shutdown prevention/reduction

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
Can you recommend any supplements to run with an 8 week test/tren cycle to reduce shutdown (or enhance results in general)?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can you recommend any supplements to run with an 8 week test/tren cycle to reduce shutdown (or enhance results in general)?
HCG run every couple of weeks can help,but tren in general will always shut you down hard.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
HCG run every couple of weeks can help,but tren in general will always shut you down hard.
I know and thats the bummer, i have not got access to HCG so i was looking for some OTC stuff that could at least help a bit. I gotta take care of my nuts you know. ha.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
You could add in some DHEA in the mix... it converts to test in the body...
Also- although Formestane causes HPTA shutdown.. it is a good anti-estrogen that has numerous benefits on cycle(reduce bloat/gyno/increase strength/slightly anabolic..etc)
I beleive if you throw in some formestane transdermal at about 1000mg ED or something = ~300mg of formestane in the body could help keep gains more lean.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
IGF-1 can work. A friend did a tren/test cycle recently for 8 weeks and using IGF-1 for 5 days every other week actually seemed to work well (for reasons he cannot explain). After cycle, he used tamox/clomid and IGF-1 and was back up and running in no time.