Phera and SD together

olb

Awards
Ok, with all this talk about running Phera for 3 weeks, SD for 3 weeks or whatever...Heres my question:

What would happen running the 2 at the same time? Say 10mg phera and 10mg SD a day?

Stupid question, but its been bothering me for a while. Not looking to do this, just wondering out of curiousity.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It probably wouldn't be any worse than 20 mgs of one. But, we just don't know.
This stuff is so new and there's no bloodwork of a cycle like that.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Ok, with all this talk about running Phera for 3 weeks, superdrol for 3 weeks or whatever...Heres my question:

What would happen running the 2 at the same time? Say 10mg phera and 10mg SD a day?

Stupid question, but its been bothering me for a while. Not looking to do this, just wondering out of curiousity.
You would explode.

Lol, seriously jmh80 is right, no one knows. There is some speculation that two different methylated products might have a negative synergistic effect upon the liver (1 + 1 = 7) but nobody knows for sure. As a result, people tend to avoid doing what you're suggesting as a precaution.

olb

Awards
Hah well I dont like to be the first one to test chemicals on my body.

I double dare someone to run it and then tell me how it goes.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are people that do worse things than stacking PP and SD. I wouldn't recommend it, mainly because I am not a big fan of SD at all. If this is your first cycle I would recommend a PP 4 week standalone: 10/20/20/20. What's your age, supplement/training history like?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Check my PHeraPLEX Log. I am doing just that did 20mg PP/2mg SD week 1 then 20mg PP/5mg SD weeks 2 and 3. Now just past week 3 and i am up over 21lbs of muscle and no end in sight.

1+1=7? I can see no way how that would occur but there is also no way we will know for sure...

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
Fritzer,

How were you able to do 2 mg and 5 mg of Superdrol. I thought this compound is maketed in 10mg pills only. Did you recap it?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Check my PHeraPLEX Log. I am doing just that did 20mg PP/2mg superdrol week 1 then 20mg PP/5mg SD weeks 2 and 3. Now just past week 3 and i am up over 21lbs of muscle and no end in sight.

1+1=7? I can see no way how that would occur but there is also no way we will know for sure...
Synergistic Effect

It is not uncommon for the effect of two chemicals on an organism to be greater than the effect of each chemical individually, or the sum of the individual effects. The presence of one chemical enhances the effects of the second. This is called a synergistic effect or synergy, and the chemicals are sometimes described as showing synergism.

Synergistic effects can be beneficial, deleterious or sometimes deadly.

The most common deleterious synergistic effect people are aware of is the mixing of alcohol and sedatives. Combined, the effect is stronger than the sum of the two would predict.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
I know about synergistic effect, sorry if i was unclear. I just basically mean there is no way we will know, no one is going to do tests to see if that is true. If my blood results are good or bad really does not mean anything. I am only one person and did not conduct a scientific experiment

Split into 2mg with a little weight scale. But you culd break open the pill then split it into parts.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Check my PHeraPLEX Log. I am doing just that did 20mg PP/2mg superdrol week 1 then 20mg PP/5mg superdrol weeks 2 and 3. Now just past week 3 and i am up over 21lbs of muscle and no end in sight.

You may want to reduce doses a little if you are not the size of Fritzer (6'5"? and 247lbs?). I have done 10mg of Superdrol and 10 mg of Phera-plex and got worst results than 20 mg of Phera-plex. After watching Fritzer results I going to try 20mgs of Phera-plex and 3 1/3 mgs of Superdrol (divide 1 pill into 3).

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Man i hope it works out for you to werewolf!! You helped me a ton on my cycle!! Props :head:

I have never done PP by itself though, i just hope it is not the PP making my results so crazy... but i dont think strength increases like mine are normal with just PP. i just wanted to try the PP/SD split to see if it would work, and as far as i can tell from my experience it is absolutly insane... but i think you would be more knowledgable in that area anyways

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Like they said, stacking methyls is bad, if you were going to do that, you'd think about doing it as a mini cycle of 2 weeks. Together for 2 weeks or 1 for one week and then both the 2nd week. Either way it has been stipulated it's a bad idea. Stacking a methyl and unmethyl like prostanozol and superdrol or pheraplex or halodrol could work.