Confusion On Cycle???? Help!!!

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
OK here is my delema. I was originally planning a 10 wk cycle of Test E/Masteron with probably adding some IGF and maybe some Var or T-bol to kick off the cycle. After doing a little research I read that masteron is stupid to do unless your under 10% and is mainly for contest prep. So I planned EQ and found EQ dosen't even kick in fully till like week 6 or 7 so it is pointless to do with a 10 week cycle. I Won't use Tren or Winny and don't want to use Deca or Primo really. Now WTF?

- Should I just use Var/T-bol in the beginning for a little longer and just stick with the 2 compounds (Test and the oral) and hopefully get some IGF too?

- Does that sound right with the Masteron or does anyone disagree? should I add this considering I'm at 15% BF?

- Any other options i'm not thinking of?

Basically I wan't to run a Nice LBM cycle, drop a bit of fat and add a little nice hard muscle. This isn't really a "cutter cycle" nor is it a "mass cycle" Just a LBM cycle, ya know what I mean. I know Diet and cardio/training are my key ingredients here. What would you guys recomend to add with my Test? HELP!!! FLU

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Just stick with the test/tbol. Yes, masteron is usually more effetive for those with a lower bodyfat, and used before a contest. The tbol should give you some nice lean mass gains, stacked with the test, and you shouldnt see much bloat as well. If you could, try extending the test a couple of more weeks, in order to get more out of the cycle.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Just stick with the test/tbol. Yes, masteron is usually more effetive for those with a lower bodyfat, and used before a contest. The tbol should give you some nice lean mass gains, stacked with the test, and you shouldnt see much bloat as well. If you could, try extending the test a couple of more weeks, in order to get more out of the cycle.

Agreed.

You may consider running some Proviron throughout for it's mile anti E properties and it's ability to free up test.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
To free up what kind of test bro? Natural? wouldn't it be shut down during the cycle anyways? If I do use EQ I heard If I front load it, it will help it kick in quicker. What you guys think?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is testosterone bro. He means that proviron has SHBG binding affinity (it's analogous to Activate by Designer Supps in that regard) which free's up more testosterone from being bound by SHBG.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
OK, that makes sense. The Test and t-bol will be a go, what about front loading EQ and running cycle for 12 weeks? I heard to run it at 1200mg first 2 weeks then to drop it to like 400 a week.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I dont think EQ will help you achieve the goals you want. EQ will increase your hunger quite a bit, making you want to eat a ton more. Also, if you are new to using these products, you dont wanna use a bunch of different things all at once. Keep it simple when starting out.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
I hear ya bro with the hunger, but I'm not new to any of these. Ive done about 7 cycles, most with different compounds.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya bro with the hunger, but I'm not new to any of these. Ive done about 7 cycles, most with different compounds.
ok...how much weight do you want to gain? what do you have against every single other compound besides test, EQ, tbol and masteron???

if all you want is a mild 10 week cycle, run primo @ 400-500mg/week. would be killer, but $250 at least.

what are your biggest concerns? which have you used before and dint like...give us a little more info.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I say run Test/Mast/T-bol, kick start it with T-bol, Masteron can be used at a higher bodyfat percentage, just you won't have the look of extreme muscle density that it gives at lower bf percentages. If you run an anti-estrogen or AI along with the cycle you should drop some fat and add some muscle, BUT that is only if your diet is inline. I've personally seen how well Masteron can work at higher bf percentages as well, a buddy of mine ran Test Prop and Masteron and got SHREDDED and he started at 16% bf i believe. What it comes down to is if androgens are being taken in the absence of high levels of estrogen, then the androgens will aid greatly in fatloss. Why won't you use Tren? Tren is amazing! Too many sides for you?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
ok...how much weight do you want to gain? what do you have against every single other compound besides test, EQ, tbol and masteron???

if all you want is a mild 10 week cycle, run primo @ 400-500mg/week. would be killer, but $250 at least.

what are your biggest concerns? which have you used before and dint like...give us a little more info.
wow... you really just advocated a measly 400-500mg of Primo a week standalone? That's not an effective dose... and 10 weeks is just barely acceptable for hormones with the Enanthate ester... tsk tsk tsk.

You've ran Primo standolone then, to warrant giving this advice?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can say this for the primo if your going to run it use British Dragon brand their lab test came back at 160mg/ml they are supposed to be 100mg/ml! Nothing better than overdosed gear.:head:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how old you are and what you training spilt looks like.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow... you really just advocated a measly 400-500mg of Primo a week standalone? That's not an effective dose... and 10 weeks is just barely acceptable for hormones with the Enanthate ester... tsk tsk tsk.

You've ran Primo standolone then, to warrant giving this advice?
plenty of guys get GREAT results from <500mg/week of primo. look around.

well, he seems mega-concerned for sides. besides tbol/var, primo is probably the next best thing, and you shouldnt run either of those 2 17aa's for 10+ weeks...i was just trying to fit a cycle into the requirements he gave.

bold cyp is a good option, too.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Alot of guys do well on T-bol only for 8 weeks at around 40mg.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
I really appriciate all the feedback guys. There are some kick ass bro's on in this crew!
Lets see right now I'm just under 200 at 14.5% BF. Just got it tested b4 my last workout. I used the kind that you punch in your info and hold it out with both hands. So it's probably not 100% acurate, but close I'm sure.
Prety much just looking to drop a few percent of BF and add a bit of LBM. So If I was about 210 at 12% or something about 6 weeks in I would be damn happy. I would really like to keep some permanent gains with this cycle that's why I am planning to add some IGF during this cycle. Just a little concerned with the whole activating cancer cells thing with the IGF. Would like to stop steroid use if possible after this cycle, but who knows, lol.
I'm not against all compounds realy. I just don't wan't too get too bloated, wan't to keep as lean as possible that's why I will try to keep my diet very clean and drink a ton of water.
I have my Test Enth, so will be using that along with another compound or so. Never tried anavar or t-bol, only d-bol but don't want to use that. Last time I used tren it ****ed with my head too much and made me get real dizzy when I jogged, that's why thats out. I could get primo but would that even do anything if I added it to say test and anavar or t-bol? I always thought it was more of a bridge drug. And with the masteron I'm still not sure about it at my body fat. I just want to get the most out of what I use.
What about Test at 750/wk throughout, along with primo at 500 a week, with a 4 week begining kicker of var or t-bol? and try to run some IGF in there and during PTC?
And by the way Matthew D I'm 25 and a split on the lines of this: Chest/tri', Back/bi's, Legs, Off, Chest/shoulders, Back, Off...Repeat (2 exercises, 8 total working set's per bodypart)
Thanks again guys...FLU