Gregg Valentino's steroid abuse video

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No need to open up this box again. Don't be mistaken, we're talking a lot of synthol here. He's an idiot and a poster boy for all that is wrong in the AAS world.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
ya that guy isnt to bright. after one mistake, lets make some more. come on idiot!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
from what I gathered, he is saying it was from injecting with dirty needles not from injecting too much synthol. no???

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
from what I gathered, he is saying it was from injecting with dirty needles not from injecting too much synthol. no???
That's what he said yeah, something along the lines of "I'd drop a needle and blow on it and that's when infection can happen".

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I have seen this on tv, very nasty. He should have gone to the doctor to have that taken care of. This is an example of one guy with severe mental issues.

size

Awards
  • Established
Worthless so much so that I should not even make this post.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
No need to open up this box again. Don't be mistaken, we're talking a lot of synthol here. He's an idiot and a poster boy for all that is wrong in the anabolic steroids world.
There is one good reason this was brought up again, and that's because of the mention synthol in this thread. I recently saw the TLC special on this guy called 'The Man Who's Arms Exploded'. And with all the detail they went into, showing all of Valentino's videos at various points in time, IIRC- NOT EVEN ONE MENTION OF SYNTHOL WAS MADE.

Most of those who are knowledgable about anabolic steroids/lifting know synthol is in another league of severity in relation to steroids. And synthol was the direct physical (although not psychological) reason for this guy's arms looking that way. Why the f*** wasn't it mentioned!!!! They didn't even need to say "synthol", the program could have just gave a general mention to why Greg's arms were so gigantic.

So why was this was done? Just one more piece of proof regarding the media's desire for sensationalization and their attempts to vilainize steroids. Esp. when considering the story of Greg's disgusting arms were sandwiched nicely in between a couple of other stories regarding anabolics.

joeyg

Awards
So why was this was done? Just one more piece of proof regarding the media's desire for sensationalization and their attempts to vilainize steroids. Esp. when considering the story of Greg's disgusting arms were sandwiched nicely in between a couple of other stories regarding anabolics.
Agreed. If they want to look at all the "horrible" effects of steroids, they should talk to AGELESS. The guy looks like Zeus for Christ's sake.

J.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Well Greg Valentino is very interesting and I enjoy him and his commentary in Muscular Development magazine. But it is obvious he is in denial about what he does. But he ripped into TLC and it's producers in Muscular Development saying that they misconstruded his words and edited to make him seem dopey.

He said that it was an Hematoma that caused that swelling in his biceps and not from all the build up of AAS usuage as TLC attempted to claim.

He is still interesting.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Man that guy looks good! I was suprised to find out he was using AS and synthol though..I was under the impression that he was all natural...did this info blow anyone else's mind? :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
He's not all natural? Geez...that ruined my day.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
such an idiot. he lost everything, including his family.. hes a big p u s s y.. just listen to how he talks.. def doesnt even know how to fight

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I guess. Jay Cutler might not know how to fight either. I wouldn't f*** with him. Not to say that I in any way respect Gregg Valentino. I mean....looking at his before pictures where he looks awesome and really could have gone somewhere to where he ACTUALLY went with the synthol and all that dumb crap. That's shameful, but at no point would he have been the guy I walked up to at the bar trying to start some s*** with. I don't do that anyways...but what I'm saying is...if I did though...he wouldn't be my #1 priority. Guys that size probably don't have a lot to worry about in the need to know how to fight department. But he DOES suck though.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
There is one good reason this was brought up again, and that's because of the mention synthol in this thread. I recently saw the TLC special on this guy called 'The Man Who's Arms Exploded'. And with all the detail they went into, showing all of Valentino's videos at various points in time, IIRC- NOT EVEN ONE MENTION OF SYNTHOL WAS MADE.

Most of those who are knowledgable about anabolic steroids/lifting know synthol is in another league of severity in relation to steroids. And synthol was the direct physical (although not psychological) reason for this guy's arms looking that way. Why the f*** wasn't it mentioned!!!! They didn't even need to say "synthol", the program could have just gave a general mention to why Greg's arms were so gigantic.

From what ive read though he has always denied using synthol, ive only read a few interviews with him, and a few stories about him, but hes always mentioned using steroids, but not synthol.

im probably wrong, and he probably has mentioned it, but from the things i have read he either side stepped the synthol question, or flat out denied it.

Is he a liar? ha, indeed he is, is it TLC's fault for not checking further, and going in depth about synthol? yeah, ill say bad on them.

but if i just masturbated and i shake hands with you, is it your fault for not knowing?

if hes always denied it, and didnt bring it up during the TLC documentary, then i cant really fault them for not higlighting it, the story was about him, and having someone else comment on something hes done, and then have him deny it, kind of ruins the credibility of the story.

eh...what little it had in the first place anyway.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
but if i just masturbated and i shake hands with you, is it your fault for not knowing?

:toofunny: Hahahaha that's so awesome! Good call! I've read that too. The guy acts like it's ridiculous that people accuse him too. Like "dude you're not fooling anyone." Going from his 15" forearms to his 29" biceps that look like he surgically placed melons on either side of. I don't remember what his excuse for his arms getting so huge was. But if this guy's not a poster child for not using synthol to anyone out there...they just cannot be helped.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How can you judge the guy if you don't know him personally?. Everyone has their faults, but if you don't know the guy and just saw some tv show and are judging him from what you hear or see in the media without even considering your own faults....Well thats just wrong.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I guess you're right to a point. But I don't know Manson and never knew Hitler. I'm not gonna say I wouldn't judge them just because I never met them. What I'm getting at is the fact that he ruined his body. I mean yeah...I know the point of him doing that was to be a freak but how could you do that to yourself just so you can be a freak, you know? The guy straight up said though he was dropping needles on the floor, dusting 'em off, reusing needles. That's just stupid. The bad thing is that the guy is making steroid users look worse than they already do.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess you're right to a point. But I don't know Manson and never knew Hitler. I'm not gonna say I wouldn't judge them just because I never met them. What I'm getting at is the fact that he ruined his body. I mean yeah...I know the point of him doing that was to be a freak but how could you do that to yourself just so you can be a freak, you know? The guy straight up said though he was dropping needles on the floor, dusting 'em off, reusing needles. That's just stupid. The bad thing is that the guy is making steroid users look worse than they already do.

Mason and Hitler are a lot different then this guy. They did a lot worse things. Thats not the point though. Yes this guy did do some stupid things in his life, but thats not a reason to judge him. Who hasn't done things they regret?. At least he has the balls to admit he was wrong to do these things. I saw this program also, but I think it was about his lifestyle and not steroids in general. It doesn't make steroids look bad, it makes his lifestyle look bad. The guy had problems, but I'm not gonna say he was an idiot or juge him because everyone has their own faults.

fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
Here is a link from Gregg's own website store.

Guess what he's selling "posing oil" on his website.

I guess he can't come down too hard on synthol in his interviews if he selling it himself

GreggValentino.net - Store

Last edited:
calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
newbie here. info on Synthol ??
Synthol is an oil sold as a "posing oil." It is site injected to make muscles look bigger. It basically just fills the muscle with oil to make it bigger. I've read before that the oil can stay in your body for up to a few years. I've also read that if you quit taking it it will dissipate fairly quickly. I'm not sure which is true for sure. I've read too though that it ruins your muscles. It's something I would NEVER consider using. I know some bodybuilers have used it to top off lagging bodyparts. Wish I knew more. Maybe someone else could give us a little more info?