side effect question

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Entering 4th week of test eth/deca cycle and experiecing very slight disconfort in urinary area. like desire to pee when i dont feel like i have enought fluids to go. I have been taking uri care(made by same company as liv 52) also drinking over gallon of water and natural cranberry. It is very suddle and feel like slight urinary tract discomfort and just above testicles. Not really painful more like a suddle throbing. Anyone experience this. The only info i found was prostate issues like this. This is first injec cycle so maybe it is normal, not sure. Im thinking maybe it is not related to this and it is some kind of urinary tract infection, however the symptoms are a little suddle to indicate this. Any thoughts would help.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What supplements are you taking for your prostate. You pretty much just described the exact position of your prostate, so I would not mess around down there.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Zinc/copper 15 - 60mg / day and 1-3 mg/day
· Quercetin 100 - 250mg / day
· Beta-sitosterol 200 - 500mg / day (although I take a gram per day)
· Pregnenolone - 50mg/day
· Saw Palmetto 320mg/day (although I’ve had to take up to a gram in order to see any relief)
· Progesterone
· Phytosterols
· Nettle root - 600mg/day
· EFA's
· Pygeum - 200mg/day
· Pumpkin Seed oil - 150-200mg (3X per day)

These are the choices on the stickies. Some of which are in my multi but none in high concetration. Which would be best to start taking right away?

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
im gonna order prostate support by now. It has many of the reccomended things in it. Thanks for the advice.