6 weeks of tbol OR 3 weeks of superdrol?

nattyHST

Awards
i am looking to put on roughly 10lbs. i have been reading up on superdrol for quite some time (have had 2 bottles of it just sitting around). the stress on the liver, elevated bp, and claims of delayed gyno have made me think i should investigate a safer compound.

i am doing an oral only (lets keep this thread on track and not debate whether to add some test to the cycle).

i have read that tbol has very low sides and can be safely run at 40mg for 8 weeks. it seems that a cycle of this length will still be easier on my body than 3 weeks of sd at 20mg and will produce similar gains.

i found some old threads of people loving tbol, but nothing recent. are people stiff using it on these boards?

which cycle would produce more natural shutdown?

i have access to both. take money out of the equation, as my health is more important. what cycle would you run?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am looking to put on roughly 10lbs. i have been reading up on superdrol for quite some time (have had 2 bottles of it just sitting around). the stress on the liver, elevated bp, and claims of delayed gyno have made me think i should investigate a safer compound.

i am doing an oral only (lets keep this thread on track and not debate whether to add some test to the cycle).

i have read that tbol has very low sides and can be safely run at 40mg for 8 weeks. it seems that a cycle of this length will still be easier on my body than 3 weeks of superdrol at 20mg and will produce similar gains.

i found some old threads of people loving tbol, but nothing recent. are people stiff using it on these boards?

which cycle would produce more natural shutdown?

i have access to both. take money out of the equation, as my health is more important. what cycle would you run?
Just out of curiousity what is your prior AAS experience?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My lab rat LEON would love to run TBOL, as he has researched it, and being that his owner APo, has run Halodrol supposed Tbol clone (do not dispute me on this one we don't know the actives being that BK is trying to keep his soap on a rope) He liked it. SD just sounds to risky, although depending on Cholesterol levels in the far distant future, I can see myself runnig it. SO there you have it, LEON suggests TBOL, and make sure its real deal legit TBOL.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would also go with T-bol.SD has to many bad knowns and unknowns.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tried m1t twice a couple years back when it first came out, but that is it.
Well I can say that I've run a few halodrol cycles (which closely resembles t-bol from what we know) and loved it. Nice lean gains with minimal to no sides. As far as superdrol goes it depends who you ask. Some guys get great gains with bearable sides......others it destroys thier lipids and horrible sides. I would say go with the t-bol all the way.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
T-Bol is nice, take 50 mgs and you'll get some solid dry gains off it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anybody else see the irony in his name?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
TBol for sure. I wish I had a source for some. Im just going to have to stick to H-50.

nattyHST

Awards
Does anybody else see the irony in his name?
hah! yeah, well i thought i was going to stick to the natural route, but am realizing i dont want to wait another 3-4 years to reach my goal! short-cuts, its an american way...

does anyone have any blood results after a tbol cycle? i can't decide if i should run it for 6 or 8 weeks, but i am thinking i should play it on the side of caution for now...

trailer36

Awards
i would definitely run T-bol for 6 weeks for the first time and see how your body reacts to it. skip the s-drol all together.
OT can be run up to 8-weeks safely but, like i said, i would do a 6-weeker first.

If you need bloodwork studies and results do a google search on Turinabol in german athletes. they kept meticulous records while their athletes were using.

I personally have been dying to run a 6 week OT cycle at around 40-50 mg ED. I am just waiting until i get the money together. This cycle should produce good gains that will be easy to keep as suppression is minimal and there is no chance of aromatization. PCT should be a very mild dose of nolva/clomid just to jumpstart the boys in case of any suppression.

LEt me know how it goes for you.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah those Germans did keep good labs, its just sad what happened to the girls who used it at dosages 20mgs and up.

nattyHST

Awards
good posts fellas. everyone seems to be leaning towards the OT, which i was as well, but wanted to hear others thoughts prior to purchasing.

does anyone have any links to the german studies? i am curious about the liver toxitity.

also, what are everyone's thoughts on suppression? it seems tjhat OT is less supressive than SD, but would i be less supressed on a 3 week SD or a 6 week OT? i ask, as it will obviously be harder to keep gains the more supressed one is.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This cycle should produce good gains that will be easy to keep as suppression is minimal and there is no chance of aromatization. post cycle therapy should be a very mild dose of nolva/clomid just to jumpstart the boys in case of any suppression.
i believe you are wrong. the 4-chloro only reduces the amount of aromatization, it doesnt eliminate the possibility of it. this isnt gospel either - i'm no chemist, i just read that somewhere.

also, you WILL be suppressed on tbol. it's a guarantee. not shut down (as in no endo test), but a reduced amount, especially after 6-8 weeks. count on it. do a full PCT.

nattyHST

Awards
alright so i am thinking...

6 weeks of Tbol @ 50mg ed, 8 weeks if the liver is ok (where do you guys get your blood tests? doctor or independant company?)

pct:
Nolva 50/40/20/10
Rebound XT 25/50/75/75

i am cutting down to 8-9% until july, which is when ill start the cycle.

thoughts/comments?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established

6 weeks of Tbol @ 50mg ed, 8 weeks if the liver is ok (where do you guys get your blood tests? doctor or independant company?)

post cycle therapy:
Nolva 50/40/20/10
Rebound XT 25/50/75/75

thoughts/comments?
i personally like AT alot more than ATD, but that's me.

i like the "cycle" otherwise....sorta. keep us posted. what kind of diet will you be employing?

nattyHST

Awards
ill be doing 400-500/day cals over maintenance. i am hoping to put on 10lbs of lean gains. ill create a log when i start the cycle in early july.

id like to get a blood test 4 weeks into the cycle to try and decide whether to go 6 or 8 weeks. any suggestions on where to get it done?

trailer36

Awards
natty,

Here is some more info about OT:

This drug can be seen as a cross between Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) and Anavar (Oxandrolone), taking what many feel are the best features of each of these drugs and combining them into a nice, clean bulking compound. Oral Turinabol is actually a derivative of Testosterone (the base structure is that of Dianabol, actually) and is typically referred to as a cross between Clostebol and Dianabol.

The base structure is just like Dianabol, with the same 4-chloro alteration seen in Clostebol, which prevents conversion to estrogen. Fortunately, the 4-chloro alteration makes it less subject to aromatization, so gynecomastia (development of breast tissue in males) isn't an issue, nor is excess water retention. Thus, the gains seen on OT are very clean and not the watery gains seen with its sister compound, Dianabol.

Just like Anavar and Dianabol, OT is a 17-alpha-alkylated steroid, which allows it to be orally active and survive the first pass through the liver without being destroyed. Unfortunately, this also increases liver toxicity. OT is, however, not too worrisome in this respect, as dosages typically hover around the 50mg/day mark.

Athletes who've recently been able to use this drug have reported that it's nearly as good for bulking as Dianabol, but with much less water retention. From what I've seen, weight gain with Oral Turinabol is generally a bit less than what's experienced with classic oral bulking agents such as Dianabol or Anadrol, but the gains are much more "dry" and lean.

I am sticking to running OT for 6 weeks followed by a 4 week PCT. And please drop the Rebound and use real AI's. Why would you use real gear, real SERM's and an over the counter AI? just some thought. I bet a real AI from a reputable research company is cheaper too :)

nattyHST

Awards
thanks trailer, it seems that the text you posted is on a lot of sites for the OT description. good info though and i appreciate the post.

i have been trying to locate blood test info for OT only cycles. ill keep looking and post if/when i find them.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And please drop the Rebound and use real AI's. Why would you use real gear, real SERM's and an over the counter AI? just some thought. I bet a real AI from a reputable research company is cheaper too :)
that's bad advice. dont use non-steroidal AI's in PCT - the complete slaughter of estrogen is not what you want, plus it can often lead to rebound (so i hear)...this is almost universally agreed upon (i dont know all the science for it, so plz dont ask me for it)

choco

Awards

post cycle therapy:
Nolva 50/40/20/10
Rebound XT 25/50/75/75

thoughts/comments?

that sounds good !
from all what i have read in our german boards this would be fine! im also intertested to know how harsh it is on the liver, so i will look around at the boards, but i know that there isnt much out there. I only can say that its better than dianabol for your liver....

greets

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
i would say 2 weeks 20mg Pheraplex and 5mg Superdrol

I did first 2 weeks at 2mg Superdrol and 20mg Pheraplex and :thumbsup:

nattyHST

Awards
that sounds good !
from all what i have read in our german boards this would be fine! im also intertested to know how harsh it is on the liver, so i will look around at the boards, but i know that there isnt much out there. I only can say that its better than dianabol for your liver....

greets

let me know what you find! from the little i have been able to find online it should be easier on my liver than any oral other than anavar. however, it should have much better results!

as for my pct, i am thinking about dropping the reboundxt and just sticking to nolva. i am not sure i like the idea of an untested product which has been consistantly used with superdrol in cases of delayed gyno. (obviously nothing proven, but why risk it?)

choco

Awards
let me know what you find! from the little i have been able to find online it should be easier on my liver than any oral other than anavar.
i`ll do.... you and the other guys please too.
I think this is true, from all what i have heard and read.

however, it should have much better results!
better results than what? with OT you can gain clean mass and keep it good, strength goes up a bit too !

as for my post cycle therapy, i am thinking about dropping the reboundxt and just sticking to nolva.
sounds ok for OT, clomid or nolva would be enough !

For other steroids we use as pct: creatin and , clomid or nolva,and tribulus.

greets

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me know what you find! from the little i have been able to find online it should be easier on my liver than any oral other than anavar. however, it should have much better results!

as for my post cycle therapy, i am thinking about dropping the reboundxt and just sticking to nolva. i am not sure i like the idea of an untested product which has been consistantly used with superdrol in cases of delayed gyno. (obviously nothing proven, but why risk it?)
Drop it, RXT is not needed for non-aromatizing cycle. And same_old is right, completely decimating your Est in Post Cycle may lead to rebound (Well, I think so, but I'm a tard)

choco

Awards
EDIT:

1guy:
2weeks 30mg ed 6 weeks 50mg ed T-Bol
Bloodwork: his liver data was only slightly higher.
(this 8 weeks was with tren and testo, and all guys think that with tren+testo, T-bol they dont feel!)

2guy:
40-50mg ed good in mass and strength gain.

3guy:
4weeks 50mg ed massgain was 8kg.

4guy:
4weeks 30mg ed massgain was 6kg.

5guy:
8weeks massgain 10kg

ok, but hmmm, nothing more about liver toxicity :blink:

when you dont know how much you should take, you can use this formula:
0.5 mg / kg Körpergewicht (this should be fine for BB'ers)

nattyHST

Awards
better results than what? with OT you can gain clean mass and keep it good, strength goes up a bit too !
anavar

good finds on the OT cycles. the "1guy" liver test results are encouraging. from everything i have read OT is the best aas for sides vs. gains.

ill post if i find any blood tests, other please do as well. thanks for the input everyone.

choco

Awards
ok so please everybody who has some information from reports from users from t-bol about liver toxicity please post the infos....

here i have found a *.pdf file which eventually would be interesting about t-bol. (i haven`t had time to read it completely at this time, maybe someone who reads ist can summarize it short?) :study:

Attachments

bushi187

Awards
(I'm New) Has anyone cycled T-BOL with Hydroxycut Hardcore? I'm trying to gain muscle and cut bodyfat @ the same time...but i'm new to the game/want to make sure i'm on the right track.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(I'm New) Has anyone cycled T-BOL with Hydroxycut Hardcore? I'm trying to gain muscle and cut bodyfat @ the same time...but i'm new to the game/want to make sure i'm on the right track.
Dude, really OLD thread. This is about a different T-Bol, Turanibol, a steroid. The current ph for this is halodrol or h-drol. I am sure the t-bol you are referring to is from ThermoLife and it is a test booster.

Gaining muscle and dropping BF can be done by manipulating your diet and training. Most test boosters will help also.

xwindowuser

Awards
Dude, really OLD thread. This is about a different T-Bol, Turanibol, a steroid. The current ph for this is halodrol or h-drol. I am sure the t-bol you are referring to is from ThermoLife and it is a test booster.

Gaining muscle and dropping BF can be done by manipulating your diet and training. Most test boosters will help also.
I was wondering if they were talking about a difff T-Bol...