planning cycle for october...need help

1. planning cycle for october...need help

I am planning on running a non-methyl stack in Oct. and I have a question. I plan to run predator (max lmg worked great by itself in the past) with methoxy-tst with all the ancillaries. I know that m-tst is supposed to be similar to tren... would that mean that m-tst is a progestin??? I would want to avoid stacking progestins as I dont want a lucious set of knockers!!! :chick:
    any help is appreciated.

2. I don't think anyone really knows what m-tst is. But just that is seems to be a low dose of tst. IM me if your on aim as i'd like to talk to you about you max lmg cycle. ksjproductions is my sn
    •   

3. if aim is aol instant msg... I am not on it... matter of fact, I am not on any IM... sorry... but what would you like to know??

4. How did you dose? Did you run an Anti-e with it? Any gyno? What did you pct look like?

5. dosage was 75/75/75/50/25, no gyno, no anti-e on cycle, just pct nolva 40/40/20, and retain 4caps/3/3/3... and lots of glutamine... didnt really experience any noticable shutdown. gained between 5 and 10lbs strength and pumps went up. managed to maintain most gains... all in all, I liked it. Max lmg worked well for me. I wish I would have stocked up on it like I did e-lmg, sd and pp. I cant wait to stack predator with m-tst!!!
    •   

6. I have a sealed bottle of x-mass (max lmg) i don't think i'm going to use if your interested, let me know.

7. OK. thanks man

8. bump to yearight... any thoughts as to whether these 2 should be taken together... I dont plan to exceed 4mg of the tst and 75 mg of the predator on a 4-5 week cycle. any feed back is awesome
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oral cycle for summer...need help
    By thething86 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 03:09 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 08:31 PM
  3. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 04:24 PM
  4. Started Superdrol NG cycle today, i need help??
    By AMannkid1210 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 02:14 AM
  5. On cycle testosterone question NEED HELP
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2007, 07:13 PM