Prostanozol Standalone

xxdcmast

Awards
I am thinking of trying out some of these new designer compounds. This will be my first cycle.

I am currently cutting and around 196 lbs. I am cutting down and wanting to maintain or gain lean muscle mass.

I was thinking of running a prostanozolo standalone cycle because it is non methylated and the sides are relatively low as well as recovery time is fairly quickly.

I will still be using nolva for PCT and the other support supps for BP, heart, and liver.

I was thinking of running a 4 weeker at 50,100,150,200.

What type of gains would you expect form prostanozol alone. I have heard mixed reviews as far as its effectiveness.

I also have a bottle of SD but I think I would rather wait on that a little down the road if I do ever decide to take it.

If the prostanozol alone is not a good choice I was also thinking maybe x-mass or pheraplex. I know these are harsher and need more PCT and support supps that is why Im kinda staying away from them now.

Any advice you all can give is appreciated.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking of trying out some of these new designer compounds. This will be my first cycle.

I am currently cutting and around 196 lbs. I am cutting down and wanting to maintain or gain lean muscle mass.

I was thinking of running a prostanozolo standalone cycle because it is non methylated and the sides are relatively low as well as recovery time is fairly quickly.

I will still be using nolva for post cycle therapy and the other support supps for BP, heart, and liver.

I was thinking of running a 4 weeker at 50,100,150,200.

What type of gains would you expect form prostanozol alone. I have heard mixed reviews as far as its effectiveness.

I also have a bottle of superdrol but I think I would rather wait on that a little down the road if I do ever decide to take it.

If the prostanozol alone is not a good choice I was also thinking maybe x-mass or pheraplex. I know these are harsher and need more PCT and support supps that is why Im kinda staying away from them now.

Any advice you all can give is appreciated.
Using just prostanozol will not add much mass. It is a winny precursor and winny is not known for mass. If you want to use it on a cut, then stack it with Phereplex.

xxdcmast

Awards
Using just prostanozol will not add much mass. It is a winny precursor and winny is not known for mass. If you want to use it on a cut, then stack it with Phereplex.
Are you speaking from experience on this topic, have you actually combined both of these compounds? I know that winny is not known as being huge for muscle mass gains.

I was more thinking of doing the prostanozol in regards to body recomposition. I figured it would add a few lbs of lean muscle mass while increasing rate of protein synthesis.

As far as stacking 2 compounds I was unsure of that because I dont want to get too big too fast or have loads of side effects.

Everyone on these boards seems to reccomend PP over all the other compounds out why is this?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Are you speaking from experience on this topic, have you actually combined both of these compounds? I know that winny is not known as being huge for muscle mass gains.

I was more thinking of doing the prostanozol in regards to body recomposition. I figured it would add a few lbs of lean muscle mass while increasing rate of protein synthesis.

As far as stacking 2 compounds I was unsure of that because I dont want to get too big too fast or have loads of side effects.

Everyone on these boards seems to reccomend PP over all the other compounds out why is this?
If your looking for more of a recomp, then prostan would be ideal for you. It will probably help you accomplish the goals that you want, with minimal sides.

xxdcmast

Awards
If your looking for more of a recomp, then prostan would be ideal for you. It will probably help you accomplish the goals that you want, with minimal sides.
Thats definitely what Im more interested in rather than getting absolutely monstrous. I have already done gigantic thing and for me anyways it just led to injuries. Torn shoulder twice.

Now Im just going for more of a clean, cut, defined look. Ideally I would like to stay the same weight and drop my bf 2-4%.

I read one of the AX reps postings on bb.com about using prostan combined with a thermo as an ideal matchup for body recomp.

I am just seeking out as much feedback as possible on this plan of action.

I will probably be buying a few bottle of different compounds just to have before there gone for good. Any other reccomendations.

I already have
1 SD
Will order
1 PP
1 Megazol
1 Mega-TRN
1 x-mass

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used prostan at the end of a 12 week test cycle. loved it. really hardened me up. i would start your first week at 75 though. no reason to go below that.

xxdcmast

Awards
Did you notice a change of bf% and definition while using the prostanozol?

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Thats definitely what Im more interested in rather than getting absolutely monstrous. I have already done gigantic thing and for me anyways it just led to injuries. Torn shoulder twice.

Now Im just going for more of a clean, cut, defined look. Ideally I would like to stay the same weight and drop my bf 2-4%.

I read one of the AX reps postings on bb.com about using prostan combined with a thermo as an ideal matchup for body recomp.

I am just seeking out as much feedback as possible on this plan of action.

I will probably be buying a few bottle of different compounds just to have before there gone for good. Any other reccomendations.

I already have
1 superdrol
Will order
1 PP
1 Megazol
1 Mega-TRN
1 x-mass
I would also agree that solo would be the way to go, esp. with this new information about your change in goals. PP is a bulker, and since you don't really want bulk anyways all the PP will do is give you more sides and a possibly protracted post cycle therapy. You also invite possible prolactin-induced gyno (NOT good) with PP. So, although you'd probably gain 10-20 pounds off a 4-6 week stack, you'd invite a bunch of extra, unnecessary sides.

Often, less is more with anabolics, so you're on the right track.

xxdcmast

Awards
Yea definitely do not want to blow up like crazy and DEFINITELY dont want gyno.

Over the past 5 months I have dropped about 45-50 lbs and have maintained my strength and have actually gone up in most lifts. I would just like something to help push me over the top.

I just ordered some megazol and mega trn.

Whats your opinions on mega-trn as a bulking regimine say sometime during the winter?

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Whats your opinions on mega-trn as a bulking regimine say sometime during the winter?
I'd say, for now, PP or superdrol would be better. M-TRN can cause gyno just as PP can, but can also raise bp to a severe degree in some users. But since winter is ~6mo. away, you'll have a larger timeframe of user experiences to make a decision (hell, it's sister product, M-TST has not even have had it's chemical structure revealed).

And for instance, in regards to new data, the severity of superdrol side-effects are much more widely known than they were 6-12 months ago (lipid values).

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And for instance, in regards to new data, the severity of superdrol side-effects are much more widely known than they were 6-12 months ago (lipid values).
Yeah this is why I now have 3 90 ct. Bottles of SD to get rid of...

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran prostan at 100,150,175,200. If I had the xtra money I would
prolly do it again. I ran ax's post cycle therapy with retqain and green bulge for post cycle therapy and that made me feel great. Prostan is great for the cut and recomp no doubt with retain.

I am currently on my fourth week of phera plex. kept the dosage low as long as i felt i could. Been at 30 for a few days and only side is some acne. A lttle more than normal acne for me. PP is milder as far as aggression is concerned with me but both make me itchy.I have put more weight on with pp but the strength just isn't as strong as I would like it. Feel bloated and fat. Wife has been calling me an ******* lately lol.

Have nolva on hand and have been running milk thistle,efa's coq10and no side effects what so ever *knock knock* just some
acne on my face and back. bp has been better with pp.

Both of these have a place in your stack...but they are strong and dont take them lightly. A great log for prostan is beer20's over at bb.com..just use the search and it will come up..good luck!!

xxdcmast

Awards
I wanna thank you guys for all the advice you have given so far. I think I am going to be doing the prostanozol standalone.

I think i am going to run the prostanozol as a standalone and see if I can change up my order to switch the bottle of MTRN with another bottle of prostanozol.

I have the bottle of SD on hand if I do decide I want to go for the crazy mass building in the future. Most likely the bottle will just end up sitting tho.

So which PH would you all say is the best one available, overall. Taking into account sides, gains, pct, etc???

All have good points and bad points to them which has the overall most positive side.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do not think prostan or pp is a ph. They are weak oral steriods.
Comparing them to anabolic steroids that I have used(test,sust,winny,injectables)..I would use these (intramuscular) pref test cypionate before I would run these.

Dont get me wrong...you will gain through your plateau..at least for me. But injectables are waaaaaaay better imho. I know, they are illegal. I have a family, house and a career so I wont lay it all on the line for muscle either:frustrate

To answer your question...I have a bottle of superdrol I may try out come winter but between pp and the prostan stack I felt lean and hard on prostan...I feel bloated and fat on pp. Wife and my gym buddy(ignorant to the fact) have said numerious times while on pp how much bigger I look but i am on an all out bulk eating enough for football team. it seems your diet must be in perfect shape to get the kind of results you want<---uh duh!
but with anabolic steroids it seems you have more room to eat more fat and carbs yum yum.

xxdcmast

Awards
I do not think prostan or pp is a ph. They are weak oral steriods.

Yea I know this but at the present time some boards do not like them being called that and have a heart attack if you post that. So call them what you will PH, PS, Designer chemicals, etc. What do you feel is the best.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hrmmm, prostan is great on a cut. good strength and it works. although, you must mega dose it.

pp is for bulking. i wouldn't use pp to bulk again, i would ride the steel.

so, prostan does a better job imo for what it is intended for. two different compounds totally. i will prolly bulk with rxt and cee or ax's post cycle therapy. the returns are just not up to par with me for a steriod with pp.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey Ronin and CNorris, I would be real weary about making any wheelings and dealings on here with PHs. If I was you, I would delete those posts.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
They are legal supps as of now, but I would at least move it to the swapmeat or via email. IMO

xxdcmast

Awards
hrmmm, prostan is great on a cut. good strength and it works. although, you must mega dose it.

pp is for bulking. i wouldn't use pp to bulk again, i would ride the steel.

so, prostan does a better job imo for what it is intended for. two different compounds totally. i will prolly bulk with rxt and cee or ax's post cycle therapy. the returns are just not up to par with me for a steriod with pp.
And megadosing would be the 100, 150, 200 regimine I have been reading about or something higher than that?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
They are legal supps as of now, but I would at least move it to the swapmeat or via email. IMO
Hey BP, I understand that they are legal, but according to the new rules no talking about sources for PHs. I think this would fall into the category of being a source. Also there was a rule way before this about selling PHs unless you were a board sponsor, so this has been against the rules for quite some time.

Spartan117

Awards
XX, the prostanazol might cause you some joint acheiness. Try taking bromerlain with it to reduce the stiffness. It does do a good job of leaning and drying you out. If your not already somewhat lean though you may not notice it, but it should help u drop the pounds w/o losing too much muscle.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya the cycle i posted before was nice. i felt it at around three weeks.

schlam_of

Awards
have you thought about stacking it with halodrol at all? Thats what I'm planning on whenever I get healthy again. Not sure if itd add too much bulk, but seems to be a great combo for those that have tried it..

xxdcmast

Awards
Well I checked my shipment today and I should have it tommorrow night I believe. I did the 2 day shipping. I think I will be starting this up in a week or two.

So even though I am using the prostanozol on a cut should I up my calories above what I have been eating lately or should I keep them where they are and let the increased protein synthesis do its thing.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If your going for a cut or recomp, then try and eat around maintenence or maybe a little above, but not much. Just dont go overboard and you should see the results you want. :D

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What will prostan do if Im eating a good deficit number of calories, with a high protein diet. I am currently doing powerfull/ECA at about 2000-2500 calories per day. (235 lbs 20% BF) Also im doing 3-4 days lifting, and 3-4 days of HIIT. Im thinking of adding my mega zol to the mix after reading this thread. Eating maintainence isnt an option for me as I want to lose fat and I have to have a significant caloric deficit with my body.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
What will prostan do if Im eating a good deficit number of calories, with a high protein diet. I am currently doing powerfull/ECA at about 2000-2500 calories per day. (235 lbs 20% BF) Also im doing 3-4 days lifting, and 3-4 days of HIIT. Im thinking of adding my mega zol to the mix after reading this thread. Eating maintainence isnt an option for me as I want to lose fat and I have to have a significant caloric deficit with my body.
It will in all likelihood help you maintain the mass you have while cutting. You probably wont gain muscle, but it will appear you have as your body leans out and makes the muscles more noticeable. So dont expect to gain mass, but rather maintain what you have while dropping fat.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will it help me burn fat I guess is what I should have asked in the first place. I guess if it will help me to maintain muscle, it would most likely direct my body to consume fat instead of muscle under a calorie deficit. I have never really understood how AAS leads to fat loss. I know higher testosterone levels are a good environment for fat loss.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Will it help me burn fat I guess is what I should have asked in the first place. I guess if it will help me to maintain muscle, it would most likely direct my body to consume fat instead of muscle under a calorie deficit. I have never really understood how anabolic steroids leads to fat loss. I know higher testosterone levels are a good environment for fat loss.
yeah, I for sure dont understand everything myself, but if you have time on your hands (alot of time :) ), take a look at this. It hopefully will help you understand a little better.

http://physrev.physiology.org/cgi/content/full/83/3/965 (complements of LakeMountD, so rep him if you enjoy this)

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get some basic information on prostanozol regarding side effects and specifically how it might affect blood sugar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 7