Mix a little dianabol with my 1-ad to stop loss of libido

Bogus

Awards
I get bad libido loss from 1-ad (big surprize). 1-ad is 1/4 the pcice of any aas around here per cycle, so to save some money and not have a limp noodle, what should I ad in,(I can't get 4-diol) A bit of dianabol every couple of days????Anadrol, winstrol?? Theres gotta be a way!!:think:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I get bad libido loss from 1-ad (big surprize). 1-ad is 1/4 the pcice of any anabolic steroids around here per cycle, so to save some money and not have a limp noodle, what should I ad in,(I can't get 4-diol) A bit of dianabol every couple of days????Anadrol, winstrol?? Theres gotta be a way!!:think:
A) You can get dianabol, anadrol and winstrol, but can't get test? Test will easily cure a loss of libido. Plus test/1-test will be AMAZING. If you are worried about kick in time, then get some trans or prop.

B) Have you ever used dianabol before? For some it causes a libido jump, while for others it may or may not. 10mg in the morning, or 5mg am & pm should be enough to keep your guy saluting if you have to go this route. A friend of mine did this during a var cutter because he ruined his test. It apperently worked well, he got great pumps, slightly more gains and it kept his libido up well.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
dbol will work. many use/used to 5mg-15mg as a cruise or self HRT.