Stacking Methyls & Unmethylated PH

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I have searched the board. I have read it is dangerous to stack methyls. I also have read just because a product is unmethylated doesn't mean it wont affect your liver still. Is it safe to stack a methyl and unmethyl? i.e. superdrol or halodrol with prostanzol/orastan(unmethylated winny)

Also what is a list of unmethylated compounds other than those? What are some methyl to unmethyl stacks?

I read some crazy post about a guy using superdrol and prostazol for 6 weeks and gained 32 lbs which I think might be false gains.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Whenever running a product for the first time, its always best to run it by itself. There's no reason to stack these compounds. IMO, these new PH's are more harmful than we really know, and shouldnt be stacked together whatsoever. Your better off stacking one of these products with test.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I have searched the board. I have read it is dangerous to stack methyls. I also have read just because a product is unmethylated doesn't mean it wont affect your liver still. Is it safe to stack a methyl and unmethyl? i.e. superdrol or halodrol with prostanzol/orastan(unmethylated winny)

Also what is a list of unmethylated compounds other than those? What are some methyl to unmethyl stacks?

I read some crazy post about a guy using superdrol and prostazol for 6 weeks and gained 32 lbs which I think might be false gains.
safe is a relative word. your best bet is to pick one and run it solo.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
I read that these unmethylated compounds like prostanzol are so weak especially since they are not methylated that they dont work solo. That's why i've read in a lot posts people are talking about stacking it with a methyl like SD or HD in order to help it work.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Have you ran any of these products solo before?

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Have you ran any of these products solo before?
No I have never used PH or roids before. But everywhere I read they say the unmethyl like prostan is just too weak by itself.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I think prostan is a good place to start if you are new to the whole PH scene. Its somewhat mild compared to others out there, but you will still see decent gains. Start out slow bro, no need to dive in head first, if you know what I mean.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Why is that? If it has been criticized so much for being weak by itself then why bother? I've been trying to take it slow. I've been researching about PH/roids for 4 months? It's great to learn about this stuff. I love learning. Plus I really wouldn't want to spend that much money on a product that will give me less than 5lbs of LBM. Oh and btw, thank you idunk42 for helping me all over this forum on multiple threads. :box:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey, no prob bro! :D

If your just starting out, its always better to start with something that will cause you the least amount of problems. Prostan's sides are very minimal, but the gains can be as well. Thats not saying that you cant gain 10lbs of lean mass, because it can happen. But you can expect @7lbs or so from a prostan only cycle, especially if you have no prior AAS/PH experience. Its just always good to start on the low end of the spectrum when starting something like this.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
5lbs from a cycle is all I'm after. I'm also a hard gainer and when I say 5lbs I'm talking about weight I keep after pct. If you research the structure of prostan its not a bulker and I would not say its weak. keep in mind its hard on your hair.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
5lbs is nothing in my opinion. and i do not want to lose my long hair.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, these guys give great advice and since you haven't done anything it's always a good idea to get a pre- and post blood screening to make sure, first of all, that you aren't going into this with a unknown existing condition. Or that your body didn't react badly afterwards. Problem with a lot of the potential sides is that they can be diagnosed as other ailments until you're to the point of major damage. Only reason I was able to find out was I told them i wanted a bloodwork screening done after reading about them here. It cost me money but was well worth it after finding the damage I was doing to myself.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Anybody know of any other unmethylated compounds? prostanozol is one. Finigenx is unmethylated i think? But I heard it's crappy and isn't very good at all...
:think: :blink:

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
This is very close to breaking the rules
What part of the thread was questionable? Not trying to be smart *** at all, just trying to get a better understanding of the new rules.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Your right. Sorry about that. I'll delete my post. Sorry again bro.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Ryano should be forced to wear a spiked collar and get on all fours while humping Bobo's leg for one week to be absolved of his sins against AndroAnarchy

massmuscle

Awards
Ive taken superdrol and i got godd results but ive lost some of them since ive been off of them. Ive heard of andro and M1T but i dont know which one is better. Any recommendation or suggestion anyone?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ive taken superdrol and i got godd results but ive lost some of them since ive been off of them. Ive heard of andro and M1T but i dont know which one is better. Any recommendation or suggestion anyone?
run a search for "methyl 1-test" and you should find more than enough info on m1t. Search andro as well.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Still no one knows of any that are not methylated?

sock

Awards
Still no one knows of any that are not methylated?
I believe Max LMG is unmethylated, but not available anymore. I think there is a knock off called XMASS. Look at board sponsors to check on it (Island Supps).

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I believe Max LMG is unmethylated, but not available anymore. I think there is a knock off called XMASS. Look at board sponsors to check on it (;******).
Read the new rules man.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is not source posting,.. just compound / product names. If I am out of line let me know.
Heres a quick list:
Mega Zol
MEGA-TRN
Methoxy-TST
X-MASS /LMG
Finigen X(mixed results, some love, some it doesnt do much for)

sock

Awards
Read the new rules man.
I have read them before and I just now re-read them. I interpreted (incorrectly and my apologies to moderators) as to anything that was not legally sold. I find these forums to be a very valuble resource and I do not wish to jeopardize this forum or the opportunity to use them.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno Idunk...that supplement store is a sponser here? Sort of an iffy on the rules,

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I dunno Idunk...that supplement store is a sponser here? Sort of an iffy on the rules,
It doesnt matter or not, he was giving him sources for where to get PHs. Its part of the rules.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
idunk i really love that avatar i cant get enough of seeing that. i wanna be like arnold...

xtraflossy, trn is non methyl?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
simplestacked Anabolics 9
SteamRollerX Anabolics 1
R1187 Anabolics 0
Supplements 6
Anabolics 0