Still making gains after a week(superdrol)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i just would like to say that im in my 8th day of pct, i fell great no more mood swings, i have gained 2 more pounds(now 186), today im going to add today German american Jetfuel to my pct, and going to start to do some cardio today, as far as strength its all there. :woohoo:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have felt the effects (active it seems) of SD up to two weeks after stopping its usage.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thats cool, so i can still spect results in this week.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

Ddono25

Awards
I have also felt the effects of superdrol for up to two weeks after cessation of use. I was wondering if it would be smarter to start post cycle therapy about a week after stopping instead of immediately after. Anyone try this?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well , for what i know SD shuts you down, when youre off what you whant to do to keep your gains is get your body up and running so that your natural test levels help you keep the gains.

correct me if im wrong.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
well , for what i know superdrol shuts you down, when youre off what you whant to do to keep your gains is get your body up and running so that your natural test levels help you keep the gains.

correct me if im wrong.
I'd have to agree with you Zombie. I even start my PCT a few days still on. It might kill my final gains a marginal amount, but I am want to get my natty test up and running ASAP. Being supressed sucks once you identify yourself in that condition.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
these are some pictures from before taking superdrol, and during the cycle

the one with the yellow face it was taken in the 2nd week, the other 2 in the blue shirt were i show my tattoo its from a month before starting SD, and the one in the gray shirt its the last day i took SD :D

Attachments

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I felt like I kept getting stronger 2 to 3 weeks after my first cycle. It was great. I am currently on my second cycle, and for some reason, I dont feel as strong as I was when I was on my first cycle, but then again, I have hurt my shoulder, and that has kept me from doing things the way I did the first go around. But, This go around, I have got a much leaner gain than before. I have not looked at the scale in almost a week, but my arms have grown 1/2" to 3/4 when pumped.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie, cant really tell anything from the pics you posted.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i should try to look for other pics, those were taken with a crappy web cam

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
glad you're seeing good gains bro - when do you plan to cut?

(i also got results from SD up to a week after stopping)

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
What your talking about is not uncommon, try adding in some SIZEON and watch the gains keep coming. Seriously, I have never been as lean and strong as I am now, even off cycle, now that Im using SIZEON.

Wow that sounds like product pimp, sorry for that. I think Im gonna have to write a review now.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
shouldn't you wait a month before you start doing cardio in order to keep your gains...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
shouldn't you wait a month before you start doing cardio in order to keep your gains...
All depends on how well you hold on to your mass. Everyone is different. Some cardio will not make you lose your gains.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
All depends on how well you hold on to your mass. Everyone is different. Some cardio will not make you lose your gains.
I found I stand to remain a great deal more anabolic by finding the right amount of cardio. To think staying away from cardio as a rule of thumb is just stupid. If you are a hard gainer you will need less, if you gain fat more easily you will need more.

Imagine you were building a chain of first rate steakhouses. Would you want roads or Interstates to connect the steakhouses? The roads will get them there in a slow, single file way; but you can ship them in by the boatload with the interstate options. The same goes with you muscles and circulatory system.

Just find your balance.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
what did you take for your superdrol post cycle therapy.
tamoxifen, Flax Oil, multivitamins, milk thistle, hawthorn berry, fenugreek, MHP T-BombII,Coq10, Glucosamine

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I found I stand to remain a great deal more anabolic by finding the right amount of cardio. To think staying away from cardio as a rule of thumb is just stupid. If you are a hard gainer you will need less, if you gain fat more easily you will need more.

Imagine you were building a chain of first rate steakhouses. Would you want roads or Interstates to connect the steakhouses? The roads will get them there in a slow, single file way; but you can ship them in by the boatload with the interstate options. The same goes with you muscles and circulatory system.

Just find your balance.
:goodpost: Allowed me to visualize what you were meaning.

detisme

Awards
I finished my first superdrol cycle 3 weeks ago and I am still making gains! I cannot wait to do my next bottle!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
What were your stats before and now? How much did you actually gain in strength and size?

I finished my first superdrol cycle 3 weeks ago and I am still making gains! I cannot wait to do my next bottle!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established