6 weeks of tbol OR 3 weeks of superdrol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. i would say 2 weeks 20mg Pheraplex and 5mg Superdrol

I did first 2 weeks at 2mg Superdrol and 20mg Pheraplex and

2. Quote Originally Posted by choco
    that sounds good !
    from all what i have read in our german boards this would be fine! im also intertested to know how harsh it is on the liver, so i will look around at the boards, but i know that there isnt much out there. I only can say that its better than dianabol for your liver....

greets

let me know what you find! from the little i have been able to find online it should be easier on my liver than any oral other than anavar. however, it should have much better results!

as for my pct, i am thinking about dropping the reboundxt and just sticking to nolva. i am not sure i like the idea of an untested product which has been consistantly used with superdrol in cases of delayed gyno. (obviously nothing proven, but why risk it?)
    •   

3. let me know what you find! from the little i have been able to find online it should be easier on my liver than any oral other than anavar.
    i`ll do.... you and the other guys please too.
    I think this is true, from all what i have heard and read.

however, it should have much better results!
    better results than what? with OT you can gain clean mass and keep it good, strength goes up a bit too !

as for my post cycle therapy, i am thinking about dropping the reboundxt and just sticking to nolva.
    sounds ok for OT, clomid or nolva would be enough !

For other steroids we use as pct: creatin and , clomid or nolva,and tribulus.

greets

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattyHST
    let me know what you find! from the little i have been able to find online it should be easier on my liver than any oral other than anavar. however, it should have much better results!

as for my post cycle therapy, i am thinking about dropping the reboundxt and just sticking to nolva. i am not sure i like the idea of an untested product which has been consistantly used with superdrol in cases of delayed gyno. (obviously nothing proven, but why risk it?)
    Drop it, RXT is not needed for non-aromatizing cycle. And same_old is right, completely decimating your Est in Post Cycle may lead to rebound (Well, I think so, but I'm a tard)

5. EDIT:

1guy:
    2weeks 30mg ed 6 weeks 50mg ed T-Bol
    Bloodwork: his liver data was only slightly higher.
    (this 8 weeks was with tren and testo, and all guys think that with tren+testo, T-bol they dont feel!)

2guy:
    40-50mg ed good in mass and strength gain.

3guy:
    4weeks 50mg ed massgain was 8kg.

4guy:
    4weeks 30mg ed massgain was 6kg.

5guy:
    8weeks massgain 10kg

ok, but hmmm, nothing more about liver toxicity

when you dont know how much you should take, you can use this formula:
    0.5 mg / kg Körpergewicht (this should be fine for BB'ers)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by choco
    better results than what? with OT you can gain clean mass and keep it good, strength goes up a bit too !
    anavar

good finds on the OT cycles. the "1guy" liver test results are encouraging. from everything i have read OT is the best aas for sides vs. gains.

ill post if i find any blood tests, other please do as well. thanks for the input everyone.

7. ok so please everybody who has some information from reports from users from t-bol about liver toxicity please post the infos....

here i have found a *.pdf file which eventually would be interesting about t-bol. (i haven`t had time to read it completely at this time, maybe someone who reads ist can summarize it short?)
    Attached Images Attached Images

8. (I'm New) Has anyone cycled T-BOL with Hydroxycut Hardcore? I'm trying to gain muscle and cut bodyfat @ the same time...but i'm new to the game/want to make sure i'm on the right track.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bushi187 View Post
    (I'm New) Has anyone cycled T-BOL with Hydroxycut Hardcore? I'm trying to gain muscle and cut bodyfat @ the same time...but i'm new to the game/want to make sure i'm on the right track.
    Dude, really OLD thread. This is about a different T-Bol, Turanibol, a steroid. The current ph for this is halodrol or h-drol. I am sure the t-bol you are referring to is from ThermoLife and it is a test booster.

Gaining muscle and dropping BF can be done by manipulating your diet and training. Most test boosters will help also.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

10. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Dude, really OLD thread. This is about a different T-Bol, Turanibol, a steroid. The current ph for this is halodrol or h-drol. I am sure the t-bol you are referring to is from ThermoLife and it is a test booster.

Gaining muscle and dropping BF can be done by manipulating your diet and training. Most test boosters will help also.
    I was wondering if they were talking about a difff T-Bol...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 02:37 AM
  2. topical fat burner beginning of cut or end of cut
    By pinchharmonic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:14 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:01 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
  5. 1 Week till PCT and signs of GYNO...Start NOW or WAIT???
    By SlowNSteady in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:00 PM