Plan to do a Test E cycle in future need info.

  1. Registered User
    Apollo 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    145

    Plan to do a Test E cycle in future need info.


    I plan to do a Test E cycle in the future. My question is can I get away with using 10-20mg of Nolva ED while on cycle to help with bloat?

  2. King Kong
    Board Sponsor
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Quahog
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1286

    Your better off using an AI if your worried about bloat.
  3. Registered User
    Apollo 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Your better off using an AI if your worried about bloat.
    so not everyone gets bloat? Damn so Nolva won't help? I have a crap load of it and didn't really want to spend money on getting A-dex.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo 13
    so not everyone gets bloat? Damn so Nolva won't help? I have a crap load of it and didn't really want to spend money on getting A-dex.
    just pick up some rebound-xt or inhibit-e. either will work. 1 cap a day with a fatty meal.
  5. King Kong
    Board Sponsor
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Quahog
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1286

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo 13
    so not everyone gets bloat? Damn so Nolva won't help? I have a crap load of it and didn't really want to spend money on getting A-dex.
    Its super cheap, dont have to spend a whole lot on it.
  6. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UbiLand
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1847

    SERMS will not help bloat... AI's will.

    you should not be so worried about bloat in the end... too much is not good.. but some is beneficial..

    remember if you must, control estrogen, but do not obliterate it.
  7. Registered User
    Apollo 13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    SERMS will not help bloat... AI's will.

    you should not be so worried about bloat in the end... too much is not good.. but some is beneficial..

    remember if you must, control estrogen, but do not obliterate it.
    true...i'v been doing some more searching around and found out that most people that do bloat are using Dbol with it. I even read about some people not getting bloat at all. I think im going to give it a try and see how my body responds. Then with the next cycle I do i'll run an AI since i'll be stacking the test with other things.

    By the way I did read on other forums that Nolva did help people with bloat...that's why I brought up the 10-20mg ED.
  8. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    At the buffet
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Rep Power
    27397

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    SERMS will not help bloat... AI's will.

    you should not be so worried about bloat in the end... too much is not good.. but some is beneficial..

    remember if you must, control estrogen, but do not obliterate it.



    By the way I did read on other forums that Nolva did help people with bloat...that's why I brought up the 10-20mg ED.

    They lie.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by Apollo 13
    true...i'v been doing some more searching around and found out that most people that do bloat are using Dbol with it. I even read about some people not getting bloat at all. I think im going to give it a try and see how my body responds. Then with the next cycle I do i'll run an AI since i'll be stacking the test with other things.

    By the way I did read on other forums that Nolva did help people with bloat...that's why I brought up the 10-20mg ED.
    Yeah, Novla is a SERM, different mechanism and not used for bloat. But like the Ubi-ster said you don't want to obliterate your Est levels.
  10. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    It's a great idea to keep tamoxifen on hand in case your lab rat starts to feel anything funny in his little nipples.
  11. Gold Member
    aspire210's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    444

    Since you have access to test-e, I assume you have access to proviron. I had a friend that did a trans-test cycle over the winter and he used proviron. Decent anti-e and frees up test. You will have to experiment to find the right dose for you, but he used 50mg ED. However, don't forget to keep tamox on hand, just in case.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 07:55 PM
  2. methoxy tst to jump start test enthante cycle
    By stumbras in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 08:33 PM
  3. Legs too tight to do cardio while on cycle
    By Thracian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-13-2005, 10:34 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2005, 04:11 PM
  5. Looking to do kick ass PH cycle
    By aeoliantru in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 07:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in