Drostanolone Enanthate Recipe (Masteron)

1. Drostanolone Enanthate Recipe (Masteron)

Does anybody have a recipe for this? Thanks.

2. just like you would test cyp except 250 is as high as you want to go. I would use 3%ba and 12%bb

3. Thanks Skye. You always seem to come to the rescue of the guys needing help with conversion questions. Have you put this in 250mg/ml?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicengine
    Thanks Skye. You always seem to come to the rescue of the guys needing help with conversion questions. Have you put this in 250mg/ml?
    never used it myself, but a friend has, that why I know to keep it no more then 250. 200 might be safer. (he was limping for a while)

5. I hate limping. I asked this same question at another board and they recommended using the same recipe as prop or tren. Will this work also? I trust the guys at AM more. Your help is greaatly appreciated. Thank you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicengine
    I hate limping. I asked this same question at another board and they recommended using the same recipe as prop or tren. Will this work also? I trust the guys at AM more. Your help is greaatly appreciated. Thank you.
    yes, I use 3% and 12% for just about everything and usually just adjust the mg/ml as necessary. 100 to 200mg/ml will be fine. it is somewhat hard to get into soluition but that depends a lot on the how good your powder is, my friend had no problem getting it to 250 while I have heard that some people have trouble at 100mg/ml.

7. Has anyone ever tried this as a transdermal?

Similar Forum Threads

1. masteron enanthate on a bulk
    By louis19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:11 PM
  2. Masteron Enanthate - Thoughts
    By Poobah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:06 PM
  3. Masteron enanthate issue
    By tren00 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1