1ad & 4ad

anatolian

Awards
Would anybody still take these if they where around, or do today's supplements like Phera Plex, Superdrol, and anything else in that category bury these?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
There are still alot of people out there who still use 4ad quite often, especially transdermally.

Kind of weirdly worded question. Definitely seems like your advertising.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
I think these products are solid. Pheraplex/Superdrol do not have as much feedback as 1ad/4ad no matter what anyone says. 4ad is an awesome product, but 1ad seems to take thegood with the bad. I am on a pheraplex cycle now and would recommend that to you over 1ad/4ad for a few reasons.

1) It is Cheaper by far
2) It is easier by far to dose, etc
3) Very few have seen side effects, such as hairloss which is very predominant on 1ad (even though PP is supposed to be very androgenic)
4) I am on day 22 of 20mg PP a day and i am up 17.5lbs... probably 18 tomorrow, 19, 20... :run:

anatolian

Awards
No, I am not advertising sorry about that. There is just so much info. on all these supplements I was just curious about how they compared.
Fritzer,
I am not wanting to use anything right now, I have some other things to address first, but I am glad you told me about you're current success, 1 more for PP.

Thanks.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
1AD and it's converted to cousin 1Test are far better IMO than the harsh methylated orals. 4AD is also a great compund and nice compliment to the former. I don't think anything has been released to date that can compare with the balance of efficacy and safety found in the old S1+ (1Test/4AD transdermal). I only wish I had stocked up on more.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I loved S1+, it kicked in so fast and worked great! I'm scared to take some of the newer stuff.

anatolian

Awards
Thanks for chiming in, I love to hear all the responses, but that is the part that confuses me. It seems some have great responses(to the supplements) and some do not, about half and half.
I am currently on HRT not due to steroids or any other anabolic/androgenic compound just unlucky I guess. I have started to want to learn about nutrition and supplements and training for about a year know, lots of stuff out there, that is what lead me to have my blood checked.
Anyhow when I get back to normal I think I am going to start a NHA cycle(thanks to some people on this board) to get my feet wet in tampering with my hormones in a very controlled, minor way.
Thanks again.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for chiming in, I love to hear all the responses, but that is the part that confuses me. It seems some have great responses(to the supplements) and some do not, about half and half.
I am currently on HRT not due to steroids or any other anabolic/androgenic compound just unlucky I guess. I have started to want to learn about nutrition and supplements and training for about a year know, lots of stuff out there, that is what lead me to have my blood checked.
Anyhow when I get back to normal I think I am going to start a NHA cycle(thanks to some people on this board) to get my feet wet in tampering with my hormones in a very controlled, minor way.
Thanks again.
I think the majority (90%) of people NOT having success with hormones are the ones who don't have their dieting and training in order.

I see that you said you've been reading about nutrition for a year now. I advise you to put up a sample diet before you actually start your NHA cycle, I think it'll make a huge difference in your results.

anatolian

Awards
Darn good idea. I would love for someone to point something out if it needs some tweeking.
I will start by saying I have not as of yet messed with pure cutting or bulking I eat the same way pretty much 7 days a week, I use the mirror most of the time, or comments from a girlfriend haha. I am 6' and weighed 234 at the doctors last week, and my body fat(measured by calipers) was 13%. I train 4 days a week with weights(2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off)and add 2 or so days of light cardio in there aswell.
Alright sorry that kind of went a different direction.
-Breakfast- 7:30 am-3 egg whites, 1 whole egg with 3/4 cup of grits or oats, a glass of cranberry juice and about 12oz. skim milk
-Mid-morning-10:00 am- 2 glasses of skim milk and a banana with some peaches.
-Lunch-12:30 pm-Chicken or 90% lean ground beef with rice or pasta, and always some greens of some kind.
-Mid afternoon-3:00 pm-2 more glasses of skim milk and some more fruit, atleast 2 servings.
-Pre workout-5:30 right before I leave work I take my Xceed, with some aminos and a b complex and drink some kool-aid.
-Post workout-7:00 to 7:15 pm-chug some more Xceed in apple juice with EAA's and BCAA's then 2 scoops of Whey protein in you guessed it 8 oz. of skim milk.( wow I drink alot of that stuff)
Dinner-8:00 to 8:15- either a steak or chicken or some fish, with some greens and usually rice or a potato.
Right before bed-11:00-11:30 pm-If I have it and I usually do a slow digesting shake, or some peanut butter.
I would like to add I easily drink a gallon a day of water. My other supplements are multi,extra vitamin c, fish oil and that is about it. I realy hope this does not seem like a rambling, but some feed back is always appreciated.
Thanks.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a five week cycle of PP/1AD/4AD. I'm going through PCT now. The 1AD/4AD still serve an useful purpose.

anatolian

Awards
I just finished a five week cycle of PP/1AD/4AD. I'm going through post cycle therapy now. The 1AD/4AD still serve an useful purpose.[/QUO
How did that turn out? I thought I might have read something on here from you about that a few days ago.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Darn good idea. I would love for someone to point something out if it needs some tweeking.
I will start by saying I have not as of yet messed with pure cutting or bulking I eat the same way pretty much 7 days a week, I use the mirror most of the time, or comments from a girlfriend haha. I am 6' and weighed 234 at the doctors last week, and my body fat(measured by calipers) was 13%. I train 4 days a week with weights(2 on 1 off 2 on 2 off)and add 2 or so days of light cardio in there aswell.
Alright sorry that kind of went a different direction.
-Breakfast- 7:30 am-3 egg whites, 1 whole egg with 3/4 cup of grits or oats, a glass of cranberry juice and about 12oz. skim milk
-Mid-morning-10:00 am- 2 glasses of skim milk and a banana with some peaches.
-Lunch-12:30 pm-Chicken or 90% lean ground beef with rice or pasta, and always some greens of some kind.
-Mid afternoon-3:00 pm-2 more glasses of skim milk and some more fruit, atleast 2 servings.
-Pre workout-5:30 right before I leave work I take my Xceed, with some aminos and a b complex and drink some kool-aid.
-Post workout-7:00 to 7:15 pm-chug some more Xceed in apple juice with EAA's and BCAA's then 2 scoops of Whey protein in you guessed it 8 oz. of skim milk.( wow I drink alot of that stuff)
Dinner-8:00 to 8:15- either a steak or chicken or some fish, with some greens and usually rice or a potato.
Right before bed-11:00-11:30 pm-If I have it and I usually do a slow digesting shake, or some peanut butter.
I would like to add I easily drink a gallon a day of water. My other supplements are multi,extra vitamin c, fish oil and that is about it. I realy hope this does not seem like a rambling, but some feed back is always appreciated.
Thanks.
Make a new thread and post it in the nutrition section for more responses on your diet. I'm about to leave but from a quick glance i'd say cut back a little on the skim milk and also add some some whole-grain bread or bagels.

anatolian

Awards
JBlaze,
10-4, I will do that over the weekend when I get a chance.
Thanks.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about 1-ad but if 1-test and 4-ad transdermals were still around ALOT of people would be using them, that stack was my first cycle and I LOVED it, felt like a million bucks.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well, the cycle turn out perfect. I did about five weeks of 1ad/4ad/PP. I did get a little sick on the fifth week and that why I didn't do the sixth week.

I'm going through pct now and it's all good. So, I can honestly say, this was a great cycle.

I just finished a five week cycle of PP/1AD/4AD. I'm going through post cycle therapy now. The 1AD/4AD still serve an useful purpose.[/QUO
How did that turn out? I thought I might have read something on here from you about that a few days ago.

anatolian

Awards
Well, the cycle turn out perfect. I did about five weeks of 1ad/4ad/PP. I did get a little sick on the fifth week and that why I didn't do the sixth week.

I'm going through post cycle therapy now and it's all good. So, I can honestly say, this was a great cycle.

Good to hear. What do you mean "a little sick" and is this something commonly associated with these supplements?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Well speaking for myself.....

It's very rare that I get sick. When I take these drugs for a long period of time, it does weaken my immune system. Once I end the cycle, my immune system strengthens back up and everything is a blur.

I'm going through post cycle therapy now and it's all good. So, I can honestly say, this was a great cycle.

Good to hear. What do you mean "a little sick" and is this something commonly associated with these supplements?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know if 1ad taken on its own at 300mg/day exerts the same effects on blood pressure, lipid values, liver, prostate, etc. as some of these harsher methylated orals like SD? Any info would be appreciated.

papa G

Awards
^ 1AD is non-methylated and is definately safer on lipids and liver vaues. But it can still be a little rough on BP. (for some)

papa G

Awards
^ 1AD is non-methylated and is definately safer on lipids and liver vaues. But it can still be a little rough on BP. (for some)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply. So if it's non-methylated, can it be stacked with Phera-plex or Superdrol? Would this be a good idea in terms of getting better gains? I'm inclined to think that this would be somewhat problematic from a shutdown perspective as I believe both compounds have this effect - am I right?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
My experience has been that my body recognizes things like 1-AD,1-Test or Methyl1-Test and Superdrol as testosterone and shutsdown natural production immediately. Superdrol is the slowest acting, But I can only go about 10 days before I feel the drag...

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I felt wonderful while taking superdrol, My libido was down only sightly while on, but I was always in a good mood. I always felt calm and tranquil.