summer cycle

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
1-8 test prop 125mgs EOD (if sides) 65 mgs ed
1-7 tren ace 75mgs EOD 40 mgs ed
4-8 winny 50mgs ED (maybe! experimental purposes)
1-8 Letro .25 EOD - ED

1-10 HCG 500iu 2x per week
9-12 Nolva 40, 40, 20, 20
Lean Xtreme
post cycle therapy...??? what else?

other...
b5 3mgs ED?
b6 ?
Dostinex @ .5mg/EOD (necessary, or will the letro take care of this?)

Also, someone told me that Nolva SHOULD NOT be taken while taking tren, and may actaully increase gyno...and letro SHOULD BE taken when on tren...

Really Appreciate the help guys...I've been searching around, but I just wanted to get advice on the complete and final package...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Only take the Letro to combat any symptoms that arise. Stop the HCG at week 8. I hate Winny personally, you don't need it.
Nolva at 60,40,20,20 IMO.
You may think about adding Powerfull, Activate, DHEA and fenugreek to your PCT. Powerfull at the very least.

Should be a kickin little cycle. Good luck.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
i'm having trouble finding Letro...

all I have found is letro (femera) tabs at 2.5mgs...could I take one of these EOD or E3rdD ?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm having trouble finding Letro...

all I have found is letro (femera) tabs at 2.5mgs...could I take one of these EOD or E3rdD ?
Check out the board sponsors.... What you seek, you will find..

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
so now i'm hearing I can take NOLVA with tren and Letro and it will not hinder my gains or cause any increase in gyno...it will only help reduce gyno...

so i'm thinking...
NOLVA 20mgs ed-eod
Letro 1.25mgs eod

how does that sound?

L

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
so now i'm hearing I can take NOLVA with tren and Letro and it will not hinder my gains or cause any increase in gyno...it will only help reduce gyno...

so i'm thinking...
NOLVA 20mgs ed-eod
Letro 1.25mgs eod

how does that sound?
I would waits Nolva unless you see some sides.I ran these without letro or nolva...maybe I got lucky:rofl:

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

so i'm thinking...
NOLVA 20mgs ed-eod
Letro 1.25mgs eod

how does that sound?
As I said before. Do not take nolva while using tren. Nolva increases PgR in breast tissue . Nolva will actually stimulate progesterone recptors. Trens metabolites will have more to bind to.. If you want to increase your chances of getting gyno than use the nolva( this is correct info that nobody can dispute ) .. As for letro .25 mg ED or EOD will suffice while use tren.. Good luck on your cycle !!

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

so i'm thinking...
NOLVA 20mgs ed-eod
Letro 1.25mgs eod

how does that sound?
Also I would not worry about less gains using an AI while running tren. Growing a nice set of man boobs out weighs the the chance of have some reduced gains while using letro. Just keep your training and diet in check and you will gain just fine...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
thoughts on this then merc...

"No it doesn't. That is brotelligence at it's finest. How To Fight Progestin Induced Gyno?

Third page.

Also, through my research I garnered that an AI, at least Letro while on cycle will not hinder your gains.

Letrozole is highly specific in inhibiting aromatase activity. Impairment of adrenal steroidogenesis has not been observed. No clinically relevant changes in the plasma levels of cortisol, aldosterone, 11-deoxycortisol, 17-hydroxy-progesterone, ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone) or in plasma renin activity were found in postmenopausal patients treated with 0.1 to 5 mg letrozole daily. The ACTH stimulation test performed after 6 and 12 weeks of treatment with daily doses of 0.1 to 5 mg letrozole did not indicate any attenuation of aldosterone or cortisol production. Thus, glucocorticoid or mineralocorticoid supplementation is not required.Letrozole had no effect on plasma androgen concentrations (androstenedione and testosterone" "

-

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

"No it doesn't. That is brotelligence at it's finest. How To Fight Progestin Induced Gyno?

Third page.

Also, through my research I garnered that an AI, at least Letro while on cycle will not hinder your gains.

Letrozole is highly specific in inhibiting aromatase activity. Impairment of adrenal steroidogenesis has not been observed. No clinically relevant changes in the plasma levels of cortisol, aldosterone, 11-deoxycortisol, 17-hydroxy-progesterone, ACTH (adrenocorticotropic hormone) or in plasma renin activity were found in postmenopausal patients treated with 0.1 to 5 mg letrozole daily. The ACTH stimulation test performed after 6 and 12 weeks of treatment with daily doses of 0.1 to 5 mg letrozole did not indicate any attenuation of aldosterone or cortisol production. Thus, glucocorticoid or mineralocorticoid supplementation is not required.Letrozole had no effect on plasma androgen concentrations (androstenedione and testosterone" "

-
That was me, and I was talking about Tamox lessening the effect of Letro or any other AI which it does not.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

Third page.

-
This has nothing to really do with nolva incresing PgR and increaing risk of tren gyno( this is a fact that nolva does this ). One more time do not use nolva with tren ( anyone who says different is wrong) But since you asked what I think about what you posted I think it is incorrect . I have been reading many medical journals that say diffrent. Heres one that is pretty new that says nolva does lessen the effects of third genaration AI's .. Here it is.. See the parts I made in capital..

This only applies to 3rd generation AI's, Letro, Arimidex and L-Dex.

Interactions of antioestrogens and aromatase inhibitors.

Schmid P, Possinger K

Department of Oncology and Hematology, Charite Campus Mitte, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany.

Aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens have shown substantial activity in primary and advanced breast cancer. Since they exhibit different modes of action, attempts have been made to combine them or to use them sequentially in order to potentially increase their efficacy. In preclinical studies, combined, sequential or alternating treatments with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens have failed to provide higher antitumoural activity. THERE ARE RELEVANT PHARMACOKINETIC INTERACTIONS RESULTING IN DECREASED PLASMA CONCERTAIONS OF THIRD GENERATION AROMATASE INHIBITORS WHEN COMBINED WITH TAMOXIFEN. Several randomised clinical trials comparing single agent and combined treatment with tamoxifen and aminoglutethimide failed to show any benefit for the combination. Early results of the adjuvant ATAC trial indicate that single agent anastrozole is superior to tamoxifen or the combination of both. Several trials are ongoing which might help to further define the role of sequential or combined treatment with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens. However, to date, looking at the current evidence, combined treatment with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens does not appear to provide additional benefit compared to single agent treatment

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has nothing to really do with nolva incresing PgR and increaing risk of tren gyno( this is a fact that nolva does this ). One more time do not use nolva with tren ( anyone who says different is wrong) But since you asked what I think about what you posted I think it is incorrect . I have been reading many medical journals that say diffrent. Heres one that is pretty new that says nolva does lessen the effects of third genaration AI's .. Here it is.. See the parts I made in capital..

This only applies to 3rd generation AI's, Letro, Arimidex and L-Dex.

Interactions of antioestrogens and aromatase inhibitors.

Schmid P, Possinger K

Department of Oncology and Hematology, Charite Campus Mitte, Humboldt University Berlin, Germany.

Aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens have shown substantial activity in primary and advanced breast cancer. Since they exhibit different modes of action, attempts have been made to combine them or to use them sequentially in order to potentially increase their efficacy. In preclinical studies, combined, sequential or alternating treatments with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens have failed to provide higher antitumoural activity. THERE ARE RELEVANT PHARMACOKINETIC INTERACTIONS RESULTING IN DECREASED PLASMA CONCERTAIONS OF THIRD GENERATION AROMATASE INHIBITORS WHEN COMBINED WITH TAMOXIFEN. Several randomised clinical trials comparing single agent and combined treatment with tamoxifen and aminoglutethimide failed to show any benefit for the combination. Early results of the adjuvant ATAC trial indicate that single agent anastrozole is superior to tamoxifen or the combination of both. Several trials are ongoing which might help to further define the role of sequential or combined treatment with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens. However, to date, looking at the current evidence, combined treatment with aromatase inhibitors and antioestrogens does not appear to provide additional benefit compared to single agent treatment

Can I ask what Journal that was from? Because I believe I posted three studies, and found about five more that said that they had absolutely no pharmacokinetic reaction.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Can I ask what Journal that was from? Because I believe I posted three studies, and found about five more that said that they had absolutely no pharmacokinetic reaction.
Hey.. I did not mean to start anything with you by posting this . I have read what you posted any many studies of what you posted where kinda old one was from like 2001 . I have resent studies from the AMA and pubmed that state it does make letro less effective.. I dont know why this is really even begin brought up all I was stating that it is a bad idea to use nolva while using tren due to the nasty tren metoblites and how nolva increases PgR..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey.. I did not mean to start anything with you by posting this . I have read what you posted any many studies of what you posted where kinda old one was from like 2001 . I have resent studies from the AMA and pubmed that state it does make letro less effective.. I dont know why this is really even begin brought up all I was stating that it is a bad idea to use nolva while using tren due to the nasty tren metoblites and how nolva increases PgR..
No, no, not starting anything..I just wanted to know.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Effect of exemestane on tamoxifen pharmacokinetics in postmenopausal women treated for breast cancer.

Hutson PR, Love RR, Havighurst TC, Rogers E, Cleary JF.

School of Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53705-2222, USA. [email protected]

PURPOSE: Rodent models of human breast cancer suggest that the combination of the steroidal aromatase inhibitor exemestane with tamoxifen may have additive activity. Clinical trials combining tamoxifen with letrozole or anastrazole have shown minor pharmacokinetic drug interactions. We did an open-label crossover clinical trial of the effect of exemestane on tamoxifen pharmacokinetics. DESIGN: Thirty-two postmenopausal women who were clinically disease-free following primary treatments for breast cancer receiving tamoxifen for at least 3 months were studied. Blood was collected for pharmacokinetic analysis after at least 4 months of receiving 20 mg tamoxifen daily. Subjects then began 8 weeks of oral exemestane (25 mg daily), followed by another set of blood samples. RESULTS: There were no serious toxicities noted when the two drugs were combined. There was no significant effect of exemestane on the area under the plasma concentration versus time curve (AUC) of tamoxifen at steady state before [3.04 mg h/L; 90% confidence interval (90% CI), 2.71-3.44] and during exemestane treatment (3.05 mg h/L; 90% CI, 2.72-3.41). There were no significant changes in the formation of primary tamoxifen metabolites. Oral clearance of exemestane averaged 602 L/h based on an average plasma exemestane AUC of 41.5 microg h/L (90% CI, 36.7-62.6). Plasma concentrations of estradiol, estrone, and estrone sulfate decreased when exemestane was begun; estradiol concentrations consistently decreased below the limit of quantitation. CONCLUSIONS: There is no pharmacokinetic interaction between tamoxifen and exemestane. No modification in the standard regimen of either drug seems to be indicated if they are used in combination. The combination of the two drugs was well tolerated during the 8-week evaluation period.

2005. Not with letro, but Aromasin.

I have honestly only seen two studies saying they had any reaction, yours, and one I saw before.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Effect of exemestane on tamoxifen pharmacokinetics in postmenopausal women treated for breast cancer.

School of Pharmacy, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin 53705-2222, USA. [email protected]

PURPOSE: Rodent models of human breast cancer suggest that the combination of the steroidal aromatase inhibitor exemestane with tamoxifen may have additive activity. Clinical trials combining tamoxifen with letrozole or anastrazole have shown minor pharmacokinetic drug interactions. We did an open-label crossover clinical trial of the effect of exemestane on tamoxifen pharmacokinetics. DESIGN: Thirty-two postmenopausal women who were clinically disease-free following primary treatments for breast cancer receiving tamoxifen for at least 3 months were studied. Blood was collected for pharmacokinetic analysis after at least 4 months of receiving 20 mg tamoxifen daily. Subjects then began 8 weeks of oral exemestane (25 mg daily), followed by another set of blood samples. RESULTS: There were no serious toxicities noted when the two drugs were combined. There was no significant effect of exemestane on the area under the plasma concentration versus time curve (AUC) of tamoxifen at steady state before [3.04 mg h/L; 90% confidence interval (90% CI), 2.71-3.44] and during exemestane treatment (3.05 mg h/L; 90% CI, 2.72-3.41). There were no significant changes in the formation of primary tamoxifen metabolites. Oral clearance of exemestane averaged 602 L/h based on an average plasma exemestane AUC of 41.5 microg h/L (90% CI, 36.7-62.6). Plasma concentrations of estradiol, estrone, and estrone sulfate decreased when exemestane was begun; estradiol concentrations consistently decreased below the limit of quantitation. CONCLUSIONS: There is no pharmacokinetic interaction between tamoxifen and exemestane. No modification in the standard regimen of either drug seems to be indicated if they are used in combination. The combination of the two drugs was well tolerated during the 8-week evaluation period.

I have honestly only seen two studies saying they had any reaction, yours, and one I saw before.
Right on man!! I have several studies that show nolva does make third generation AI's( letro) less effective but there is no reason to really go back and forth on this because there are some conflicting studies . Nothing is set in stone on this.. I see alot of people saying it is ok to use nolva while using tren on here . I have been trying to help with fitmodels cycle now and in the past and alot of people are telling him to use nolva with tren and I think he is starting to get confused ( which is the last thing I want for him ya know). I can say that it is pretty much set in stone that nolva rasies PgR in breast tissue and will stimulate progesterone receptors meaning that trens metabolites will have more receptors to bind to and greatly increase chances of getting gyno when using tren( this is fact). There are lots of people on here saying over and over to use nolva with tren and give absurd reasons why to do so. I dont want to see fitmodel end up with boobs after doing his cycle.. Can we at least agree on not using nolva while running tren so we can clear this up for him !!! LOL?????

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Right on man!! I have several studies that show nolva does make third generation AI's( letro) less effective but there is no reason to really go back and forth on this because there are some conflicting studies . Nothing is set in stone on this.. I see alot of people saying it is ok to use nolva while using tren on here . I have been trying to help with fitmodels cycle now and in the past and alot of people are telling him to use nolva with tren and I think he is starting to get confused ( which is the last thing I want for him ya know). I can say that it is pretty much set in stone that nolva rasies PgR in breast tissue and will stimulate progesterone receptors meaning that trens metabolites will have more receptors to bind to and greatly increase chances of getting gyno when using tren( this is fact). There are lots of people on here saying over and over to use nolva with tren and give absurd reasons why to do so. I dont want to see fitmodel end up with boobs after doing his cycle.. Can we at least agree on not using nolva while running tren so we can clear this up for him !!! LOL?????

lol, I appreciate the help...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I have read that Tamox can upregulate Prog. receptors, so I do agree with you on that.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established

Hey Mulletsoldier , I was very busy eariler and didnt really have time to respond to the study you posted on nolva and aromasin.. The argument between studies is with letro and nolva. Remember studies show that nolva only makes type-2 AI's less efficive ( letro , a-dex ) not type -1 AI's like aromasin.. With a type -1 AI it does not need to be present to contuine doing its job on the aromatse enzyme, unlike a type -2 which is partially eliminated by nolva and unfortunately needs to be present to continue its aromatase inhibition. Just wanted to make sure you knew aromasin was a type -1 AI and the difference in studies me and you are discussing are between type 2 AI's and nolva.. It is an interesting topic as there is so many studies with different conclusions..

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Hope all this helps Fitmodel !! When are you starting your cycle ???

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
probably next week...

i'm workin on my PCT right now...

4 weeks of
Nolva
Lean Extreme

MAYBE...
Activate (which i think caused some acne and sex drive issues last time)
Retain (i've heard it was good)
Rebound XT (used with Lean ex and worked well but I think this really hurt my sex drive)...

thoughts...?

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
probably next week...

i'm workin on my post cycle therapy right now...

4 weeks of
Nolva
Lean Extreme

MAYBE...
Activate (which i think caused some acne and sex drive issues last time)
Retain (i've heard it was good)
Rebound XT (used with Lean ex and worked well but I think this really hurt my sex drive)...

thoughts...?
Do not know much about OTC stuff .. Maybe look into also including powerfull and tongkat also( but again I dunno much about OTC stuff )maybe someone else can help on this!!.. I like to follow a different PCT protocol... Also try not to limit pct to only four weeks if you feel you have not recovered you can go longer..

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mulletsoldier , I was very busy eariler and didnt really have time to respond to the study you posted on nolva and aromasin.. The argument between studies is with letro and nolva. Remember studies show that nolva only makes type-2 AI's less efficive ( letro , a-dex ) not type -1 AI's like aromasin.. With a type -1 AI it does not need to be present to contuine doing its job on the aromatse enzyme, unlike a type -2 which is partially eliminated by nolva and unfortunately needs to be present to continue its aromatase inhibition. Just wanted to make sure you knew aromasin was a type -1 AI and the difference in studies me and you are discussing are between type 2 AI's and nolva.. It is an interesting topic as there is so many studies with different conclusions..
Bump mullet!! I have been reading studies and it is weird how different the final conclusion is on nolva and letro used in conjuction...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump mullet!! I have been reading studies and it is weird how different the final conclusion is on nolva and letro used in conjuction...
I know, tell me about it. After you posted those studies I decided to re-examine my view, but it's not getting any easier. I'll read one refutable study citing a pharmacokinetic reaction, and then two that says no, and vice versa. And I totally had a brain fart on that Aromasin study. My bad.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I know, tell me about it. After you posted those studies I decided to re-examine my view, but it's not getting any easier. I'll read one refutable study citing a pharmacokinetic reaction, and then two that says no, and vice versa. And I totally had a brain fart on that Aromasin study. My bad.
LOL buddy !!!!!

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
what's a good dose for b-5 and b-6

I'm thinking 3mgs...maybe up to 5mgs if acne persists

b-6...500mgs

look good?

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
No to high on b-6 .. Maybe 200-300 mg ED !!!

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
No , No I am wrong on that .. I just read a study saying anything over 100 mg Ed can be toxic !! Sorry for the wrong input above!!

More than 200mg/ED has been known to damage to the nervous system.

The Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine has established a tolerable intake level (UL) for vitamin B6 of 100 mg per day for all adults.

alot of people do use 200mg ED while using tren but just wanted to let you know it can damage the nervous system!! Pros and cons I guess LOL!!!!

A

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I would take Letro at 2.5 ever other day.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that letro dose is high unless gyno symptoms arise.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
oh great...I have 500mgs b6 pills...I guess I'll have to go get some lower dose one's...

Letro i'm taking .25 ED...if sides occures I'll increase to .5 ED...and possibly add nolva...

I just did my first quad injection 1.25 + .75 = 2cc...NO pain at all, i'm already somewhat worred this gear might be fake...I got it from an UG Lab, looks legit, but NO Pain at all, I mean I don't even feel it...

could it be I just did a real clean injection...or could it be this stuff is fake...the tren was slighly more yellow then the prop...both seemed pretty thin

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Haha, you will know by tomorrow.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Some people dont get any pain .. It depends on the manufacture or how it was home brewed.. It might hurt tomorrow like BPmartyr said.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
yeah okay cool, I feel it already starting to hurt tonight...

I'm just a little paranoid...

my main concern here is gyno...so my current plan is...letro .25 ED and 100mgs of B-6...

Nolva, only if after I up the letro for a few days (if I have gyno symptoms that is) it doesn't seem to be doing the trick...

is there anything else that I can include to be sure and not get gyno...?

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Hey you should have started the letro 2 weeks before starting your cycle( it needs time to start working) You should be ok but just keep this in mind next time you use it..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI. Quads may be one of the MOST painfull injection sites I have ever tried. Glutes, Ventroglutes and delts for me.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Hey you should have started the letro 2 weeks before starting your cycle( it needs time to start working) You should be ok but just keep this in mind next time you use it..
Letro seems to work right away for me.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established

yeah I found that out about 2 days ago...so I started it 2 days early...lol...

thanks tho...I'll remember that for next time...

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
NO NO on the nolva with tren... I explained why so many times about PgR is increased in breast tissue by nolva ... Just relax and start focusing on diet and training as these are the most important things on your cycle !! Good luck!!!

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Letro seems to work right away for me.
Cool , usually it needs some time to build a steady blood plasma from what I have seen in studys on pubmed .. But I guess people are different must always keep that in mind LOL !!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Cool , usually it needs some time to build a steady blood plasma from what I have seen in studys on pubmed .. But I guess people are different !!
Of course I only use it in the rare event that I get a little too much bloat not to control gyno or to develop an estrogen depleted environment to stave off Prolatin induced gyno. I use Nolva for any nipple tenderness but I don't use Tren (as of yet :D) so no issues there. :)

:dance:

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Hey fit also when you stop the letro keep in mind it has a servere rebound effect so when you stop taking it slowly taper the dose down...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
NO NO on the nolva with tren... I explained why so many times about PgR is increased in breast tissue by nolva ... Just relax and start focusing on diet and training as these are the most important things on your cycle !! Good luck!!!
lol, okay...if I start to get gyno merc i'm gonna be very upset with you!

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
LOL .. You can research it on your own .. There is nobody aruging that nolva increase PgR in breast tissue and can increase tren gyno( again this is FACT). Some have asked why and when explained the do not disagree. But there comes a point where you have to research it on your own so you see it and understand it yourself .. I dont mind helping you man and I like your cycle but it sucks when it starts to fall I deaf ears ya know !!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
A Anabolics 25
F Anabolics 28
Alchemist11 Anabolics 202