6 weeks of tbol OR 3 weeks of superdrol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by choco
    better results than what? with OT you can gain clean mass and keep it good, strength goes up a bit too !
    anavar

good finds on the OT cycles. the "1guy" liver test results are encouraging. from everything i have read OT is the best aas for sides vs. gains.

ill post if i find any blood tests, other please do as well. thanks for the input everyone.

2. ok so please everybody who has some information from reports from users from t-bol about liver toxicity please post the infos....

here i have found a *.pdf file which eventually would be interesting about t-bol. (i haven`t had time to read it completely at this time, maybe someone who reads ist can summarize it short?)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    •   

3. (I'm New) Has anyone cycled T-BOL with Hydroxycut Hardcore? I'm trying to gain muscle and cut bodyfat @ the same time...but i'm new to the game/want to make sure i'm on the right track.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bushi187 View Post
    (I'm New) Has anyone cycled T-BOL with Hydroxycut Hardcore? I'm trying to gain muscle and cut bodyfat @ the same time...but i'm new to the game/want to make sure i'm on the right track.
    Dude, really OLD thread. This is about a different T-Bol, Turanibol, a steroid. The current ph for this is halodrol or h-drol. I am sure the t-bol you are referring to is from ThermoLife and it is a test booster.

Gaining muscle and dropping BF can be done by manipulating your diet and training. Most test boosters will help also.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

5. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Dude, really OLD thread. This is about a different T-Bol, Turanibol, a steroid. The current ph for this is halodrol or h-drol. I am sure the t-bol you are referring to is from ThermoLife and it is a test booster.

Gaining muscle and dropping BF can be done by manipulating your diet and training. Most test boosters will help also.
    I was wondering if they were talking about a difff T-Bol...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 02:37 AM
  2. topical fat burner beginning of cut or end of cut
    By pinchharmonic in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 02:14 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:01 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 06:18 PM
  5. 1 Week till PCT and signs of GYNO...Start NOW or WAIT???
    By SlowNSteady in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:00 PM