Primo Reaction????

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys have you heard of anyone having a bad reaction to Primo depot? By bad reaction I mean feeling like they were going to have a severe allergic reaction 10 min or so after the shot? These appear to be real Primos from Schering as compared to some pics of originals.

My friend had a reaction this morning and I was wondering if this was likely all in his head or if there is any preservatives, etc. that someone could reacti to. He took some antihistamines right away and about 10 minutes later it subsided but did it subside because of the antihistamines or something else? Who knows! But was planning on using the same stuff he has so I am a bit worried now.

Mr.50

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
By bad reaction I mean feeling like they were going to have a severe allergic reaction 10 min or so after the shot?
what does it feel like when you're ABOUT to have a severe allergic reaction???

there are some people who react allergically to some steroids/solvents, but they are not in the majority.

i'm guessing anxiety or he just got the flushed/funny feeling that sometimes comes after a shot but subsides...now, if he was doing tren, that's different.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am with you same old. The thing is the guy is a practicing nurse so I figure he would likely be able to tell the symptoms of the onset of a reaction. He said he got very flushed, slight problems breathing, anxiety, sweating, etc. The he said he threw down a bunch of antihistamines and 10min later he was feeling alright. I asked if it was just a cough sort of like Tren but he said no cough. I also asked if he aspirated but he maintains that he did.

On a side not I am a bit curious if this gear is good or bunk now because it has an expiration date of 2009 and it is supposed to be Guatamala Schering amps BUT they are brown glass amps with green writing. I was under the belief that all Schering amps were now with a paper label. Is this correct or does that only apply to Primo from Schering Europe?

Mr.50

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
As you know Primo is one the most counterfeited AAS so I wouldn't be surprised if you have fake gear.