Superdrol.. ( Losing alittle weight ?? )

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
This go around with Superdrol, I gained about 5 lbs in the first week. Now on the second week, I have not gained any and I have actually started losing alittle bit. ( 2 lbs ).

On my first cycle, I ate everything in site, and actually gained some love handles , And Then I was told to clean up my diet.
So on this cycle, I have cleaned up my diet but I am still eatting alot of food, but Its good food. ( Chicken, Steak, Oatmeal, Yoguart, Rice,Veggies, Fish, and still taking my protein two to three times aday.)
I know that superdrol is susposed to give you alot drier and leaner gains, Is this what is happening to me since I cleaned up my diet ?
Is this why I am losing alittle weight ?
Maybe its cleaning up the fat that I gained on my obliques the first go around .
Sorry about the newbie question, But I have never been one who had to watch my diet, But now at 38, I think it has started to slow down. I am still learning about nutrition and what is good and bad and calorie counting and all that good stuff.

What do you think ? Am I on the right track ?

Also, I seem to be getting leaner, My abs are showing alot better than they have before, So hopefully thats whats going on, Maybe I am actually using SD the way it was intended to be used, by cleaning up my diet.

Just asking what you think, and maybe some info.

If I had to guess, I am taking in about 3000 claories a day maybe more, maybe alittle less.

Hope that helps

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
don't use the scale. use a measuring tape and mirror. if you're getting stronger and leaner, there's no problem that i see.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have not put the tape to it yet, But I did take measurements before.. I will try that this afternoon and see what it looks like.

rocketscientist

Awards
If I had to guess, I am taking in about 3000 claories a day maybe more, maybe alittle less.

Hope that helps
3000 may be a bit low (depending on your weight). Getting a lot of calories in is hard work on a clean diet. But you should know best how much food is good for you.

And don't forget to drink enough, although SD gains should be dry, a lot of the gains seem to be due to increased glycogen storage, which means water.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I now weigh 173, and I have been drinking more water this time around. I am not sure if 3000 calories give or take a few is enough for me or not, I just want to make sure I am not over eatting. I eat about 5 ot 6 a times a day. Well, Keep the comments coming, I appreicate them.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMO, diet should have been handled before starting the cycle, but whats done is done. It's either because you cleaned up your diet, or because you are not eating nearly enough. As you said above, if your abs are starting to show it's probabaly because you're getting leaner and not because of your aren't eating enough.

Check out fitday.com and spend some time logging everything and figuring out how much you are actually eating. I know when I first started logging my diet I thought I was around 3400 calories, but it ended up being more like 2800. I'd roughly shoot for between 3000-3300 for your BW but it's hard to know for sure without knowing your bf%, height, etc.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
I've done two cycles of superdrol (among other things!), and never gained much scale weight at all. However, I've always kept my diet pretty clean. About 4000 cals, lower in carb, higher in protein, moderate fat. The most recent cycle was started on 5/17, my bf was 10.34% at 233 lbs. Just rechecked today (6/1), bf is at 8.78% and still at 233. So I lost about 4 lbs of fat and gained about 4 lbs of muscle. I'll take that anyday!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have not put the tape to it yet, But I did take measurements before.. I will try that this afternoon and see what it looks like.
measure first thing in the morning. my waist varies by about 2" during the day.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Nice gains CRUNCH, and thanks for the info.

JBlaze.... Diet was cleaned up before I started this cycle. It was on the last cycle that I ate everything I could. I have never been able to gain weight no matter what I ate, And the most I ever weighed was 162 lbs. So I was told to eat, and eat whatever I could since my matabolism was so fast. But I guess it has slowed down a bit, and I got a bit of fat on my obliques. So after that cycle, my wife and I decided to clean up our diets the best that we knew how.

As for my stats.

I am 5'10" or 5'11" Tall, Weight now is at 172 to 173 lbs. Not sure how much Body fat. Have not had BF% measured, Hopefully I can get someone to do so for me at the gym.
I would have to say I do not think its alot. I am pretty lean. Except for the fat on my obliques. Which is not alot, but I do not like it.

Thanks for the info guys.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Got the tape measure out, and despite losing about 2 lbs, I have gained about 1/4 of an inch on my arms, and my chest measured out at about 1/2" bigger to. This was before workout. So I guess I am losing the fat I got on the first cycle.
I guess this diet thing really works..
Thanks for the info guys, and thanks for this board for all the good info I have found ..

Thanks again..

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Got the tape measure out, and despite losing about 2 lbs, I have gained about 1/4 of an inch on my arms, and my chest measured out at about 1/2" bigger to. This was before workout. So I guess I am losing the fat I got on the first cycle.
Thanks for the info guys, and thanks for this board for all the good info I have found ..

Thanks again..
that damn diet thing i need to get me one of those i think mines broken

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, They seem to work pretty good when ya clean up your diet.. Guess we will see how the cycle finishes up and hopefully this time I will keep the fat away..:head:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks again..
Lol, I know, who would have thought? Glad to see that everything is working out. Goodluck with your cycle!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard about that diet stuff..You need to take Novla for PCT with that right?

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I heard about that diet stuff..You need to take Novla for post cycle therapy with that right?

Yeah, Its all in line.. Nolva, Clomid,Retain, and alot of other things..

I tell, ya, I have never had to watch my diet , I have always been able to eat what I wanted. I have alot of people here at work that get pissed because Of what all I used to eat, and never gained weight. But with SD, I actually gained alot, but it was the wrong kind of weight, so after reading alot about nutrition and ideas from people on here, things are looking pretty good.
And like I have said many times before. I thank you all for your help, It really is appreicated.