Syno vs. 4-AD

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Originally posted by badbart
    Let us know how the TNE works. It didn't work well for me in my transdermal solution.
    Don't worry; now that I have started I will be updating you all (and asking for advice no doubt) about my cycle and post cycle.

In hindsight, I guess it could work out well that I stopped the 4AD earlier than I planned because I will have some to use if I decide to switch back because the TNE is ineffective. This will buy me some time to get more 4AD so I can finish my cycle.

2. Originally posted by badbart

I'd get some blood work done to check your Kidney funtion just to be safe. Once your kidneys are shot they don't heal like your liver.
    Yep, I think I will. It works out well because I work at a clinical lab so I can do my own blood work for free as often as I like!
    •   

3. Originally posted by jediclampet

Yep, I think I will. It works out well because I work at a clinical lab so I can do my own blood work for free as often as I like!
    Thats cool. Let us know the results. This could settle the debate wether fina is hard on your kidneys.
  4. dainbramaged

bump

curious about the bloodwork

5. To update you all on my cycle. This is the end of Day 16. I am starting T3 at low doses and have been using nolva at 10 mg per day for 4 days now. I also switched to TNE (instead of 4AD) 4 days ago.

I did my lab work last night. On my CBC - everything was normal. I ran "the works" on myself for blood chemistry, so I will only discuss abnormal results.

My BUN (blood urea nitrogen: an indicator or kidney function) is elevated. Mine was 23, normal is 8-20.

My phosphorous was 5.3, normal is 2.5-4.5.

My cholesterol was 94, normal is 105-200.

My Creatine Kinase was 501, normal is 55-170.

My magnesium was 2.3, normal is 1.6-2.3.

Everything else wa normal.

I think the elevated BUN is probably due to the tren. I don't remember it ever being elevated before.

Not sure why my phos is high.

My cholesterol is usually on the low side but I am surprised that it is low now since I have been eating a lot of meat, etc, and not doing much cardio. Maybe the nolva, but after only 3 days?

Creatine Kinase is always high. This enzyme can be used to assess muscle damage and I have had it up to over 2000 after leg day!

The Mg is high because I am supplementing with it several times a day trying to reduce cramping from the tren.

Note: I was pleased to see that my liver enzymes were normal because they were elevated a few months ago when I came off creatine for the first time in over 2 years!

Question or comments welcome.
    •   

6. Originally posted by jediclampet
    To update you all on my cycle. This is the end of Day 16. I am starting T3 at low doses and have been using nolva at 10 mg per day for 4 days now. I also switched to TNE (instead of 4AD) 4 days ago.

I did my lab work last night. On my CBC - everything was normal. I ran "the works" on myself for blood chemistry, so I will only discuss abnormal results.

My BUN (blood urea nitrogen: an indicator or kidney function) is elevated. Mine was 23, normal is 8-20.

My phosphorous was 5.3, normal is 2.5-4.5.

My cholesterol was 94, normal is 105-200.

My Creatine Kinase was 501, normal is 55-170.

My magnesium was 2.3, normal is 1.6-2.3.

Everything else wa normal.

I think the elevated BUN is probably due to the tren. I don't remember it ever being elevated before.

Not sure why my phos is high.

My cholesterol is usually on the low side but I am surprised that it is low now since I have been eating a lot of meat, etc, and not doing much cardio. Maybe the nolva, but after only 3 days?

Creatine Kinase is always high. This enzyme can be used to assess muscle damage and I have had it up to over 2000 after leg day!

The Mg is high because I am supplementing with it several times a day trying to reduce cramping from the tren.

Note: I was pleased to see that my liver enzymes were normal because they were elevated a few months ago when I came off creatine for the first time in over 2 years!

Question or comments welcome.
    Isn't Creatine Kinase and BUN related to your kidneys? I have no idea if these are anything to worry about. I'm surprised your cholesterol is low.

7. Got this from Web MD:

A blood urea nitrogen (BUN) test measures the amount of nitrogen in the blood that comes from urea. Urea is a waste product formed when protein is broken down in the body. It is produced in the liver and eliminated from the body in urine.

A BUN test is done to estimate how well the kidneys are functioning. If the kidneys are not able to remove urea from the blood normally, the BUN level increases. Heart failure, dehydration, or a diet high in protein can also increase the BUN level. Liver disease or damage can decrease the BUN level, because urea is made in the liver. A decreased BUN level can occur normally in the second or third trimester of pregnancy.

A BUN test may be done along with a blood creatinine test. The level of creatinine in the blood provides information on how well the kidneys are working. A high creatinine level may mean the kidneys are not working properly. The measured blood urea nitrogen (BUN) and creatinine tests can be used to calculate the BUN-to-creatinine ratio (BUN:creatinine). A BUN-to-creatinine ratio can help a doctor predict which conditions (such as dehydration) may be causing abnormal BUN and creatinine levels and decreased kidney function. For more information, see the medical test Creatinine and Creatinine Clearance.

A BUN test is done on a sample of blood taken from a vein.

8. Originally posted by badbart

Isn't Creatine Kinase and BUN related to your kidneys? I have no idea if these are anything to worry about. I'm surprised your cholesterol is low.
    Creatine Kinase (CK) and Creatinine are two very different things. CK is used to assess muscle damage whereas Creatinine is used to assess kidney function (along with BUN).

My Creatinine was 1.2 which is higher than it usually is but still within the normal range (0.8-1.5).

That info you pulled off the web made me feel even less concerned about my elevated BUN -- since I and consuming tons of protein right now, this could be part of the reason my BUM is elevated.

9. To me none of the numbers look that far out of line, but I don't know what I'm looking out. This looks good for Tren and kidneys in low doses. My only question is dose damage to your kidneys have a cumlative effect? If it is cumlative then maybe one wouldn't want to use tren for a lot of cycles.

10. Well, I will be doing amnother blood test later in the cycle and one after the cycle so we can see what happens. My cycle is going to be 8-9 weeks so I have about 6 weeks left.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UFC 85 Rumors - Swick vs. Davis added
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:45 AM
  2. 1-ad vs 4-ad and hair
    By comrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-01-2007, 07:31 PM
  3. 4 ad vs. 1 ad
    By oateater in forum Anabolics