Okay! What will give you better overall gains?!

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Sustanon 250 at 250mg per week for 10 weeks (because you CAN use it for 10 consecutive weeks)

OR

Superdrol for 4 weeks
Phera-Plex for 6 weeks
Ergomax LMG for 6 weeks
TRN for 6 weeks
TST for 6 weeks

...then, also consider Sustanon 250 at 500mg per week (250mg in separate doses) for 10 weeks versus the same as above...

What's better? I'd like to know just how "weak" or bad Sustanon really is...

Thank you...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
500mg sust a week. To help keep the levels even you might want to slit the shots up. I know one guy that uses a slin pin and shoots .3cc ED. If its in amps then buy a couple of sterile vials and put it in them.

Another option is (I believe you said that you had access to 300mg/ml test cyp) to run 750mg for the first few weeks the switch to the single ester. the test deca in the sust will let you do that wirhout going over your disired levels. you would need 14 cc of the test cyp 300 and one more cc of the sust ( I am asuming that you have 10)

something like this
250mg sust 3x a week weeks 1 to 4
300mg test cyp E4thD weeks 5 to 12

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think personally that sustanon is a bad choice because of its cost/ effectiveness ratio. Enanthate and cypionate are much cheaper and you get more bang for your buck. also the frequent sust injections have got to be a royal pain in the ass, no pun intended.

also in the post you mention better overall gains, and in reponse to that id say a dht derivative would give the best overall gains due to the quality of the muscle. higher quality/ firmer muscle = easier to keep. also if you were to give your hamster 40 mics of igf-1 lr3 for a month after your cycle he would probably keep (and maybe gain) muscle.

E

eRICH

Awards
Superdrol to kick off a 12 week test cycle would be best imo
Also 250mg a week is nothing. I would run atleast 500mg a week
also if your gona run the sust you have to shoot atleast every other day to keep bloodlevels stable. This is why i dont like sust. Mine as well run test prop if your shooting eod.

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm on a pda so I have to be quick. I don't know how to ask this without sounding nasty - so don't take it that way. But I'm just looking for an answer to the original question. Which would give you the better over-all gains? 10 weeks of 250mg Sustanon or the others listed? If anything beats the 250mg, then 500mg split into two dosages per week... What's better? Regardless of cost...

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Okay. Back on my PC. So, here's the rundown for the 250mg per week:

30 mg testosterone propionate, 60 mg testosterone isocaproate, 60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate, 100 mg testosterone decanoate

OR Superdrol OR Phera-Plex OR Ergomax LMG OR TRN OR TST?

----------

OR the two dosages per week for 500mg:

60 mg testosterone propionate, 120 mg testosterone isocaproate, 120 mg testosterone phenylpropionate, 200 mg testosterone decanoate

OR Superdrol OR Phera-Plex OR Ergomax LMG OR TRN OR TST?

----------

Which one above beats Sustanon 250 and, if any, which one beats Sustanon 500?

Thanks...

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol to kick off a 12 week test cycle would be best imo
Also 250mg a week is nothing. I would run atleast 500mg a week
also if your gona run the sust you have to shoot atleast every other day to keep bloodlevels stable. This is why i dont like sust. Mine as well run test prop if your shooting eod.
Using superdrol to kick off a cycle would shut you down pretty fast. Id use the superdrol at the end of the cycle. But you dont need the drol at all. If this is a first cycle, just stick with the test.

E

eRICH

Awards
who cares if SD shuts you down faster. After 10 weeks of test your gona be shut down so its all the same. Run hcg throughout if your worried about shrinkage.
I do agree though that if its a 1st cycle just the test is fine. I know you don't want to listen zero but if you don't shoot the sust eod your going to be on a hormone roller coaster. If you don't want to shoot that often suck it up and get some enth or cyp. The idea is to create steady hormone levels.

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol's shut-down doesn't worry me nearly as much as the negative effect on cholesterol. Imagine running Superdrol for 10 weeks...

This discussion isn't about my current usage in particular. For the next 10 weeks, I'm stuck with 2 10mg bottles of Sustanon 250. Next time, I'll get Cypionate.. I just wanted to get a "feel" for the testosterone mix. I figured if I felt too many side effects on the Sustanon, the Cypionate would be out of the question. So far, so good...

So.. Back to the question at hand... I don't think anyone wants to admit it that we're all running around doing cycles of Phera-Plex and Ergomax LMG, raving about them - while 250mg of Sustanon per week is better - and easier on your liver/cholesterol and whatever else. People say how Sustanon is so weak and all, but I'm almost willing to bet it's better than all the orals we've been legally buying for the past year or so. Especially in twice-per-week (500mg) form...

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got done with four weeks of pp. During the 3rd week I felt fat and bloated but it seems the muscle I gained is really burning that up fast. So, I will say pp is decent stuff.

Now, I know this is not what you want to hear but do yourself a favor and put the sust in a safe place and forget about it for awhile. Get some cypionate for your first cycle. I used cyp for my first cycle and had access to sust. After research and advice from
folks that have used this stuff I trusted the advice and used cyp instead of sust. Believe me when I say cyp is the way to go.
Your first cycle is always the best. I have used sust and cyp is hands down much better..at least for me. Cyp is the best stuff you could use first cycle imo. I remember the strength was freaking AMAZING!
I put on like 30lbs. :bb3:

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I've actually done a few cycles before.. Back in 1989, I did some Deca and Andriol with Proviron (I was 9 years old). A couple of years later, I did Sustanon 250.. Recently I did Phera-Plex and Ergomax LMG with FiniGenX... So I do have some cycles under my belt already..

I'm just messing with you about the 9 years old. I was 18.. Yeah, too young - but who knew back then? Yes, I'm an old man now...

Q

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think I was 21 -22 when I did my first cycle. I ran the sust about a year later. Not saying it was bad...just not as good as cyp.

If you can get cyp dont pass it up brother. I am to afraid of losing
my career/life with purchasing it again. Man, I would LOVE to run some again but my wife would KILLL me lol. Good luck bro!

A

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Jomi that Enanthate or Cypionate is much cheaper and you do get more bang for your buck but I don't blame you for taking Sustanon because it does have Propionate in it which will help jump start your cycle.

If you could I would get some Test propionate at 10ml and you can find some labs that offer great pricing and then take 100mg ever other day or even once every three days. Do that for about 3 weeks and then add Enanthate at about 500-750mg per week- a 30ml will last you the rest of your cycle. Get some Tamo and Clomiphene, Winstrol or Anavar would be great as well to take the last week of your cycle before taking PCT post cycle and you are cool.

Z

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
My doctor told me about ultratest - which is 100mg cypionate, 100mg enanthate and 50mg propionate.. What do you think of that? Again, the propionate would be wasted unless I was injecting every other day, but - the other two would be working for awhile.. I'll probably just end-up with Cypionate for 10 weeks after this...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
My doctor told me about ultratest - which is 100mg cypionate, 100mg enanthate and 50mg propionate.. What do you think of that? Again, the propionate would be wasted unless I was injecting every other day, but - the other two would be working for awhile.. I'll probably just end-up with Cypionate for 10 weeks after this...
its not wasted, it is just much better to have a constent supply. but really if you want to run prop at the start of a cycle then run prop. no reason to blend short and long esters IMO

O

oparedes

Awards
I need you guys opinion on this:

this is only my 3rd cycle and I think Im ready to step it up a bit.

Here are my stats:

Height- 5'4
Weight- 175
Age- 27

this is my upcoming cycle.

Sustanon- 500 mg week

Superdrol- 2 mg a day

Prostanozol- 150 mg a day

AX- liver support

for 4 weeks, let me know what you guys think.