Please Critique My Desired Cycle.

B

Barbell500

Awards
I am planning on running a PheraMax/X-Mass/MegaZol stack sometime soon. I al ready have two light superdrol cycles under my belt, the last one completed last year, so I had more that enough time off. This is the cycle that I want to run. I am nut sure if it is too high/low...any advice is appreciated.

Day 1-10 Phera Max 15mg, X-Mass 40 mg, Mega Zol 100 mg.
Day 11-20 Phera Max 15 mg X-Mass 40 mg, Mega Zol 100mg
Day 21-33 Phera Max 30 mg, X-Mass 80 mg, Mega Zol 150 mg.

All my support supps are in order and nolva is going to be ordered soon.

For this cycle I want about 20 lbs. I know it is a lot to ask for, but I will be hitting 6000 calories. Please advice on dosages.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll get a better, more informed response if you list goals, stats, diet, and a throw-up of what your training is like. Just putting dosages on the screen doesn't help us do much dude.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning on running a PheraMax/X-Mass/MegaZol stack sometime soon. I al ready have two light superdrol cycles under my belt, the last one completed last year, so I had more that enough time off. This is the cycle that I want to run. I am nut sure if it is too high/low...any advice is appreciated.

Day 1-10 Phera Max 15mg, X-Mass 40 mg, Mega Zol 100 mg.
Day 11-20 Phera Max 15 mg X-Mass 40 mg, Mega Zol 100mg
Day 21-33 Phera Max 30 mg, X-Mass 80 mg, Mega Zol 150 mg.

All my support supps are in order and nolva is going to be ordered soon.

For this cycle I want about 20 lbs. I know it is a lot to ask for, but I will be hitting 6000 calories. Please advice on dosages.
I thought X-Mass was 50mg per cap?:think:

B

Barbell500

Awards
You'll get a better, more informed response if you list goals, stats, diet, and a throw-up of what your training is like. Just putting dosages on the screen doesn't help us do much dude.
Allright, I am new to posting threads and asking questions, so just tell me what to post and I will.

I am 5'10, 185 lbs, Roughly 10-11%
I have 16.5 arms, and developed back/Upper body, but legs are lacking because I have had 2 hamstring injuries and they seriously set me back.

My goals are to get bigger, strength is not something i care for. I do not care if my body fat rises, I just want to give it my best to squeeze everything I can from these compounds.

My big 3 are pretty good already. 285x1 bench, 363x3 dead, and a horrible 225x10 squat, but full, all the way down. Nothing amazing but okay.

B

Barbell500

Awards
My split

Day 1 – Traps (upper back), Chest, Forearms
Day 2 – Legs, Calves, Abs
Day 3 – Rest
Day 4 – Biceps, Triceps, Deltoids
Day 5 – Rest
Day 6 – Lower Back, Calves, Traps (upper back)
Day 7 – Rest
Day 8 – Chest, forearms, triceps, biceps
Day 9 – Calves, deltoids (rear also), legs
Day 10 – Rest

Day 1
Controlled BB BP (M)
BOR (wide over grip)
Gripper work
Incline BB BP (M)
Pulldown (W)
Reverse Grip BB curls
BB Pullover
Row Machine
BB Forearm curl

Day 2
Full squats (C)
Calf machine
ABS
Leg press
BB seated Calf Raise
ABS
Front Squats
Leg Curls
DB Standing Calf Raise
Leg Extensions
ABS

Day 3 REST

Day 4
Cable Tricep Ext SUPER
Flat CG BB BP Set
Incline Curls
JM Press
Anterior Raises
Seated Hammer curls
Shoulder Press
Lateral raises
Reverse Flyes

Day 5 REST

Day 6
Deadlifts
DB Trap Iso
Calf Machine
Hyperextensions
DB BOR
DB Seated 1 Leg Calf Raise
Pull-ups (W)
DB Calf Raise

Day 7 REST

Day 8
Crossovers Super
Decline BB Bench Set
BB Forearm Curls
Preacher or Spider SUPER
BB Curls SET
DB Forearm Curls
Dips
Lying Tricep Extensions
RCG EZ curls
Tricep Pushdown

Day 9
Full Squats
BB Trap Iso
DB Calf Raise
Arnold DB Press
Front Squats
Calf Machine
Cuban Press
Rotation Work

Day 10 REST

M - Medium Grip
BOR - Bent over row
W - Wide Grip
C - Close Grip
BB - Barbell
DB - Dumbbell
BP - Bench Press
CG - Close Grip
RCG - Reverse Close grip

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Allright, I am new to posting threads and asking questions, so just tell me what to post and I will.

I am 5'10, 185 lbs, Roughly 10-11%
I have 16.5 arms, and developed back/Upper body, but legs are lacking because I have had 2 hamstring injuries and they seriously set me back.

My goals are to get bigger, strength is not something i care for. I do not care if my body fat rises, I just want to give it my best to squeeze everything I can from these compounds.

My big 3 are pretty good already. 285x1 bench, 363x3 dead, and a horrible 225x10 squat, but full, all the way down. Nothing amazing but okay.
What is the diet like? That will determine the success of the cycle more than anything.

B

Barbell500

Awards
What is the diet like? That will determine the success of the cycle more than anything.
I have never actually written what I eat down, so I will do it right now and post it within a couple of minutes. I appreciate the reply.

B

Barbell500

Awards
7 AM
2 whole eggs 140
4 slices of whole wheat bread 320
8 oz of OJ 120
2 scoops of ON Whey protein - 250

9 AM
4 slices of whole wheat bread 320
24 oz of apple juice - 360

11 AM
Chicken sandwich ~~~~(~means roughly) 400
Orange ~50
8 oz of milk - 100

1 PM
4 Slices of whole wheat bread 320

2.5 PM
2 scoops of whey protein - 250

W O R K O U T DAY ( 6 workouts per 10 days )

Post workout
2 scopps of whey protein 250
21 oz of apple juice 360

6 PM
5 whole eggs - 350
8 oz of OJ - 130

8PM Chicken breast ~300
2 scoops of whey protein - 250

10 PM
cup of oats ~ i have no idea

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Switch up your last two meals a bit. Put the oats in with your 8PM meal and put your 2 scoops of whey in your 10PM meal. If you could, switch the weigh, and go for cottage cheese for your last meal, so you can get a slower digesting protein to help aid in giving your body nutrients throughout the night.

Also, if you can ditch all that bread and switch it with oats or sweet potatoes. Much better sources of carbs than bread. I understand its whole wheat, but the others are a better source.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would get some complex carbs in before workout, oat or whole grain bread etc. Post workout your carbs are coming from fructose which favors liver glycogen replenishment, stick with a grain product here as well. Consider adding a cassein protein source before bed such as cottage cheese to keep your amino levels workin for ya through the night. Most of your fruit is in juice form. Eat whole foods, they provide fiber, better nutrient profile and slower release into the bloodstream. I don't see any veggies, what's up with that? Spinach and brocolli are a great place to start and are a good way to get some healthy oil's in the diet via olive oil vinagrettes. You may consider throwing a serving or two of nuts in like walnuts and almonds. Healthy fats. Natty peanut butter is good as well.

It would be a good idea to track the individual macro's as well as total calories. Fitday.com would help you immensly there.

B

Barbell500

Awards
As far as the anabolics go, I would use this scheme.

Day 1-10 Phera Max 30mg, X-Mass 80 mg, Mega Zol 150 mg.
Day 11-20 Phera Max 30 mg X-Mass 80 mg, Mega Zol 150mg
Day 21-33 Phera Max 30 mg, X-Mass 80 mg, Mega Zol 200 mg

Everyone brings up good points for the diet, and I can also attest to Fitday.com, it works wonders. I would also up the calories every week if you could because the hardest part about putting on the 20 lbs. is keeping it. Also I know you said you are getting nolva, what dosages are you planning on running for it?

I want to run 40/30/20/10, should i do something else?

ALSO to all the people that gave advice on the diet, I appreciate that and i am going to use every single bit of info I received. Thank you.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Those nolva dosages look ok. Alot of people run it 40/40/20/20, but you should be ok with how your running it.

B

Barbell500

Awards
As far as the anabolics go, I would use this scheme.

Day 1-10 Phera Max 30mg, X-Mass 80 mg, Mega Zol 150 mg.
Day 11-20 Phera Max 30 mg X-Mass 80 mg, Mega Zol 150mg
Day 21-33 Phera Max 30 mg, X-Mass 80 mg, Mega Zol 200 mg

Everyone brings up good points for the diet, and I can also attest to Fitday.com, it works wonders. I would also up the calories every week if you could because the hardest part about putting on the 20 lbs. is keeping it. Also I know you said you are getting nolva, what dosages are you planning on running for it?
Does everyone agree on the dosages?