Blood Work Done While On Superdrol

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
THIS IS THE RESULT FROM MY BLOOD WORK I DID IT YESTERDAY. I GOT THE RESULTS TODAY. IM STARTING PCT TOMORROW, THANKS IN ADVANCED FOR THE FEEDBACK.

Glucose 81 mg/dl
UREA 40.3 MG/DL
urea nitrogen 18.8 MG/DL
CREATINE 0.9 MG/DL
BUN/CREATINE 20.9
URIC ACID 4.5 MG/DL
SODIUM 144.0 MMOL/L
POTASIUM 4.6 MMOL/L
CHLORINE 104.0 MMOL/L
TOTAL CO2 28 MMOL/L
CALCIUM 9.6 MG/DL
PHOSPHORUS 3.8 MG/DL
TOTAL PROTEINS 8.2 G/DL
ALBUMEN 4.9 GR/DL
GLOBULINS 3.3 G/DL
RELATION A/G 1.5
AST 41.0 UI/I
ALT 72.0 UI/I
LDH 591.0 UI/I
ALKALINE FOFATASA 86.0 UI/I
GGTP 15 UI/I
TOTAL BILIRUBIN 0.7 MG/DL
DIRECT BILIRUBIN 0.2 MG/DL
INDIRECT BILIRUBIN 0.5 MG/DL
CHOLESTEROL 254 MG/DL
TRIGLYCERIDES 85 MG/DL
HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN 17.0 MG/DL
LOW DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN 220.0 MG/DL
VERY LOW DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN 17 MG/DL

Burner

Awards
Hey zombie can you give us a little more information, such as your dosing and the length of time you have been on? Also, have you been running any supporting supplements?

As for your results i'll let others comment.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
sorry i didnt post that, i tryed to insert the link for a previus post were i detail that, the name of that post is Superdrol: My personal result / searching for advice also
here is some info from that post

height 5'8"
im 23 years old
3 weeks ago i was 168lbs now 184lbs
i been working out 1 year and 9 months
i try to work out 5 days a week but if i cant i at least workout 4
today is my 3rd week on superdrol i think i going to run it 1 more week

Week 1 20mg superdrol
Week 2 30mg superdrol
week 3 30mg superdrol

in the whole cycle i been taking every day Milk Thistle/2gr ,Flax Oil, Coq10 and MultiVitamins and plenty of water.

As far as my diet each morning i drink a protein shake(whey fit from fitness labs) 24oz of milk, half cup of oatmeal, 2 tbs of pennut butter , a dash of cinnamon for flavor and then i blend it. and i also eat a chicken breast. during the day i eat tuna and chiken in cooked in diferent ways and several protein shakes that are just protein and oj, i work out at night so when i get home i drink another shake like the first i described.

just as a note, i mentioned that i was going to use it for one more week but i didnt, i had several rage issues that madem e decide to stop for the moment.

1meand

Awards
I had very similar numbers after a superdrol/phera plex cycle. I had a gallstone attack that I believe was related to my bad cholesterol numbers. I've never had any problems related to gallstones before.

I ended the cycle in January and when I had another blood test in mid-April my numbers were much better, but not back to normal yet. I'm supposed to get another blood test in Sept./Oct. to see if my numbers are back to normal. I haven't had any other gallstone problems since the first problem.

I really liked superdrol, but it can do a number on your liver. Good luck.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to look at your health and over alllifestyle as well to make sure you're looking at all possible angles for test results.

1. Drinking
2. Diet (fried, salt,sat fats etc)
3. How many pills a day are you popping?(Liver has to process em all)
4. Getting enough water?
5. Same as pills but are you popping pain meds(joints,muscle, headache etc)
6. Large amount of stress in your life?

Not saying you aren't already looking at these as factors I just wanted to make sure. You would be surprised how these in addition to the orals will take a serious toll. And without orals you can still be taxing your body but since you're not taking anything you may not be doing blood work to notice and automatically think you're okay because you came off a cycle.

Good luck.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
okay in laymens terms all those numbers and words mean what?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can tell his cholesterol is high, and hid LDL is pretty high and his HDL is extremley low. I did blood work 3 weeks after my cycle was over (after PCT), and my total cholesterol was at 70, with my LDL just slightly higher than my HDL. I am taking plenty of Flax and EFA's this cycle.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
okay in laymens terms all those numbers and words mean what?
It means that if you do not know what they mean that you need to do a sh!tload more reading. If any of these numbers are a surprise you haven't done enough homework. If cholestasis is something that would be a surprise then more research is necessary.

All of these issues have been discussed ad nauseum. Before you take any anabolic steroids these issues should have been brought to light and pondered.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do us a favor and drop the caps.

A little color code to help you out.
AST 41.0 UI/I
ALT 72.0 UI/I

GGTP 15 UI/I

CHOLESTEROL 254 MG/DL
TRIGLYCERIDES 85 MG/DL
HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN 17.0 MG/DL
LOW DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN 220.0 MG/DL
VERY LOW DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN 17 MG/DL
What jonny said is correct. These numbers are not a surprise. They are not good, but are to be expected. Some can be avoided, most can be remedied. But you need to learn what it is you are doing to your body and what it is you need to do to keep it healthy if you intend to use these substances.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie, would you please post this in Beowulf's thread where he's keeping track of everyone's blood tests after their cycles. If you not, I'll post it for you. Thanks man. :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replys, idunk42 i dont really know my way around the forum but if you can help me out with poisting my info there i would apreiciated. I have another question has anyone experience chills while on nolva, today is my second day on nolva (60mg) i didnt have chills during the cycle, they started yesterday.

Also as a side note I thought that my blood work was going to be worse, the result was decent considering the dosage that i was taking (20/30/30) my weight at the begining (168lbs)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can tell his cholesterol is high, and hid LDL is pretty high and his HDL is extremley low. I did blood work 3 weeks after my cycle was over (after post cycle therapy), and my total cholesterol was at 70, with my LDL just slightly higher than my HDL. I am taking plenty of Flax and EFA's this cycle.
His LDL alone is higher than the Dr. recommended 200 total cholesterol. :run:

Can you post the exact details of your bloodwork in this thread
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/44534-how-harsh-otc-orals-compilation-am-3.html#post544916
so I can incorporate it into the first post? I'll rep you for it ;)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
His LDL alone is higher than the Dr. recommended 200 total cholesterol. :run:

Can you post the exact details of your bloodwork in this thread
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/44534-how-harsh-otc-orals-compilation-am-3.html#post544916
so I can incorporate it into the first post? I'll rep you for it ;)
Hey Beo, I'll post it for him, as long as you rep him. :D

Ok Beo, I posted it for him. I posted pretty much the whole thing. (both his posts) I'll let you do the dirty work and copy and paste what you want. :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks idunk42 for posting my blood work results for me in that other thread.

i feel great right now i still have some chills but im guessing that they are from the nolva but other than that i feel fantastic, i need to start doing cardio, its been close to 4 months that i havent done any cardio :(

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, but I was actually talking about PVSkyhigh's bloodwork. He mentioned it, but not very specifically. I appreciate the assistance, Idunk, but I'm not so lazy that I wouldn't have done this myself.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you said it wasn't too bad, total cholesterol 70, etc. Was it someone else?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
COQ10, Poliosanol, Fish Oil (10+grams)/ED, some cardio
chill on the Saturated Fat
in 4 weeks you will be fine and the numbers will be too.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Ya, didnt you say mine was high? 70 is super low.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can tell his cholesterol is high, and hid LDL is pretty high and his HDL is extremley low. I did blood work 3 weeks after my cycle was over (after post cycle therapy), and my total cholesterol was at 70, with my LDL just slightly higher than my HDL. I am taking plenty of Flax and EFA's this cycle.
I was responding to this post, where you said his cholesterol is high, and LDL is pretty high. I was emphasizing that LDL was astronomically high. After that, I was inquiring if you could post your full bloodwork results to contribute to this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stickies/44534-how-harsh-otc-orals-compilation-am-3.html#post545970

I've been trying to pin down a bunch of bloodwork in one place so that we have an easy go-to reference. It seems that the physiological response to these products, especially SD, varies dramatically.

Skorzeny

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Made me very lathargic,
20mg daily for 3 wks

Had blood work done 2wks after cycle LDL came back high 163 and my HDL was super bad at 14 (walking heart attack). Blood pressure was at 150/98. Am now on Colesterol med. Never had problems with either till the Droll cycle.Things are starting to return to normal now after 2 months.

Took 1000mg of milk thistle, Q-10 and Red Yeast Rice with that cycle and still got those effects

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if the lethargy is a sign of chol being out of whack. I did a conservative SD cycle last year, and I never felt lethargic. Seems logical that cardiovascular effects could impact energy levels.

BigMatty

Awards
man i just started mine about a week ago after reading this thread and some others i think im going to just stop it. I want to make the gains but the risk's with the superdrol just dont seem to be worth it.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats so bad about single digit HDL levels and ripping your liver to shreds? Thanks to these boards i have made the same choice. F**k superdrol. Some have had great luck on it but I dont want to gamble that way.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
This really an example of lack of moderation. At 168 lbs, the superdrol taken above 15mg resulted in very (I mean very little) little increased muscles. Please a little less greed and some moderation with methyls will result in lot less damage to your body.

Jason_L

Awards
man i just started mine about a week ago after reading this thread and some others i think im going to just stop it. I want to make the gains but the risk's with the superdrol just dont seem to be worth it.
Thats a choice everyone has to make. At least folks here can make an informed decision - think of how many people have used these products in complete ignorance?

I have a bunch of superdrol stashed, and when it's time to use it I'm going to only do 2 week cycles at 20mg.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Thats a choice everyone has to make. At least folks here can make an informed decision - think of how many people have used these products in complete ignorance?

I have a bunch of superdrol stashed, and when it's time to use it I'm going to only do 2 week cycles at 20mg.
Three weeks at 15mg will give you better results and cause less damage. People have gotten good results on 10mg.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Three weeks at 15mg will give you better results and cause less damge.
I agree with your less is more advocacy, but less will not necessarily give you better results; this depends on the individual. That being said, I gained very nicely off what averaged out to be 14mg/day over the course of 20 days.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or start off with a 2-3 week 15mg dose and get blood work to see how your body handles it. Compare those values to the net gains in muscle and decide your own risks assessment.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I agree with your less is more advocacy, but less will not necessarily give you better results; this depends on the individual. That being said, I gained very nicely off what averaged out to be 14mg/day over the course of 20 days.
Thanks, but 3 weeks at 15mg vs 2 weeks at 20mg is pretty clear which will give better results. I think you missed the 2 vs 3 weeks.

Cudos for going reasonabily with dosing. I wish more people especially the novices would go that route.

I trying to get people understand that dose to body size matters. Actually I think it is liver size to dose. The damage goes up much more than linearly with dose increasing. The body has amount of damage it can repair. The harder you push above that limit the more damage that occurs.

Jason_L

Awards
Thanks, but 3 weeks at 15mg vs 2 weeks at 20mg is pretty clear which will give better results. I think you missed the 2 vs 3 weeks.

Cudos for going reasonabily with dosing. I wish more people especially the novices would go that route.

I trying to get people understand that dose to body size matters. Actually I think it is liver size to dose. The damage goes up much more than linearly with dose increasing. The body has amount of damage it can repair. The harder you push above that limit the more damage that occurs.
"better results" is a bit arbitrary, and is dependent on an individuals goals and risk/reward tolerance. I have seen enough logs to be pretty sure 2 weeks at 20mg will do an awful lot for most people. I would prefer to stay away from 3 if I can, based on the bloodwork people have posted. I haven't come across any logs yet with 10 or 15mg doses, but will search for them as it sounds interesting. I am not married to my ideas, and have no plans on any superdrol cycles in the near future. H3ll, I might not even be one of those quick responders so this may be moot anyways :)

I may not have used any superdrol yet, but I am far from a "novice". I first started lifting seriously back 1983. I was 13, and my first "real" workout was with Tom Platz - talk about inspiring! I have only slacked off the past few years. Thats well over 20 years of regular lifitng, so that "novices" comment kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it wasn't directed at me though.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i hoped my blood work results and all the info that i posted was helpful for those that are thinking in using SD, what ever your decision is either go ahead and try it or keep away from it. I personaly aside from my bloodwork results and the few sideseffects that i had, im really happy with the gains(weight /strenght) i fell great.
i been asked by friends if it was worth it ? i answer yes, i learn alot of things and in those things some mistakes not to make in the future. now that im in my pct, im working in lossing the belly fat that i got but thats no thing that a good thermogenic and some cardio and cleaning a bit my diet cant fix.
thanks for all the feedback

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
"better results" is a bit arbitrary, and is dependent on an individuals goals and risk/reward tolerance. I have seen enough logs to be pretty sure 2 weeks at 20mg will do an awful lot for most people. I would prefer to stay away from 3 if I can, based on the bloodwork people have posted. I haven't come across any logs yet with 10 or 15mg doses, but will search for them as it sounds interesting. I am not married to my ideas, and have no plans on any superdrol cycles in the near future. H3ll, I might not even be one of those quick responders so this may be moot anyways :)

I may not have used any superdrol yet, but I am far from a "novice". I first started lifting seriously back 1983. I was 13, and my first "real" workout was with Tom Platz - talk about inspiring! I have only slacked off the past few years. Thats well over 20 years of regular lifitng, so that "novices" comment kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it wasn't directed at me though.
Right after Superdrol first came out there were a lot of people doing 10 mg and they were getting about 2/3 the gains of people running 20mg. Nobody was getting extra out of going to 30 mgs unless they were really huge. How quickly lessons are lost.

I think optimum for Phera-plex is about 1mg per 10lbs and optimum for superdrol is about 0.8mg per 10lbs. I think going up in the last week is total foolishness and counter productive. It is also beating up your liver when it is weakest.

BigMatty

Awards

Of Course he did 20/20/30.
I'm only doing the 10/20/20 I do feel some of the sides like the back pump and the lethargy but who knows maybe ill be fine with that dose since i weigh in at 230lbs at 5'10:food:

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Of Course he did 20/20/30.
I'm only doing the 10/20/20 I do feel some of the sides like the back pump and the lethargy but who knows maybe ill be fine with that dose since i weigh in at 230lbs at 5'10:food:
Well, simple math says you took 62.5% as much superdrol and you weigh 137% as much. So 45.7% as much damage. I am guessing it is closer to 1/3 the damage by the time you include all the factors.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Werewolf, I'm not sure if I agree with your dose to weight philosophy, at least in terms of body weight. I think liver effiecency/strength (or size as you mentioned) has vastly more to do with what amount of a compound is needed. For example when I was 135lbs I would easily outdrink my friends who were 200+.