Another Proposed Cycle (Test/Tren)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4
Test. Enan.- 750mg weekly (bi weekly injects)
Test. Prop.- 75mg EOD
Tren. Ace.- 35mg ED (or 75 EOD not sure yet)

Weeks 5-8
Test. Enan.- 1000mg
Tren. Ace.- 75mg EOD
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Weeks 9-12
Test. Enan 1000mg
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Cobergaline will be taken twice weekly throughout entire cycle as well as a LOW dose of Letro to keep prolactin/estro sides to a minimum.

Anyone feel free to critique. I want to use on my livestock asap :).

Goal of the cycle is to get from 185 to 200 and lean out some. If I don't quite get there that is fine, I know with something like tren it is very dependent on calories and I will critique that depending on how I am gaining.

Last edited:
jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why not go tren ED?

that is the route i will be going in a month and im fairly sure my candy ass can handle it. no igf or MGF in there for you LMD? im shocked

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would run the test enan at least a week past the tren. Although there is the ester difference, from personal experience the test should be run a week longer.

Personally, I'd run the tren week 1-8 and run the prop and enan as posted.

Last edited:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why the 2 week break from tren in the middle? Why not go straight? With ED injections you are going to be a pincushion :lol:

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why the 2 week break from tren in the middle? Why not go straight? With ED injections you are going to be a pincushion :lol:
3 week break actually, looks like it's time to go to bed. ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would add prop weeks 13-15. Never used Tren, so I can't comment on that. I think your are gonna love a G a week of the test. No HCG?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I would run the test enan at least a week past the tren. Although there is the ester difference, from personal experience the test should be run a week longer.

Personally, I'd run the tren week 1-8 and run the prop and enan as posted.
Okay I edited the post. How does that look? I was running it weeks 1-6 because it seemed liek that was the way a lot of people were doing it due to the fact that its toxicity is somewhat unknown. But if you had success at doing it 8 weeks straight I will try it.

Sorry this was just a proposed cycle so I didn't think to put it but I will DEF. be using it. Once I get my dosages down I will post up a more official post.

Anyone else got anything?

tattoopierced1

looks solid. Why not start out with 1000g of enan a week though?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you do NOT need a gram of test a week along with 262.5mg of tren a week .. that's a lot of gear and strong gear too .... where are you gonna go from there?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well this is just me but I like to end my cycles on test prop. that way there is no real need to wait before the PCT

Also the ED shots work better with the tren. and if your making your own (always recomended) its easy to do. 150mg/ml tren is painless and is .25cc in a slin pin (for 35mg). makes life easy. You can do this with non-homebrew but it takes forever to load the syringe. and easy to bump up the dosage if you wanted to ( I doubt that you will need to)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
you do NOT need a gram of test a week along with 262.5mg of tren a week .. that's a lot of gear and strong gear too .... where are you gonna go from there?
I was doing that because I wasn't even really gaining weight on 150mg EOD test prop and 60mg anavar. I really have the genetics of a squirrel lol.

I mean I could go with 750mg but 500mg would just be worthless. What do you guys think?

And i was starting out with a lower amount of test enan. the first week because there was test prop in there too?

And yeah i can end my cycle with test prop the last two weeks, thats no prob.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I never responded to test that well myself, it took 700mg of prop a week before I saw the results. and that was my first time running it. I am currently on a gram of prop a week (300mg EOD) and do fine but the 500mg a week of tren that I will be adding next month is what is going to be my actually cycle base.

but tren the first time was was a differnt matter, 40mg a day was all I needed my first time.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I never responded to test that well myself, it took 700mg of prop a week before I saw the results. and that was my first time running it. I am currently on a gram of prop a week (300mg EOD) and do fine but the 500mg a week of tren that I will be adding next month is what is going to be my actually cycle base.

but tren the first time was was a differnt matter, 40mg a day was all I needed my first time.
Yeah exactly, some people just have a lower AR count. I am one that will need more test to respond I believe. But I do agree my tren dosage looks right. Either 40mg daily or 75 EOD. I will try both and see which is the way to go for me.

Glen, do you agree with any of this?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well i guess my suggestion would be to lower the test dose .. since you're adding in the tren .. see how the tren affects you in terms of gains .. the test will lessen the nasty sides and the tren will increase your muscle mass

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
well i guess my suggestion would be to lower the test dose .. since you're adding in the tren .. see how the tren affects you in terms of gains .. the test will lessen the nasty sides and the tren will increase your muscle mass

Weeks 1-4
Test. Enan.- 750mg weekly (bi weekly injects)
Test. Prop.- 50mg EOD
Tren. Ace.- 75mg EOD (or 40mg ED not sure yet)

Weeks 5-8
Test. Enan.- 750mg weekly
Tren. Ace.- 75mg EOD
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Weeks 9-10
Test. Enan 750mg weekly
Test. Prop 50mg EOD
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Weeks 11-12
Test. Prop 150mg EOD
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

More like this Glen?

darius

Hey LakeMountD

That cycle looks solid.

Did you ever start it? If so, how's it going??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Actually no I critiqued it for a lot of reasons. I will post a blog tonight :). Detailed diet, training log, etc.

I think it is better now personally. It is funny that you wrote in this old thread today because I started today haha.

darius

Looking forward to checking it out.
I want to do a cycle similar to yours, but maybe throw in some var throughout or some dht-derivative after the tren.

Yeah, my goals would be similar, just to lean up and gain some lean mass. Strength too of course.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Actually after talking with Beelz, he told me to run the tren straight through to the 10 week mark or so and then use prop by itself to end the cycle in weeks 11 and 12. That is what I think I am going to do.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
maybe extend the Prop closer out even longer.. leaving more of a space between PCT and that dastardly Tren.

darius

This is what I am sorta thinking about doing.. Kinda similar to yours. I want insane strength and lean gains.

Weeks 1-2:
Test. Cyp.- 750mg weekly (bi weekly injects)
Test. Prop.- 25mg ED

Week 3-4:
Test. Cyp. – 750mg weekly (bi weekly injects)
Test Prop. – 25mg ED
Tren. Ace.- 40mg ED

Weeks 5-9:
Test. Cyp.- 750mg weekly
Tren. Ace.- 40mg ED
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Weeks 10:
Test. Cyp. 750mg weekly
Superdrol 20mg ED
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Weeks 11-12:
Test. Prop 150mg EOD
Superdrol 20mg ED
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Week 13:
Test Prop 150mg EOD
Superdrol 20mg ED
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

post cycle therapy starting week 14

I will probably have to run some strong AI to kill all the bloat from the high dose of test. I did my last cycle at 650mg of test cyp. weekly and I responded really well to that, lots of bloat tho, even when taken with 1 RXT capsule daily while on.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
darius, that's pretty good, bump the Prop up.. 25mg ED for the first 2 weeks is nothing.. Keep it consistent with the Prop until week 5.. You have the right idea.. (especially with the ED injects of Tren Ace)

you can even start using HCG earlier IMHO.

darius

Yeah, I probably should start the HCG earlier since I will be using prop. and acetate. Plus HCG is cheap :).

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
See I was gonna end with superdrol too, but then I thought about it and figured SD right after tren might not be a good idea. Well ANY oral is what I mean, just because I will already be shutdown, tren will have already beat me up a little, etc. I will still consider it though.

I am on 1 pill RXT daily right now until my Letro comes in. I will also be using cabergoline and cycle support.

This is what I am sorta thinking about doing.. Kinda similar to yours. I want insane strength and lean gains.

Weeks 1-2:
Test. Cyp.- 750mg weekly (bi weekly injects)
Test. Prop.- 25mg ED

Week 3-4:
Test. Cyp. – 750mg weekly (bi weekly injects)
Test Prop. – 25mg ED
Tren. Ace.- 40mg ED

Weeks 5-9:
Test. Cyp.- 750mg weekly
Tren. Ace.- 40mg ED
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Weeks 10:
Test. Cyp. 750mg weekly
Superdrol 20mg ED
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Weeks 11-12:
Test. Prop 150mg EOD
Superdrol 20mg ED
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

Week 13:
Test Prop 150mg EOD
Superdrol 20mg ED
HCG 250 IU x 2 weekly

post cycle therapy starting week 14

I will probably have to run some strong AI to kill all the bloat from the high dose of test. I did my last cycle at 650mg of test cyp. weekly and I responded really well to that, lots of bloat tho, even when taken with 1 RXT capsule daily while on.

darius

Yeah, I figure since I'm running the cycle with HCG (which would be really stupid not to on a cycle like this), that ending with Superdrol wouldn't be so bad.

My cycle isn't concrete yet cause I'm going to do it in a few months. Right now I am on PCT from being on Test cyp. for 12 weeks. Toremifine will be the staple of my PCT's forever.. It's been about a week on PCT (started 2 weeks after last injection) and libido is amazing. Nut size is good too lol. Also using RXT, LX, ACT, Maca, Fenu, and the usual other stuff.

What does everyone think about throwing in some IGF towards the end of the cycle/pct :) ??

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I figure since I'm running the cycle with HCG (which would be really stupid not to on a cycle like this), that ending with Superdrol wouldn't be so bad.

My cycle isn't concrete yet cause I'm going to do it in a few months. Right now I am on post cycle therapy from being on Test cyp. for 12 weeks. Toremifine will be the staple of my PCT's forever.. It's been about a week on PCT (started 2 weeks after last injection) and libido is amazing. Nut size is good too lol. Also using RXT, LX, ACT, Maca, Fenu, and the usual other stuff.

What does everyone think about throwing in some IGF towards the end of the cycle/post cycle therapy :) ??
Dude IGF is the single best supplement to use PCT minus the SERM to bring natural levels back. Most people continue to gain muscle and stay lean in PCT with the addition of it. Use like 40mcg and you are set. Usually I would say use eod or e3d but in the instance of PCT I would use it for 25 days at 40mcg.

darius

I can already tell this is gonna be a pricey cycle, but definitely worth it. :) I'm going to finish my PCT, try to lean out for a couple months while focusing on increasing strength/endurance, and then I will start this beast cycle.