Test E, Test Cyp

dvbody

Awards
Test E versus Test Cyp:

Which one would you recommend for injection?
Which has less acne break out?

Any recommendation is appreciated.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
They are almost identical in release patterns, so there is virtually no difference between the two.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there is one difference i am familiar with. the cyp ester is slightly heavier so the difference between 500 mgs of cyp and enan is that you get a little bit more actual testosterone in the enanthate. here are some excerpts on each. test E and test C are both injections of testosterone...so acne and other sides will be dosage based.

Cypionate- Before the scheduling of anabolics in the U.S., this was the most common form of testosterone available to athletes. Cyp had gained a reputation as being slightly stronger than enanthate and became the testosterone of choice for many.

Enanthate- Like testosterone cypionate, enanthate is a single-ester and long-acting form of the base steroid testosterone. To me, its slightly better value for money than the aforementioned because its ester is only 7 instead of 8 carbons in length. Where that doesn't really change much in terms of release and blood concentration for users who inject on a weekly basis, that does mean that less of the weight is ester and more of it is testosterone. When taking an amount of an esterified steroid, that amount in terms of weight is a combination of the ester and the steroid. Naturally the longer the ester is, the more of the weight it takes up. So its safe to state that 500 mg of enanthate contains more testosterone than does 500 mg of cypionate.

tattoopierced1

no one can tell you which one will give less acne breakout, with any compound. Everyone's body is different. Just make sure you wash really good and have some acne fighting cleaner on hand in case it starts popping up.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
there is a differnce in the way that people respond to the differnt esters but there id no way of knowing without trying both.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there is a differnce in the way that people respond to the differnt esters but there id no way of knowing without trying both.
Agreed. Also I dont know if you'll be brewing it up yourself but Test enan is liquid at room temp. I go for the cyp partly for the ease of brewing.

dvbody

Awards
first of all, thanx guys for the replies.
what about the oil, does it play any role in the break out?

cotton seed versus sesame oil?

i've only gone transdermal, so i'm a lil clueless on inject but want to give it a try.

So it seems test e is better for the buck if it gives out a lil more test.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i've only gone transdermal, so i'm a lil clueless on inject but want to give it a try.

I like cottonseed oil far better. It's the only oil I'll ever use at this point. Sterile obviously, but that should go without saying.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Both are almost identical except that you get a bit more actual test per ml with Enanthate then you do with Cypionate.

I like Cottonseed oil myself but I have heard that many claim that Grapeseed oil is a bit thinner and has less viscosity than cottonseed oil.

I would say that since enanthate is a bit waxy in the powder form and is harder to get all the powder out of the bag, UG labs versions of Enanthate maybe a bit underdosed than the cypionate versions, but that also depends on your lab-:clap2:

dvbody

Awards
cotton seed oil sterile? wow! it's only if you used too much is it?
others have recommended cotton seed as well. i really don't want to be sterile. but why do you prefere cotton seed if it can make you sterile?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
others have recommended cotton seed as well. i really don't want to be sterile. but why do you prefere cotton seed if it can make you sterile?
NO it does not make you sterile guy... you have to make sure the oil is sterile unless you want the inject site to have a nice infected boil on it...

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I think he means sterile... as in clean.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
That great !! That will make it into someones signature for sure LOL.. Nah your fine man you wont go sterile from the oil . It means the oil is sterile ( using a heating process and a whatman filter )...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You obvously need to wait on the gear and do some research first....

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

it can but it is specific to the person. Stay away from soybean oil as it is known to be bad for that

ghostwriter

Awards
Testosterone has a molecular weight of 288.42
Testosterone propionate has amw of 344.49
Testosterone enanthate has a mw of 400.6
Testosterone cypionate has a mw of 412.61

I broke out much more with cyp than E.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone has a molecular weight of 288.42
Testosterone propionate has amw of 344.49
Testosterone enanthate has a mw of 400.6
Testosterone cypionate has a mw of 412.61

I broke out much more with cyp than E.
Acually test E and cyp BOTH have a MW of 412.6112

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
The only difference is in the MW ester ..

MW ester of cyp is 132.1184

MW ester of test E is 130.1864

And also both have a MW base of 288.429

gh2004

Awards
hi everybody,
as i see cotton seed oil is a better choice to use, i would like ask if the USP Oil has been sterile filtered through a .22µm membrane and subjected to dry heat sterilization procedures that which u can get online, do u still need the whatman to filter the last stage .(Test Enanthate, test suspension, Drostanalone Propionate, test Propionate and etc).

tks,
gh2004

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi everybody,
as i see cotton seed oil is a better choice to use, i would like ask if the USP Oil has been sterile filtered through a .22µm membrane and subjected to dry heat sterilization procedures that which u can get online, do u still need the whatman to filter the last stage .(Test Enanthate, test suspension, Drostanalone Propionate, test Propionate and etc).

tks,
gh2004
Of course. For one thing, there may be contaminants in the "powders" to begin with or added later. Heck, you could have floaters in there very easily; stuff like dust or fibers from clothing.

As for the viscosity of cottonseed oil, I may be wrong, but I feel that may be the reason that in my experience, it seems to cause less pain. I've found that thinner oils tend to hurt more. The only negative I've seen with cottonseed oil is that it is slightly more difficult to draw and takes longer to inject.