needleless injections

lifthardheavy

Awards
I've seen a number of needleless injection devices. The consumer models, which you can easily get, are for injecting insulin. I was considering one for injecting steroids. The problem is that these injectors can only penetrate about 5-6mm, and probably less if using an oil-based steroid. But I'm thinking it might work if you inject into a site with no fat, such as delts or forearm or calves.

The question is, would such a shallow injection into a small muscle be effective? A lot better than transdermal at least?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
NO. Think about this, are you going to inject 1 to 2 cc a fraction of an inch into the muscle. and its an oil base that takes days to be absorbed rather then water that takes minutes.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen a number of needleless injection devices. The consumer models, which you can easily get, are for injecting insulin. I was considering one for injecting steroids. The problem is that these injectors can only penetrate about 5-6mm, and probably less if using an oil-based steroid. But I'm thinking it might work if you inject into a site with no fat, such as delts or forearm or calves.

The question is, would such a shallow injection into a small muscle be effective? A lot better than transdermal at least?
that is 100% retarded.

what is wrong with needle injections?