Pro Magnum25 or Haladrol50?

Irish alky

Awards
I have taken the pro magnum before and got some notable gains in strength but not much in the size department, i heard haladrol is the way to go by one source but also heard that pro magnum packs the bigger punch by another. i have a source that has a clone of the pro magnum so im not sure if the cheaper route is the way to go. The reason for the much needed gains is im currently going to trial for a possesion and sales charge and im not quite sure how the end result gonna pan out, right now im 6' 3" 205 but some more bulk definatley wouldnt hutrt so if anyone would like to share their opinion on the matter it would be greatly appreciated

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know there was a Promag clone out yet....
Either way, I'd go the the H-50. You havent tried it yet, and from the logs Ive read, the Promag wasnt as impressive as it was built up to be.
This, of course, all depends on your diet durring and after this period as far as gains go.

bellboy

Awards
Any word on m1 alpha or any other legalgear product. I know m1p just got discontinued

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Any word on m1 alpha or any other legalgear product. I know m1p just got discontinued

H-50:bb: !! Its a Pretty awesome product. Low sides(as far as noticeable ones), and aweosme quality strength and lean muscle gains!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
h-50 is a decent product. any chance on switching over to phera plex? i did two cycles seperately of the two and recieved much better gains in terms of strength and size on pp than on h-50. took 30mg of PP ED. however i dont doubt 75-100mg of HD would do some real good. with the new HD clone coming out you can get twice as much for the same price as one box of gaspari HD.

Irish alky

Awards
i tried pheraplex twice with 8lb. of gains the first cycle than only 4lb the second there might have been some bad dieting on the second tho. i wasnt sure it would be wise takin over 50mg a day. a friend told me to stack methyl 1 alpha with the HD for real gains while another said stack with the methoxy tst, so far im three days into it while stackin with the methyl 1 with no sides but im a little worried about long term sides but had court yesterday and didnt look good so not too worried:D

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
i tried pheraplex twice with 8lb. of gains the first cycle than only 4lb the second there might have been some bad dieting on the second tho. i wasnt sure it would be wise takin over 50mg a day. a friend told me to stack methyl 1 alpha with the HD for real gains while another said stack with the methoxy tst, so far im three days into it while stackin with the methyl 1 with no sides but im a little worried about long term sides but had court yesterday and didnt look good so not too worried:D
Are you taking both the H-50 and the Methyl-1 Alpha at the same time? If so , I would suggest that you don't! Or you could just go two weeks full dosage with one of them, then cut down to half the dose, and introduce the other one at half the dose for two weeks, then up that last one to the full dosae for the last two weeks, all by it self. If you wanted to stack two products at the same time, I would go with the H-50 and Tst or one of the other non methylated orals. Not sure on the Methyl -1 Alpha, but heard it is supposed to be more toxic than M-1t. If this is true........I would not touch it with a ten foot pole, and you holding it!! But again, this could just be hear say, don't quote me on that one just yet:D Also you mentioned that you did 2 PP cycles, with the last one being about half as effective as the first. How far apart were the cycles, in other words how much recovery time between one cycle to the next, and what was your PCT protocol like, and length of time for PCT( if any) and time off PCT before starting the next cycle?

Irish alky

Awards
swole, the cycles were only 60 days apart 30 with XN's Retain than 30 with tz3. I normally wold have waited at least 90 days between cycles but with the court issue looming overhead i acted impulsively. ive been training for about 5 yrs but am relatively new to the pro-hormones side of it. when you were on your H-50 cycle and you mentioned getting bloodwork done were did you go and what type of bloodwork did you get done?

Irish480

Awards
The thing is, how long is the wait on the H-50 clone? I've seen a lot of complaining

Irish alky

Awards
i just got back from the gym day 4 on the h-50 and methyl 1 alpha and ive gained 9 lbs.!! i had to weigh myself twice now i kno some of that is water weight but still

Quickone

Awards
People say you cant mix methyl products and this may be a dumb question but the liver pro and liverx pills i have contain a methyl product. Does it hurt to take those while on hd-50?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
People say you cant mix methyl products and this may be a dumb question but the liver pro and liverx pills i have contain a methyl product. Does it hurt to take those while on hd-50?
LIST THE INGREDIENTS.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to try both.

I’ll probably go for the H-50

This new stuff is fun.

(good luck with the trial)

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
The "dont stack methyls" rule of thumb is intended to refer specifically to 17alpha methylated androgens. Not all products w/ methyl group(s) are neccesarily hepatotoxic. (For instance caffeine is methylated in 3 places and has never been known to have any adverse effect on the liver.)
You didnt list the exact ingredients so until you do we cant really tell you for sure. But being that they appear to be ingredients in products intended to detoxify the liver, I doubt that they are hepatotoxic.

Quickone

Awards
ok the ingredients in liverx are....methylcobalamin and the one in proliver is hydroxypropylmethylcelluose

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
I found this one.

1: Altern Med Rev. 1998 Dec;3(6):461-3. Related Articles, Compound via MeSH, Substance via MeSH, Books, LinkOut

Erratum in:
Altern Med Rev 1999 Feb;4(1):9.

Methylcobalamin.

[No authors listed]

Methylcobalamin is one of the two coenzyme forms of vitamin B12. Evidence indicates this form of vitamin B12, in addition to having a theoretical advantage over cyanocobalamin, actually has some metabolic and therapeutic applications not shared by the other forms of vitamin B12. This monograph provides an overview of the pharmacokinetics of methylcobalamin, and will highlight the potential therapeutic relevance for Bell's palsy, cancer, diabetic neuropathy, eye function, heart rate variability, HIV, homocysteinemia, male impotence, and sleep disorders.

PMID: 9855571 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Doesnt say anything about weather it helps or hinders the liver unfortunately.

And I also came across this:

1: J Toxicol Sci. 1985 Oct;10 Suppl 2:147-85. Related Articles, Compound via MeSH, Substance via MeSH, Books, LinkOut

Toxicological studies of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose acetate succinate--acute toxicity in rats and rabbits, and subchronic and chronic toxicities in rats.

Hoshi N, Yano H, Hirashima K, Kitagawa H, Fukuda Y.

The acute toxicity (in rabbits and rats) and the subchronic and chronic toxicities (in rats) of Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose acetate succinate (HPMCAS), a potentially useful pharmaceutical excipient, were investigated. 1) In the acute toxicity study (single oral dose of 2.5 g/kg), no deaths or behavioral abnormalities were observed. Thus, LD50 is higher than 2.5 g/kg. 2) In the subchronic toxicity study (0.63, 1.25 or 2.5 g/kg daily as a single oral dose in the morning, 6 days per week (not Sunday) for 2 months), no significant behavioral abnormality was observed. There was some decrease in body weight gain in rats of both sexes, but the effect was not statistically significant. 3)In the chronic toxicity study (1.25 or 2.5 g/kg daily as a single oral dose in the morning, 6 days per week (not Sunday) for 6 months), no significant behavioral abnormality was observed. There was some decrease in body weight gain in male rats, but it was not statistically significant. 4)Various biochemical and physiological abnormalities in rats were noted in all groups (including the control groups) in the toxicity studies, but there appeared to be no significant dose-related finding attributable to the administration of HPMCAS.

PMID: 3841672 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Niether of these really zoned in on what I was looking for, but it didnt seem like there were a whole lot of studies examining either of these two in the context of liver detox OR liver toxicity.

My "hunch" is that niether would be BAD for the liver, but it just seems that most of the medical literature I glazed over was examining those compounds role in treatment of OTHER conditions. For instance, I found a few M-colabamin studies investagating it's effect on reducing tumor growth.

Perhaps someone with more patience and or resources than I can find something more specific.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The "dont stack methyls" rule of thumb is intended to refer specifically to 17alpha methylated androgens. Not all products w/ methyl group(s) are neccesarily hepatotoxic. (For instance caffeine is methylated in 3 places and has never been known to have any adverse effect on the liver.)
Coffee may help protect against liver cancer
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6975257/

Steve0shreds

Awards
I tried promagnum with my brother because it was cheap and supposively powerful. It turned out to be true because we grew rapidly in various areas... size, streangth, athletics, and even my guitar playing was faster than ever. I thought this was an amazing product and i didn't even take alot of it, i just let it help my allready intense routine and i yielded massive gains. My arms grew so i couldnt move them as much and my bench went up about fourty pounds in two weeks so that is undenyable, plus you can get if for like forty bucks. Anything else is just getting greedy.