Deca+superdrol=???

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
anyone think that it wouldn't help or would be more risk than benefit to take a 400mg shot of deca on the first day of a 4 week superdrol cycle?

not real worried about shut down on that short of a cycle and deca doesn't seem to shut me down too much anyway or affect my sex drive.

this will be for an all out bulk with standard nolva/clomid/trib pct

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
anyone think that it wouldn't help or would be more risk than benefit to take a 400mg shot of deca on the first day of a 4 week superdrol cycle?

not real worried about shut down on that short of a cycle and deca doesn't seem to shut me down too much anyway or affect my sex drive.
I think taking a single dose of Deca before starting SD is pointless, and if you plan on running the two together is a bad idea all together.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
why? not challenging you, would just like some backup for why you say this

superdrol always seems pretty androgenic to me and deca is very anabolic, they seem like a good pair possible and gains from deca always seem to stick around on me personally, just tossing the idea around, not tied to it at all

thanks! reps to you.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
why? not challenging you, would just like some backup for why you say this

superdrol always seems pretty androgenic to me and deca is very anabolic, they seem like a good pair possible and gains from deca always seem to stick around on me personally, just tossing the idea around, not tied to it at all

thanks! reps to you.
Well deca is known to shut you down, so I find it hard to believe that you dont experience anything whatsoever. If I was you, I would run prop with the SD. Those two seem to be a much better fit.

MGH1982

Awards
I'd say throw in 750mg of test prop w/ the deca for 8 weeks and run the superdrol for the first 3 or 4 weeks to kick start the cycle... but idunk is correct, deca will shut u down, and mixed w/ superdrol that would be a very hard shut down, plus i wouldnt want to imagine the lethargy with that cycle.. but yeah through some test prop in w/ the cycle and it should be a pretty good cycle... IMO

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

this will be for an all out bulk with standard nolva/clomid/trib post cycle therapy
I don't think it would do much one way or another. not with just 400mg.

I have seen people (one to be exact) do something like this with a 4 on 4 off cycle and I have to say that it worked but I can't say I like it. he ran 300mg ED for the first week with dbol 50mg ed fof weeks 1 to 4. Worked good. Too good really as I recall he had to have rotator cuff surgery a while back.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
maybe its because i'm only 25 or something but i have used superdrol before and did a deca only cycle (first cycle and i know now that it was stupid but still net gain of 5 solid pounds) and had very little shut down on the deca and bounced back from the superdrol in about a week, maybe its just for me or maybe its because the cycle is short, had virtually no limp **** either, altho i'm a pretty horny bastard!

turkish

Awards
  • Established
maybe its because i'm only 25 or something but i have used superdrol before and did a deca only cycle (first cycle and i know now that it was stupid but still net gain of 5 solid pounds) and had very little shut down on the deca and bounced back from the superdrol in about a week, maybe its just for me or maybe its because the cycle is short, had virtually no limp **** either, altho i'm a pretty horny bastard!
Maybe your deca wasn't actually deca?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i guess your never 100% sure, but i'd say i'm 99.99% positive it was legit, more experienced friends been taking it for years with good results

so skye, you dont think it would make a difference one way or the other? would upping it to a shot of like 600+ make it worthwhile?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The single shot of deca really isn't going to do much for you. It is kind of pointless in my opinion.

Save the money, run the superdrol, love it.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The single shot of deca really isn't going to do much for you. It is kind of pointless in my opinion.

Save the money, run the superdrol, love it.
agreed (well, except the loving superdrol part)

now, NPP - that's a different story. test prop/NPP/superdrol would be absolutely ridiculous.

and a net 5 pounds from your first ever steroid cycle is embarrassing - i probably wouldnt tell ppl about that :trout:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't if i were you, considering Deca is a progestin and from the reports on Superdrol it is as well, this could spell gyno trouble. Stack test with the superdrol, test goes with anything.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
agreed (well, except the loving superdrol part)

now, NPP - that's a different story. test prop/NPP/superdrol would be absolutely ridiculous.

and a net 5 pounds from your first ever steroid cycle is embarrassing - i probably wouldnt tell ppl about that :trout:
Hahahaha. I don't disagree with the test prop/NPP/SD cycle, however, he is talking of taking a SINGLE dose of deca, and I don't care what he injects, a single dose of anything at the beginning of a cycle is WORTHLESS.

Take our advice and either take the SD alone for a short time or add in some test and another compound such as NPP and run it for 8-10 weeks (no I am not saying take the SD for 10 weeks straight)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't if i were you, considering Deca is a progestin and from the reports on Superdrol it is as well, this could spell gyno trouble. Stack test with the superdrol, test goes with anything.
that's actually not great advice....if 2 identical twins were to go on cycle, one superdrol+deca and one SD+test, i would bet dollars to donuts that the latter would get gyno first. why? prolactin gyno requires a good deal of estrogen, and if you're swimming in deca, you have virtually NO test in you, and therefore very little estrogen....now, deca is known to act on PR's so the dynamic isnt quite as clear as that...not to mention that estrogen can manifest w/o test in small amounts in men....but i reckon in general it is the case.

O/T - i think i just convinced myself to run NPP next cycle :food:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Your entitled to your opinion, but i still wouldn't stack the two. So how do you explain the gyno from Superdrol even when used alone? It doesn't aromatize.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your entitled to your opinion, but i still wouldn't stack the two. So how do you explain the gyno from Superdrol even when used alone? It doesn't aromatize.
The chemical Methyl Methasteron does not directly aromatize into estrogen. However, just because a compound does not aromatize does not mean it's effects on Test. and Est. cannot cause Gyno through the proccess of negative feedback. People get caught up in 'it doesn't aromatize so I'm safe' attitude. Just because it doesn't directly convert doesn't mean that it won't create an environment for gyno through other pathways.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If it doesn't aromatise than it won't cause gyno from estrogen, progesterone is the culprit.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it doesn't aromatise than it won't cause gyno from estrogen, progesterone is the culprit.
No, if you would have read my post I said IT DOES NOT armomatize CORRECT. What is NOT CORRECT is thinking that direct aromatization is the only why Gyno can come about.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I realize that isn't the only way that gyno can form.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought it was still completely unknown what are all the factors and why some can run those that armoatize and won't do a thing and other who run those that don't convert and they flair up into pamala anderson. Am I wrong?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Progestin does not seem to be a problem in a low estrogen environment. From what I understand anyway, which isn't much. Especially on the crack that Mullet sold me. :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Progestin does not seem to be a problem in a low estrogen environment. From what I understand anyway, which isn't much. Especially on the crack that Mullet sold me. :D
:twisted: That was high quality, straight from mis amigos in el cartel.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i'll save the deca for a rainy day,

and 5lbs is nothing to write home about, but i was only on 150mg of deca a week for 3 weeks (per L Rea: Chemical Muscle Enhancment) and i was totally clueless:icon_lol:

BTW: what does NPP stand for?

then only reason i was thinking of taking the deca at one big shot at the begining of the cycle was that it might help me solidify the gains a bit and still clear my system in 4 weeks, the mg of the first shot doesn't matter (within reason), if you guys say to take 800mg for the first shot than i wouldn't have a problem doing that, but it sounds like you guys think its pretty much useless regardless of initial doseage so i'll scratch the idea

thanks yall! this board kicks az cause of guys like you :good: