Superdrol, Tren, Test Prop

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I've experimented on my cattle with Tren plus Test Prop in the past.

I have these three items available to me.
If you were going to run this and you were basically moderately experienced, how would you run:

Superdrol
Tren
Test Prop

Clomid post cycle, letro on-cycle (if necessary, it's available)

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Post your cows prior cycle history and stats so we can really help!!!

But usally prop is 100 mg ED or alteast EOD ( I like ED because you get more stable blood levels IMO.. )

With the tren go 75 mg ED again I always say ED over EOD with tren.. because tren increases chemicals called serotonergic amines in the brain causing you to be cranky sleepless and possibly increse sides . The only thing worse than this shunting of serotonin is having a rollercoster of blood levels making it worse. Many people say tren EOD on here but I disagree for the aforementioned reasons .. Use the letro at .25 mg ED or EOD since you are using tren( must start letro to weeks before cycle research if you want to know why) Well like I said to really help you we will need stats and prior cycle history... As for SD I have no knowledge on it so someone else can maybe give you some insight on that...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Oh one more thing.. You will need more than just colmid for pct.. You can research and see what you think is best.. Hope this helps!!

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
ttt
greatly appreciate the advice...would love some input from someone else about if I should run superdrol or if it would be a bad idea with these other two.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Post your cows prior cycle history and stats so we can really help!!!

But usally prop is 100 mg ED or alteast EOD ( I like ED because you get more stable blood levels IMO.. )

With the tren go 75 mg ED again I always say ED over EOD with tren.. because tren increases chemicals called serotonergic amines in the brain causing you to be cranky sleepless and possibly increse sides . The only thing worse than this shunting of serotonin is having a rollercoster of blood levels making it worse. Many people say tren EOD on here but I disagree for the aforementioned reasons .. Use the letro at .25 mg ED or EOD since you are using tren( must start letro to weeks before cycle research if you want to know why) Well like I said to really help you we will need stats and prior cycle history... As for superdrol I have no knowledge on it so someone else can maybe give you some insight on that...
So would sometype of serotonin or melatonin supplementation help with the sides that Tren Acetate can cause or will Tren ENanthate keep the blood levels stable to atleast reduce the chances of these sides?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Well,

Even so, unfortunately all I have access to is cattle pellet conversion so enathate isn't an option for me. :(

So would sometype of serotonin or melatonin supplementation help with the sides that Tren Acetate can cause or will Tren ENanthate keep the blood levels stable to atleast reduce the chances of these sides?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
The big bull that will go to beef has a history of 2, ten week cycles of 100mg ed Test Prop and 100mg ed of tren acetate. Did well with few sides from those...

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
IMO I would not use any serotonin supplements ( serotonin re uptake inhibitors ).. I think just having a more stable blood level will be a big benefit hince the ED with tren ace!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your cattle must look like a pin coushin

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
yeah, well, I got the idea it wasn't a fun thing but it was extremely effective ...there are probably much better items to acquire so he wouldn't get stuck so much but I rotated sites on him so he was ok. Between delts, glutes, quads and even an occasional bicep and pec...he stayed sore all over.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If the test/tren worked for you in the past, no need to add the SD. There's no sense in adding a harmful product to a stack that has already given you good gains with minimal sides.