Administration of DHEA increases REM sleep

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'm going to give DHEA a try. I pickedup a bottle tonight. I don't mind using mself as a guinea pig. I have not decided the dose though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by James
    I noticed mass/weight gains and what I have to describe as full blown *roid rage*

Damn near felt out of control.

Thatís never happened to me on anything else.

When I took a daily dosage of above 1000mg I used 10mg of nolva ed or eod and only stayed in that range for short spurts.

I basically wanted to see what would happen with higher dosages and have been using it ever since (sanely.. kind of)

One great effect at that dosage was the *eat tons and donít get fat* effect

Plus when you have a kilo of dhea powder lying around things like cost benefit ratios tend to fade out of focus.
    Interesting for sure bro. What did your dosage schedule look like and how did you do it? You said you were only at 1g of DHEA daily for a short time so I was just curious how you dosed it otherwise.

Also how did the DHEA powder taste?
    PharmD
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD
    Interesting for sure bro. What did your dosage schedule look like and how did you do it? You said you were only at 1g of DHEA daily for a short time so I was just curious how you dosed it otherwise.

Also how did the DHEA powder taste?

At the upper end I dosed it throughout the day a few hundred milligrams at a time.

Otherwise its once a day usually in the morning.

The powder is pretty much tasteless with maybe the slightest hint of bitter aftertaste.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Uses of DHEA...
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 05:33 PM
  2. DHEA increase IGF-1 levels and decrease IGFBP
    By french_muscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:36 PM
  3. My rate of strength increase...fast, slow, average?
    By cpa5oh in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2005, 04:46 PM