new cycle tren/prop critque

sizzurp

Banned
Awards
Hey all i just finished brewin up my tren as tonight, and i started my prop 2 days ago. Cycle looks like this
Week 1-8: Test Prop 70mg/day
Week 1-7: Tren Acetate 36mg/day

Reason for the goofy 36mg/day dosage is i made my tren at 72mg/ml. So i made it easy so i do 1/2cc a day.

Do you guys think i should up the dosage of the tren or will i be fine using tren my first time at 36mg/day. Last cycle i ran was

Gains were 25lbs. Little to no fat gain!

As of right now im still using my IGF till i run out (looks like a week left).

Hopefully i can make some decent gains on this cycle

Stats:
21yrs
5'10
196lbs
11% bf

Thanks for taking your time to read and critique it!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I just finished post cycle therapy for this previous cycle and decided to hop back on. I got my blood done on 5/24 and testosterone was above the limit 972ng/nl, kidneys and liver are fine!
For my post cycle therapy on my last cycle i used toremifene, IGF-1 LR3, Activate and Rebound XT , Clomid.
FYI ATD/metabolites show up as testosterone on blood tests.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what does that necessarily mean? That it was above the limit becuase of the Rebound XT? Can you further explain?
He means that the metabolites (what ATD is broken down into) could have given you a false positive on your Test levels.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
what does that necessarily mean? That it was above the limit becuase of the Rebound XT? Can you further explain?
ATD and/or its metabolites will appear to be testosterone. All it means is that the reading is more than likely artifically high. Don't know how inflated it is though. Best to wait two weeks and test again if possible. I also wouldn't run, what is going to basically be, back to back cycles. Thats just me though. Should let your body normalize for a while and train naturally. You have entered a slipperly slop with this idea, soon you may never want to come off.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd run the tren at 72mg eod, you'll love it bro. Also do you have any cabergoline? To keep prolactin levels in check.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'd say throw in some Letro...

I'm doing a cycle almost identical to that next week...

I plan on running

1-8 test prop 125mgs EOD (if sides) 65 mgs ed
1-7 tren ace 75mgs EOD 40 mgs ed
4-8 winny tabs 50mgs ED (experimental purposes)
1-8 Letro .25 - .5 EOD - ED
1-8 HCG 500iu 2x week (have had bad athrophed in the past)

also I plan on only using NOLVA during the cycle if I start to develope gyno...I'm hoping the Letro and B6 will take care any gyno.

sizzurp

Banned
Awards
ATD and/or its metabolites will appear to be testosterone. All it means is that the reading is more than likely artifically high. Don't know how inflated it is though. Best to wait two weeks and test again if possible. I also wouldn't run, what is going to basically be, back to back cycles. Thats just me though. Should let your body normalize for a while and train naturally. You have entered a slipperly slop with this idea, soon you may never want to come off.

yeh for sure, im not going to let myself get to that point where i wont ever want to come off cause thats just not smart. after this cycle i plan to take a few months off naturally and just kick it.