• Established
Here are my options:

Pheraplex
x-mass
m-trn
halo
m-zol
finigex

Looking to minimize sides and gain a good amount of strength size. So i'm kinda avoiding the trn/zol as that would prove to be a better cutter/recomp. Opinions much appreciated. I could also do an m-tst solo cycle but from what i read i don't think that would turn out good results.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Before any recomendations are to be made...

What are your current stats?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Been training about 2.5yrs. Just turned 26. 6' 191-194lbs. Looking to add about 5-12lbs, but something that i won't lose during pct. Keeping sides to a minimum is key for me. So keeping that in mind I would like some advice please.. Thanks in advance

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sorry i didnt read the last paragraph of your first post. i said TRN cuz i've read that it has the least sides and fairly good gains. ZOL doesnt seem to effective for size

eRICH

Awards
test 500mg/wk 12 weeks

if you insist on what you listed I would say phera but test is best.
imo test should be in all cycles for your own well being. Even when i run short oral cycles i run test base transdermal with it. Makes a world of difference

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
test 500mg/wk 12 weeks

if you insist on what you listed I would say phera but test is best.
imo test should be in all cycles for your own well being. Even when i run short oral cycles i run test base transdermal with it. Makes a world of difference
yes. if you don't have access then look into a transdermal made from cattle pellets.