Help, new too the site and game

buttasmoothceo

Awards
After reviewing a bunch of information on the internet and the HBO special etc...I have decided to try it out. And think that steroid use has gotten quite the bad rap from politicians and gov't agencies after reviewing all of the facts and figures......I am a total newbie and first timer...

I'm 32, 6'2, 219lbs, broad shoulders and want to cut fat and build mass. Most of my excess weight is in the belly/love handle area....I get quite a bit am I a football player or some type of athlete...and up until ACL replacement surgery...as very fit....

I keep my diet tight...chicken, fish, turkey, lots of veges etc....and have sunday as my cheat day....

I would like input on what to start out on and any advice or recommendations for getting started. Any input would be greatly appreciated....

I work out 3-5 times a week.....

Thanks for all of your feedback and help.:squat:

Last edited:
jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After reviewing a bunch of information on the internet and the HBO special etc...I have decided to try it out. And think that steroid use has gotten quite the bad rap from politicians and gov't agencies after reviewing all of the facts and figures......I am a total newbie and first timer...

I'm 32, 6'2, 219lbs, broad shoulders and want to cut fat and build mass. Most of my excess weight is in the belly/love handle area....I get quite a bit am I a football player or some type of athlete...and up until ACL replacement surgery...as very fit....

I keep my diet tight...chicken, fish, turkey, lots of veges etc....and have sunday as my cheat day....

I would like input on what to start out on and any advice or recommendations for getting started. Any input would be greatly appreciated....

I work out 3-5 times a week.....

Thanks for all of your feedback and help.:squat:
6'2 219 sounds like a reasonable weight to begin AAS to me. may i ask what you would estimate your bodyfat % at.

the classic 1st cycle for a newbie would be testosterone enanthate or cypionate for 10-12 weeks with a dianabol 4 week jumpstart (it takes testosterone enanthate and cypionate 4 weeks to "kick in"). if you would like to cut this can be replaced with turinabol for slightly better quality muscle gains. the legal pro steroids pheraplex or superdrol (or its knock offs) can also be subsituted.

before you consider cycling make sure you understand the compounds you are using...means of administration...dosing...support supplements needed...type of anti estrogens to be used....and diet for the type of goals you have in mind.

diet is the most important factor in how much you gain and how much you keep after your cycle is completed.

you have come to the right place. welcome to AM it is nice to see someone who has their diet, training, etc. in order before inquiring about steroid use.

buttasmoothceo

Awards
thanks for the reply...i would guess around 15-18%

buttasmoothceo

Awards
Thank you...yes I did my homework before even thinking about doing it...but after further review, looks like a winner....i have a lot of friends in MMA/UFC fighting and they will be able to help me...I just wanted to get other opinions from seasoned people outside of my circle of friends etc...i've subscribed to all the sites, ordered the 2 main books and should have all the info to educate me...i figured i could get some quick and easy cliff notes here....i dont want to get massive or anything...just nice and cut and solid.....

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
buttsmooth,

- how long have you been training?
- are you actually tracking your cals? How many grams of protien/carbs/fats are you getting in each day?
-Have you done enough research to the point where you have an idea what hormones will give you the results you're after?

At this point, you should have the above all planned out, and it would really help other board members deliver the best advice.

Honestly, at 6'2, 219 and around ~18%BF, there's plenty room to grow naturally before you start using AAS. There's a lot of natural supplements that can augment your body's natural testosterone production (The NHA Stack, CissusQ, etc), that work quite well especially in the older athlete. (not that 32 is old, but you know what I mean:))

BV

buttasmoothceo

Awards
sorry..what i meant is i have done my research to know that this is something that I want to do....and if done right steroids are a positive.......and get started as soon as possible.......now I have to learn all the different hormones and stacks etc....and all the compounds etc....im sorry if it sounded fishy.....im just really excited to get things started......and this stuff is all new to me.....i thought like weight loss or most other things....there was a step by step process...but obivously this is far more complex....and much more to determine........so i apologize for my ignorance....ive got books coming and have subscribed to most of the major ezines etc....so bare with me....have a great day.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry..what i meant is i have done my research to know that this is something that I want to do....and if done right steroids are a positive.......and get started as soon as possible.......now I have to learn all the different hormones and stacks etc....and all the compounds etc....im sorry if it sounded fishy.....im just really excited to get things started......and this stuff is all new to me.....i thought like weight loss or most other things....there was a step by step process...but obivously this is far more complex....and much more to determine........so i apologize for my ignorance....ive got books coming and have subscribed to most of the major ezines etc....so bare with me....have a great day.
Just read up until you have a pretty comprehensive idea of what you want to do, and then come back on the board so the knowledgeable cats can guide you through the proccess. Also, try to research not only basic things like Test E will give me such and such gains and I'm supposed to take Tamox for PCT. Figure out the why's and how's of these compounds so you know exactly what you are doing to your body.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Welcome!

As you already seem to know, it's not a game...it's a lifestyle!

Jason_L

Awards
How long have you been lifting?
I know plenty of guys your size who have no need touching anabolics yet. Not saying this applies to you, but my brother hasn't been to the gym in 7 years, yet within a month of starting again could have easily posted this exact thing. He's 6'2, 220, but would hardly be ready for anabolics. Heck, I'm 5'10, 215, 34" waist :( , 18" neck, but I'm not ready at this point. I know from my past experience I still have a lot of natty gains left in me before I hit the point I would start looking at anabolics. Doing a cycle would be a waste for me, yet a lot of people would see my basic stats and think "yeah, you're ready". If you haven't been at this for a decent amount of time, you still have a relatively easy and natural "transformation" in you.

=============================