Advice for Finigenx/S1+ Cycle?

newequation

Awards
I thought I would post this over here since this board seems to have the most Finigenx experiences. This would be my first cycle, I'm 25, 6'2", 200lbs. I'm not sure if it would be beneficial to go over 18ml at all, but heres what she looks like so far:

week
1-fin 6ml
2-fin 12ml
3-fin 18ml
4-fin 18ml
5-fin 18ml, s1+
6-fin 18ml, s1+
7-fin 12ml, s1+
8-s1+

Now here are my questions. I have two bottles of s1+ in my freezer since the ban, should I keep the same dosage for all 4 weeks?

PCT will include nolva and possibly clomid, depending on shutdown I am. How long should PCT last for a cycle like this?

I have the usual support supps and herbs lined up plus nizoral and spiro. Also, I would like to have some letro on hand to use during the cycle in case of gyno signs.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
You can do a search there are many threads on it.. Sorry couldnt be more of a help .. Maybe someone else can chime in .... Anyone????

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
advice? um....make sure you date only pious christian girls, because you wont be having any decent sex for awhile. both finigenx and s1+ are hard on libido.....add letro and you can just forget about it.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
advice? um....make sure you date only pious christian girls, because you wont be having any decent sex for awhile. both finigenx and s1+ are hard on libido.....add letro and you can just forget about it.
Dam To funny!!! Pious christians!! LOL :rofl:

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've run this exact cycle with very good gains. What exactly is your question?

newequation

Awards
I've run this exact cycle with very good gains. What exactly is your question?
should I keep the same dosage for all 4 weeks (s1+)?
How long should PCT last for a cycle like this?

I dont suppose you would have done a log on that, but what were your gains? and what did you do for pct?

newequation

Awards
I've never heard of Finigenx being hard on libido, and s1+ I have only seen increase libido.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
S1+ can go either way. You are taking in 1T, which will shut you down and kill libido, but also 4AD, which offssets this.

Finigenx is good stuff, you just have to run it for awhile.

I'd keep S1+ the same the whole time.

PCT should be at least 4 weeks.

OTOH, this is probably a pretty easy cycle to recover from, especially with no methyls.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
S1+ can go either way. You are taking in 1T, which will shut you down and kill libido, but also 4AD, which offssets this.

Finigenx is good stuff, you just have to run it for awhile.

I'd keep S1+ the same the whole time.

post cycle therapy should be at least 4 weeks.

OTOH, this is probably a pretty easy cycle to recover from, especially with no methyls.
oh, my bad - i forgot S1+ has 4-ad in it....should be a decent cycle then.:burger: