Haladrol screwed me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umpire10589

Banned
Awards
I just got liver tests back taken after day 7 on HD. They were high and its now day 15. I want to stop the HD but I didnt know how many Novedex to take and for how long. I called Gaspari and some kid (he sounded young), said to take 4 pills for 4-8 weeks. Dont you guys think this is too long?

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
You should be taking NOLVAdex, not Novedex. They're not the same thing and I don't think anyone on here will tell you that Novedex is enough of a PCT for Halo.

As for the dosage requirements, a search will turn that up pretty easily.

BP

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I would like to lead this off by saying, " Are you ****ing kidding me?" Kid, you have to be Bipolar or something. And Haladrol didin't screw anything. Your presumption that you were smarter than the members here, who advised you already, did.

Step 1. Take a ****in bottle of 6-oxo follow label instructions and call it a ****in day.
Step 2. Take every damn warning label you've come across and realize that we waste millions of dollars a year on people like you.
Step 3. Head down to your local doctors, or good ole dad. And order a Vasectomy with a side order of Lithium.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Well, I would like to lead this off by saying, " Are you ****ing kidding me?" Kid, you have to be Bipolar or something. And Haladrol didin't screw anything. Your presumption that you were smarter than the members here, who advised you already, did.

Step 1. Take a ****in bottle of 6-oxo follow label instructions and call it a ****in day.
Step 2. Take every damn warning label you've come across and realize that we waste millions of dollars a year on people like you.
Step 3. Head down to your local doctors, or good ole dad. And order a Vasectomy with a side order of Lithium.
:toofunny:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I just got liver tests back taken after day 7 on HD. They were high and its now day 15. I want to stop the HD but I didnt know how many Novedex to take and for how long. I called Gaspari and some kid (he sounded young), said to take 4 pills for 4-8 weeks. Dont you guys think this is too long?
We can't help you if you can't help yourself. Sound like damn chicken little and every thing is everyone elses fault but your own.

It's getting annoying.

Pick up your mouse, do some clicking the search button... type some damn keys. Don't be so lazy.

Of course they will be high, stop the cycle like you were told because you are too young. Do proper PCT, too many threads on here so I won't waste my time writing it out.

Recover, get another blood test to make sure everything is good in 3 months. Eat, Sleep, Train and repeat for a couple of years.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established

hahahahaha, that made my day

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
nolva, milk thistle and other stuff like that

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Haladrol screwed me
How did they screw you? Are you saying that you did not expect your liver enzymes to get temporarily out of wack while you were taking what amounts to an oral steroid?

If that was your expectation than you apparently pop oral steroids as if they were gummy bears. You are on a board where with a few clicks and a search or two you could have acquired a base of knowledge BEFORE you decided to pop some pills.

No Halodrol did not screw you. You screwed yourself. I'll just bet that you are in for a long life of screwing yourself. Just a hunch.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If he follows my advice at least that life long self ****ing wouldn't produce offspring. Silver lining and all...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

OMFG I cannot even laugh, the perfect ending should have been go kill yourself.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...the perfect ending should have been go kill yourself.
Figured out of all the advice given that would of been the one he would of took...And of course If I didn't attach a warning label about the dangers of killing yourself. He would of sued and got all 11 dogs under the porch and that chevy in the backyard. Where would I have been then? A man needs his dogs

rocketscientist

Awards
Is this a joke? Didn't you post back in may in another thread that you were on day 12 of a h50/orasten-E cycle (and you wanted to stop right after that...)? So if you are on day 15 now of h50 - this must be a different cycle(???)

Anyway - there were a couple of pct plans for h50 posted here. Just do a search.

And btw, you were advised in your previous thread not to post in the anabolics section anymore since you're only 20. You really pushing it to get :banned: it seems...

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MOD please !!! This is the bipolar guy I used to see at my clinic, he needs help and he is a presumptious my daddy, and I are better than you ******* wasting out time. I nominate him for Saluu The Roid Monkey D*I*C*K of the year award !!!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep trying to tell ADMIN i'd be the perfect guy for the job!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sorry Ump, you are the weakest link...Or a douchebag..Either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.