Post Surgery fina cycle

Brock Landers

Awards
I am having my gyno surgery next week. I was told that I would not be able to work out for a week afterwards, and not chest for at least 3 weeks, perhaps 4. I have beeen wanting to do a cycle of fina for some time now, but circumstances have prevented it. Although I have never done a cycle of fina, I have been studying this drug for a year and I consider myself somewhat educated when it comes to this drug. Anyways, I want to run a cycle of fina after my surgery, more like two weeks after the procedure, when I can return to working out. I am in the best shape of my life (except for the tits) and have my nutrition and training down pat. I want to run a 6 week cycle ( 8 weeks is not an option) at 100mg eod with a 4 day frontload of 100mg ed. I do not want to do a longer cycle right now, but definitely in the near future. I feel the frontload will help jumpstart the cycle and get my blood levels to a constant level faster. I have clomid on hand and will get bromo just in case. My main point for running this cycle so soon after the surgery is that I do not want a lapse in my training, no do I want to lose the hard earned muscle I have. I also believe that since training and nutrition are in order, I will be able to make the most of this cycle. I welcome any thoughts or ideas from you guys, you have all helped me in the past.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
My advice is...make sure your safe to train before doing a cycle... A cycle is worthless if you are not in shape to train... so don't rush it if you can... Also, Id say bump to 150mg eod.  Most people I know run 75mg ed, so double that and there you go....

hope that helps

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I have not done a fina cycle yet either but have studied it a ton. Your plan sounds solid bro. I agree with who's, make sure your up for training at 2 weeks post surgery. You have the necessary meds if things go wrong, so I would go for it as long as your feeling well!

Good luck and let us know what happens.

WW7

SHOT

Awards
Fine alone is really going to shut you down hard bro...i would suggest taking some test prop or some kinda test...even if its only 200mg per week worth...fine shuts you doewn harder then anything i know bro....

i would also go with 75-100mg ED..i feel anymore then that is over kill inless you been useing fine many many times bro...you can get great results with fine atlow dose its just the ED injections are whats the down fall...

i would take even maybe 1-2 extra weeks off from what the doc says just to make sure...my bro just had herina surgery...the doc told him 6 weeks...he went back lifting just light after 7 weeks....3 weeks later he is back in getting his 2nd herina fixed..or should i say refixed....dont rush it bro...

nick99r6

Awards
u said 8 weeks is nnot an option, i ran fina alone for 10 weeks had amazing results at 75- 100mg. but u do need to run a test i got shut down hard i was told take clomid at end and ill be ok, it dont work like that, try to run test prop. and if u run a 6 week i would run a 10 to 12 week test and u will see amazing results

intense

Banned
Awards
you don't need to run a lot of test but you should run some. I do belive the test mixed with the tren can cause gyno, so run arimedex and a little bromo, BEFORE you begin the cycle.

Brock Landers

Awards
thanks for the advice, but this was more than 2 years ago.............

cobra1414

Awards
so how did it turn out? were you ready to lift after two weeks?

Brock Landers

Awards
he removed half of the gland. I had to wait to get the stiches out, but went at it as soon as I did. The cycle went well, no problems with the chest, even with strength going through the roof. Had Nlova and bromo on hand just in case. No gyno since.