SuperVol/Superdrol/Methyl Masterdrol

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
well i searched the entire board and i see threads about all 3 of these but not 1 that contains a comparison of all three. so i was wondering guys...which one is best. is the knockoff supervol just as good as superdrol?

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
They are all the same compound. I have a bunch of each the only difference is the wording in the label.

Jason_L

Awards
Are these really the same? from what I could gather, here's the actives:

methyl supervol: 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
superdrol: 2a,17a di methyl-5a-androst-3-one.
methyl masterdrol 2a,17a di methyl-5a-androst-3-one

Are supervol and masterdrol really the same thing?

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
Are these really the same? from what I could gather, here's the actives:

methyl supervol: 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
superdrol: 2a,17a di methyl-5a-androst-3-one.
methyl masterdrol 2a,17a di methyl-5a-androst-3-one

Are supervol and masterdrol really the same thing?
methyl masterdrol
2a , 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

i dont know where your getting your ingredients for methyl msaterdrol but those are the real infredients. your superdrol and and supervol are both right. so no supervol and masterdrol are not the same thing.

Jason_L

Awards
methyl masterdrol
2a , 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

i dont know where your getting your ingredients for methyl msaterdrol but those are the real infredients. your superdrol and and supervol are both right. so no supervol and masterdrol are not the same thing.
if you look closely, you will see that what you show as the active in masterdol is in fact the same as I showed for supervol. I got all those ingredients from the canned description with scanned label that most of the supplement sites use for LG.

Jason_L

Awards
none of these threads actually address the different names for the ingredients:
2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
2a,17a di methyl-5a-androst-3-one

However, I did come across a thread recently that pointed out that both of these are in fact the same thing - that it was more "PC" to drop the "andro" name.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
none of these threads actually address the different names for the ingredients:
2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol
2a,17a di methyl-5a-androst-3-one

However, I did come across a thread recently that pointed out that both of these are in fact the same thing - that it was more "PC" to drop the "andro" name.

You are correct. Some companies are dropping the "andro" from the chemical names in favor of an outdated nomencleture that is rarely used anymore. This is in order to escape the negative conoctations of having "andro" or "androst" or "androstane" or "androstene" or "androstadien" in the listed ingredients. (all of wich tell the chemist what the "base" structure is, and the other #'s tell what modifications to that "base" have been made to make it what it is. That portion of the name basically just says if the compounds based on T wich would mean it had one and only one double bond. OR like DHT wich would mean it had no double bonds. Etc....

Ask Klaus about this. He is a member here and is very very knowledgeable about the structural nuances and nomenclature of AAS and could probably explain in much deeper detal than I can.

IMGONNABEHUGE

Banned
Awards
if you look closely, you will see that what you show as the active in masterdol is in fact the same as I showed for supervol. I got all those ingredients from the canned description with scanned label that most of the supplement sites use for LG.
wow is that really true? if it is how come superdrol is banned / illegal but methyl masterdrol and supervol both arent?

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't banned I think the FDA "suggested" they stop selling it so they did. The other companies probably haven't gotten their letter yet!

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
So these two are spin offs of Superdrol, or am I reading this wrong ? MEGADROL and Methyl DX3

Thanks.. if this is something you cannot post, let me know, and I will shoot you my email address. Very Curious

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
So these two are spin offs of Superdrol, or am I reading this wrong ? MEGADROL and Methyl DX3

Thanks.. if this is something you cannot post, let me know, and I will shoot you my email address. Very Curious

I have been reading mostly about SD, but since it is gone, I will need to read more about these two.
But in the meantime, Is one or the other more equal or better than SD ?

I am hoping that this is something I can ask, If not, please take it down, I do not want ot get banned from this site.

Thanks

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It wasn't banned I think the FDA "suggested" they stop selling it so they did. The other companies probably haven't gotten their letter yet!
The FDA has taken the position that this substance is not a "dietary supplement" as defined by law. As such, it is a "drug" as defined by law and is illegal to sell without FDA approval. They have sent notice of this finding (which is subject to appeal by the recipient of the finding) to Anabolic Xtreme (distributor of superdrol). I don't believe that the manufacturers of the other clones have received FDA warning letters yet. However, under the logic of the FDA finding, these products are illegal to sell regardless of whether the FDA has put them on notice of the finding.

There is some question as to whether the FDA is exceeding its administrative authority with this tactic, but I don't think any of the manufacturers are going to challenge it. They're just stopping manufacture of the substance.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading mostly about superdrol, but since it is gone, I will need to read more about these two.
But in the meantime, Is one or the other more equal or better than SD ?

I am hoping that this is something I can ask, If not, please take it down, I do not want ot get banned from this site.

Thanks
I am unaware of anyone reporting any quality difference betwen superdrol and any of the generic knockoffs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am unaware of anyone reporting any quality difference betwen superdrol and any of the generic knockoffs.
Yeah, all the logs I have read on the knockoffs seem to fall in line with Superdrol's pros and cons. However, an AX rep on here felt very strongly that they weren't the same. Obviously he had other motivation for claiming that though.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I could see why he would if they are the same.

gazdecki

Awards
Don't forget about Revenge at *******, supposed to be generic superdorl as well.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at the Revenge SDX, does the SDX stand for superdrol extreme, cuz that would be my guess. I can't believe 90 capsules for 18 bucks. It makes me wonder about the long term sides of these new designer drugs.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to me ? I read the New rules, and I am not sure if I am out of line or not, if so, just let me know. I am just asking for opinions ..

I have not problem editting my post if needed.
No, I wasnt referring to you. Gaz posted a source for PHs, and this is not allowed anymore. So, your good to go bro. :D

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Ok kool...

But I also wanted to tell Gaz thanks for helping point me in the right direction.
Sorry if you got into any trouble Gaz .

gazdecki

Awards
Edited my posts ;)... but if your looking for generic superdrol i'd say the Revenge SDX is your best choice.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Glad I wrote it down before you did edit it.

Thanks again.:head:

halljo

halljo

Awards
I just want to make sure of something....maybe after reading a lot of posts tonight I'm not thinking straight. Superdrol is Supervol, Revenge SDX and Methyl Masterdrol...I mean they are all the same?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I just want to make sure of something....maybe after reading a lot of posts tonight I'm not thinking straight. Superdrol is Supervol, Revenge SDX and Methyl Masterdrol...I mean they are all the same?
Same active ingredient...some of these include other ancillaries but the active ingredient is the same.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good idea... I have been searching and reaping the rewards of this board for a few onths now.. So I think Sometime today I will join up...

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thats a good idea... I have been searching and reaping the rewards of this board for a few onths now.. So I think Sometime today I will join up...
Yep, when I thought of the value I had received from reading at this board, I pulled out my wallet.

People should think about how much money and time they wasted on supplements, bad nutrition, bad workouts, and how being here has improved things for them. Then make a judgment call for themselves as to whether this is a resource worth supporting. :stick:

halljo

halljo

Awards
I wish I would of found this site years ago...I think I will become a Gold Member. The advice I've gotten here has already saved me a lot of money and the knowledge alone ( the posts + personal experiences) Is well worth the money. Thanks again.

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Can't argue with ya about that Halljo. I just got my gold membership today. I am glad to be a supporter of this board.
Good info and good people.:head:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I wish I would of found this site years ago...I think I will become a Gold Member. The advice I've gotten here has already saved me a lot of money and the knowledge alone ( the posts + personal experiences) Is well worth the money. Thanks again.
Come join the fun.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I’m using methyl Dx3…. Good stuff.

Amen brotha, its good ****. I gave a bottle to the manager at my gym who is an experienced user of many things and he said this stuff made him go nuts. Blew up too, like 10-12lbs in 2 weeks. He's an easy gainer (lucky ass) but even still it was right in line with any SD I've ever taken.

cuddy4201

Awards
I just got Masterdrol, but dont have a membership to a gym to lift weights. I'm doing a lot of push ups and sit ups. I was wondering will I still gain the same if not lifting weights. Should I just weight to get my membership to a gym.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I just got Masterdrol, but dont have a membership to a gym to lift weights. I'm doing a lot of push ups and sit ups. I was wondering will I still gain the same if not lifting weights. Should I just weight to get my membership to a gym.
Pleae tell me this is a fake question??

How old are you by the way?

Jason_L

Awards

OH....MY.....GOD!!!!
This must be a joke

========================

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If you cannot afford a gym membership, then you might try your local thriftstores, garage sales, classified ads, craigslist, etc. to see what kind of equipment you can pick up on the cheap. Lots of people buy weight sets and then only use them once.

You can also improvise somewhat with what you may have around the house (5 gallon water jug?, then fill it up and try some compound moves while holding it).

I'd also hold off on taking the masterdrol until you having your training and nutrition routines nailed down.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
oklahomakat Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
colindep Anabolics 75
Anabolics 1