Should I research clenbuterol?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I am researching clen. I found some threads but not too much info. Now that I have a source for liquid clenbuterol, I was thinking about using it in my experiments. I want to learn more about it first.

My research animal needs to lose about 10-15lbs. I did find someone said it raises the metabolism about 10%. Do you think my particular research animal would benefit from further research and a possible trial? Or is the weight loss in question too small to bother?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
This is certainly something which requires extensive research before embarking upon any live animal experiments.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am researching clen. I found some threads but not too much info. Now that I have a source for liquid clenbuterol, I was thinking about using it in my experiments. I want to learn more about it first.

My research animal needs to lose about 10-15lbs. I did find someone said it raises the metabolism about 10%. Do you think my particular research animal would benefit from further research and a possible trial? Or is the weight loss in question too small to bother?
Im not sure how you did not find much here, search for "clen" "clebuterol". THere are lots of side affects with this so be sure to do your research. Some include high blood pressure, major increase in heart rate (in a bad way with many), and also heart enlargement which is obviously not good. Make sure to research this well before you use it and find out what you need for dosages. You ccould also research Albuterol which is clen's little cousin that is also effective. It is not as strong as clen, but it also does not have the side effects with it. I also beleive it helps with cardio, opposed to clen, and helps with your cholesterol levels. The down side is it needs to be taken 4times daily. Research that as well if you are interested in an alternative.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
This is certainly something which requires extensive research before embarking upon any live animal experiments.
I agree, I am very fond of my research animals and would not want to conduct a dangerous experiment.

I think I am fairly knowledgeable now about anabolics but not so much clenbuterol, as there is much more info out there about anabolics.

I have read the Clenbuterol Handbook post but would like more info. I know that clen is a beta agonist and can have some serious side effects.

My research animal has done an ECA trial before, and was OK, but did not like the way it wired him up and made him kinda paranoid. However, he can tolerate ECA.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some reports suggest that usage of Clen is not worth the expected results. I agree with these reports and will therefore never perform another Clen trial. The adverse cardiovascular effects are enough to scare researches away. With that said, there are others that suggest success in the abscence of sides. IMO, there are better solutions.

If you haven't used cAMP, you need to.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I'd also research Albuterol as well... Similar effects with less sides.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
AIMI, you are a friend so just want you to be sure you read the new rules at the top of each forum. Don't want you to get in trouble. Same goes for everyone else except Rag SoCal :numbered:

CROWLER

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
AIMI, you are a friend so just want you to be sure you read the new rules at the top of each forum. Don't want you to get in trouble. Same goes for everyone else except Rag SoCal :numbered:

CROWLER
I have read them. Did I post something I should not have? :confused:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

CROWLER
Rag huh? I used to have a self-standing rag, are you referring to Reggie my self-standing Rag?

p.s. Was my post appropriate?

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Clen is HELL!!:smite: My body was fine with ECA 2-3 X's a day and Clen jacked me up. Run away:bruce3:

musclefreaks

Banned
Awards
my wife has used clen and has had great results from it,over 6 months cyclein it at 2 weeks on 2 weeks of she has lost over 4 stone,and i myself am goin to try it after my cycle!

back on line so come say hi at

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Clen is the king of all side effects. There is a mortality risk involved when objectively observing the effects of a given substance introduced to a subject for simple data logging. This risk can be reduced by subjectively plotting a given paramatter for positive or negative effacy.

I have always done my best research with a clear goal

My personal opinion of clen is that it is not very efficient.(producing more sides than positive results)
Incandecent light bulbs are not efficient, they produce more heat than light, but it is still better than sitting in the dark!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Clen is the king of all side effects.

My personal opinion of clen is that it is not very efficient.(producing more sides than positive results)
Co-signed!

I'd never use clen on my pet gerbil again! Only via transdermal application.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Up to 120 mcgs/day. Sides seemed to be on a slow incline. But, they were present at 20 mcgs/day at the beginning.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Up to 120 mcgs/day. Sides seemed to be on a slow incline. But, they were present at 20 mcgs/day at the beginning.
Wow! That sucks. My subjects havent had any sides all the way up to @75mcg, and I didnt see any need to go higher, cuz they were seeing results. Have you tried albuterol on any of your subjects.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Not yet. The gerbil's are salivating over 2 bottles of green goo!!