life f home made tren. As with all gear keep in a cool dark place. cool means, in a closet or drawer or anywhere that is not in constant hot temperature. it will remain the same color (clear gold) for that time. I still feel it can last up to a year and half , but have not been able to confirm it yet. Animal would have been the one to ask, but I have not talked to him since he got into trouble with the law a while back.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hove131 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-04-2011, 01:35 AM
- By pdigs in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2008, 08:00 PM
- By GeneTikz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-06-2005, 07:49 AM
- By adrenalinaddict in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2004, 07:01 PM
- By BUFF STUFF in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2003, 03:11 PM