Plan to do a Test E cycle in future need info.

Apollo 13

Awards
I plan to do a Test E cycle in the future. My question is can I get away with using 10-20mg of Nolva ED while on cycle to help with bloat?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Your better off using an AI if your worried about bloat.

Apollo 13

Awards
Your better off using an AI if your worried about bloat.
so not everyone gets bloat? Damn so Nolva won't help? I have a crap load of it and didn't really want to spend money on getting A-dex.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so not everyone gets bloat? Damn so Nolva won't help? I have a crap load of it and didn't really want to spend money on getting A-dex.
just pick up some rebound-xt or inhibit-e. either will work. 1 cap a day with a fatty meal.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Its super cheap, dont have to spend a whole lot on it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
SERMS will not help bloat... AI's will.

you should not be so worried about bloat in the end... too much is not good.. but some is beneficial..

remember if you must, control estrogen, but do not obliterate it.

Apollo 13

Awards

you should not be so worried about bloat in the end... too much is not good.. but some is beneficial..

true...i'v been doing some more searching around and found out that most people that do bloat are using Dbol with it. I even read about some people not getting bloat at all. I think im going to give it a try and see how my body responds. Then with the next cycle I do i'll run an AI since i'll be stacking the test with other things.

By the way I did read on other forums that Nolva did help people with bloat...that's why I brought up the 10-20mg ED.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

By the way I did read on other forums that Nolva did help people with bloat...that's why I brought up the 10-20mg ED.

They lie.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
true...i'v been doing some more searching around and found out that most people that do bloat are using Dbol with it. I even read about some people not getting bloat at all. I think im going to give it a try and see how my body responds. Then with the next cycle I do i'll run an AI since i'll be stacking the test with other things.

Yeah, Novla is a SERM, different mechanism and not used for bloat. But like the Ubi-ster said you don't want to obliterate your Est levels.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's a great idea to keep tamoxifen on hand in case your lab rat starts to feel anything funny in his little nipples.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Since you have access to test-e, I assume you have access to proviron. I had a friend that did a trans-test cycle over the winter and he used proviron. Decent anti-e and frees up test. You will have to experiment to find the right dose for you, but he used 50mg ED. However, don't forget to keep tamox on hand, just in case.