Final Proposed cycle-

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. okay...so can I get some advice on what dosage of Letro and NOLVA to use DURING this cycle...

shoud I save the nolva for only If I see gyno...or start both (considering i'm somewhat gyno prone)

2. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    Mullet- Random comment but i think you should consider becoming a gold member. You currently have enought points to get one of the various 400 point supplements. The amount of time you spend on the forum, I bet the membership would pay for itself in supplements in like a month.
    Oh I know, I'm just so poor right now it hurts. I had to buy some Penetrate for my 4AD cycle, but next paycheque I will. I have learned so damn much on this forum, I feel like a **** w/ not being a Gold Member..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FitModel
    okay...so can I get some advice on what dosage of Letro and NOLVA to use DURING this cycle...

shoud I save the nolva for only If I see gyno...or start both (considering i'm somewhat gyno prone)
    Yeah, here is a great tip..Read mang, this has been answered so many times.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yeah, here is a great tip..Read mang, this has been answered so many times.

wtf is "mang" ?

how about takin 15 seconds to just give me the advice I asked for?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Mang: (m, noun)

A colloquial expression used in place of the word man. It is used in slang and is mostly likely derived from the pronunciation first observed by Al Pacino's character Tony Montana in the movie Scarface.

Douchebag: (m, noun)

A noun used to describe an individual possessing qualities likened to a douche. Also slang it can be used to describe ignorance, laziness, arrogance, or simply being an *******.

Now to answer your question. If you are gyno prone it is acceptable to dose 10mg ED of Tamox while on cycle, if you have a flare up bump to 40mg ED and taper. If using Letro concurrently 0.5-1 mg ED is the suggested dose. However, Letro is a powerful AI and not much is needed. Also let it be known the side effect profile increases exponentially with Letro, and be prepared for a crushed libido..There you go, douchebag.

Making friends all over the board I can see. lol

edit: I could have sworn we were in the middle of four pages when I posted and now we're back on three, did some posts just get deleted or am I crazy?

6. Snake-It's because I just deleted out all the off-topic junk.

Keep it on topic guys...no more fighting (or homosexual fantasies).

7. I'm currently in the middle of a prop tren ace cycle and I'm running 150 EOD. I love it and will be coming off at the end of the month. Running 250 hcg 2x a week and .25 adex ed with it. Gonna use DHEA and Tomrifene as my PCT so I'll let you know how well I came off. Tren is the only thing I've ever used that has tried to give me gyno but its going down since the adex. Never run a cycle without tren or prop anymore either. Now if I could only find an oral or kick start it since dbol sucks for me :P

8. Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I'm currently in the middle of a prop tren ace cycle and I'm running 150 EOD. I love it and will be coming off at the end of the month. Running 250 hcg 2x a week and .25 adex ed with it. Gonna use DHEA and Tomrifene as my post cycle therapy so I'll let you know how well I came off. Tren is the only thing I've ever used that has tried to give me gyno but its going down since the adex. Never run a cycle without tren or prop anymore either. Now if I could only find an oral or kick start it since dbol sucks for me :P
    A little late on the response bro....i'm already like halfway thru my cycle, LoL.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    A little late on the response bro....i'm already like halfway thru my cycle, LoL.
    Hey first time to broswe a computer in a couple months. Just went searching for adex and came back with yours.

10. I was wondering why this thread was active...
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another Final Proposed Cycle-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 04:28 AM
  2. New (and Improved) Final Proposed Cycle-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 07:44 PM
  3. Proposed Cycle.....Feedback Please
    By jmul508 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:15 PM
  4. My T1 Final - Cutting Cycle
    By csakiges in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 05:16 AM
  5. T-1, T-1 Pro, or T-1 Final? First cycle.
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 10:27 AM