a little advice please

Mini

Awards
Hello to you all.

i am new to this site (in posting terms) and have a question i would like some help on. i will put stats on the bottom.

i am 31y old and have been training for about 4 years and am looking at doing my first PH cycle. the bset one for New users seems to be Prostanozol due to low sides and being easy on the liver. i was how ever wondering if a cycle of Prostanazol and MAXLMG would be a good choice for a first cycle. i have done a search but cant seem to find any relation to this stack. Cycle would go like this

WEEK 1 = LMG 75MG
WEEK 2 = LMG 75MG
WEEK 3 = LMG 75MG PROSTANAZOL 50MG
WEEK 4 = LMG 75MG PROSTANAZOL 75MG
WEEK 5 = PROSTANAZOL 100MG (IF THIS IS TO STRONG I WILL STAY AT 75MG OR LOWER) WEEK 6 = PROSTANAZOL 125MG (IF THIS IS TO STRONG I WILL STAY AT 75MG OR LOWER) WEEK 7 = 75MG RXT,50MG DHEA,3 TABS FENUGREEK WEEK 8 = 50MG RXT,75MG DHEA,4 TABS FENUGREEK WEEK 9 = 25MG RXT,100MG DHEA,5 TABS FENUGREEK WEEK 10 = 25MG RXT 6 TABS FENUGREEK

Support sups will be MILK THISTLE 1000MG ED,SAW PALMETTO 320MG ED, HAWTHORNE BERRY 1000MG ED, EFA + fish oil tabs 2400mg ed. I plan to run these a week before the cycle.

My stats are.

Height: 6foot
weight: 91kg or 200lbs
body fat: 11.5%

I am comming to the end of a cutting session.

thanks for any replys

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ther edoesn't seem to be anything wrong about your planned cycle. I am happy to see that you have researched beforehand, and have planned a reasonable cycle, and PCT :thumbsup:

I really dont think you would bennifit from a Zol only cycle, expecially since you just finished cutting.
Just make sure to change to a bulking diet. A clean one preferably, but it's your call.
Good luck!!

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
100mg of Prostanazol standalone isn't too strong at all IMHO. AX should have made 50mg capsules...

motiv8erJR

motiv8erJR

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mini, if you dont mind would you post your diet, so the boys can make sure your eating for a bulk? Just wanna check... :)

~Mk

Mini

Awards
motiv8erJR

sorry for the late reply, the only access i have to a PC is at work.

as requested i have just posted my diet on the bulking page of the forum for you to look at.

Thanks again for your time.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
100mg of Prostanazol standalone isn't too strong at all IMHO. AX should have made 50mg capsules...
Sorry, I was thinking og Mega Zol,.. which ARE 50mg per cap,..
Look for some Mega Zol, as it is cheaper then prostanz, contains 90 caps, and is twice the dosage.

Perhaps yopu could post a something linking your diet in the other section here...

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
motiv8erJR

sorry for the late reply, the only access i have to a PC is at work.

as requested i have just posted my diet on the bulking page of the forum for you to look at.

Thanks again for your time.
I have a question. I noticed you said you posted your diet in the bulking page. Are you trying to bulk using LMG and Prostanazol?

Oh, yea and :welcome: to AM!

Mini

Awards
hello theshocker21

sorry for the late reply i have been on holiday.

in answer to your question yes i am planning a bulk on LMG and Prostanozol.