planning cycle for october...need help

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on running a non-methyl stack in Oct. and I have a question. I plan to run predator (max lmg worked great by itself in the past) with methoxy-tst with all the ancillaries. I know that m-tst is supposed to be similar to tren... would that mean that m-tst is a progestin??? I would want to avoid stacking progestins as I dont want a lucious set of knockers!!! :chick:
any help is appreciated.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone really knows what m-tst is. But just that is seems to be a low dose of tst. IM me if your on aim as i'd like to talk to you about you max lmg cycle. ksjproductions is my sn

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
if aim is aol instant msg... I am not on it... matter of fact, I am not on any IM... sorry... but what would you like to know??

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
How did you dose? Did you run an Anti-e with it? Any gyno? What did you pct look like?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
dosage was 75/75/75/50/25, no gyno, no anti-e on cycle, just pct nolva 40/40/20, and retain 4caps/3/3/3... and lots of glutamine... didnt really experience any noticable shutdown. gained between 5 and 10lbs strength and pumps went up. managed to maintain most gains... all in all, I liked it. Max lmg worked well for me. I wish I would have stocked up on it like I did e-lmg, sd and pp. I cant wait to stack predator with m-tst!!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have a sealed bottle of x-mass (max lmg) i don't think i'm going to use if your interested, let me know.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
bump to yearight... any thoughts as to whether these 2 should be taken together... I dont plan to exceed 4mg of the tst and 75 mg of the predator on a 4-5 week cycle. any feed back is awesome