Interesting HBO Video about AAS - AnabolicMinds.com

Interesting HBO Video about AAS

1. Professional Member

Interesting HBO Video about AAS

Found this clip at Rick Collins' website. It is not new but I had never seen it

HBO Real Sports aired a segment recently entitled "The Contrarian View" about anabolic steroids. Armen Keteyian, who has been reporting on illegal substances in sports for the past five years, investigates the belief held by some scientists that steroids, when properly administered, cause no harm in mature adult males (the segment emphasizes that the serious risks to teens and women are higher). The proposition seems like heresy in the current atmosphere of national steroid hysteria, but HBO concludes that the scientific evidence against enlightened steroid use by adult men is sorely lacking. The persistent myth that steroids killed Lyle Alzado is properly debunked, and anti-steroid authority Dr. Gary Wadler seems flustered when pressed for proof to support his claims that steroid use by mature adults is "Russian Roulette." Given the many millions of users spanning nearly five decades, the fact that an exhaustive review could turn up only twelve deaths purportedly linked to steroids (and some of these are reportedly very questionable) suggests that the risks are much less than for some accepted cosmetic surgery procedures. Keteyan ends the piece with a surprising apology for helping to spread unfounded information in his previous stories on the subject.

Video

2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Re: Interesting HBO Video

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...s+Video+On+AAS

Hehe..Am I allowed to do this to Admin?..But yeah, this has already been posted brutha
  3. Registered User

Ha Ha I have this video it's on my desktop and whenever someone comes over I make them click it and watch it lol!!! People just think they are bad because someone said they are (The government)
    •   

4. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...s+Video+On+AAS

Hehe..Am I allowed to do this to Admin?..But yeah, this has already been posted brutha
    I guessed I missed it the first time around. Probably because it lacked an explanation as to what I was going to watch.
  5. Banned

i sincerely wish that 1/8 of the country's politicians could see this video and stop discriminating against my healthy goal oriented lifesyle.

that fat faced douchebag of a doctor could use a 15 minute ab routine. i find it ironic that he is preaching health risks to me.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 09:14 PM
  2. Interesting Small Study about Swiss Balls
    By bulls**t in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 01:10 PM
  3. Wow, I'm speechless. Amazing video about a father and son.
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 07:14 PM
  4. @aeternitatis : confused about AA acid
    By french_muscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 08:33 AM
  5. funny study about AAS
    By acecombact1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 07:34 PM