Superdrol dosage????

halljo

halljo

Awards
Is there a difference if you take superdrol all at once (Daily dose) or spread out over the day? I am currently taking three at once, one time a day. I was just wondering if there maybe a better dosing plan. Thanks in advance.

(I'm on my 4th week of Superdrol - 2 pills once a day for two weeks, then 3 pills once a day for two weeks then 4 for the last two weeks)

nickhp123

Awards
I believe you are suppose to space out the dosages. superdrol has a short half life. most people only run superdrol for 3 weeks

nattyHST

Awards
from what i have read you are dangerously beating up your liver at those dosages and that cycle length. might want to get a blood test.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
IMO, 4 weeks is too long. 3 weeks is ideal and space out your dosages as nick said.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference if you take superdrol all at once (Daily dose) or spread out over the day? I am currently taking three at once, one time a day. I was just wondering if there maybe a better dosing plan. Thanks in advance.

(I'm on my 4th week of Superdrol - 2 pills once a day for two weeks, then 3 pills once a day for two weeks then 4 for the last two weeks)

That's a mighty harsh superdrol cycle. Most people don't run it longer than 3-4 weeks and never get above 30 mg per day. A reasonably popular superdrol cycle is:

Week 1: 10 mg
Week 2: 20 mg
Week 3: 20 or 30 mg

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I usully run superdrol for 6 weeks at 30mg. Bloodwork is fine. The liver toxicity is overhyped IMO. Lipids are a big concern and deff should be monitered and necessary precautions taken.

1. Brotelligence

The standard "knowledge" of the common forum bodybuilder. Usually connotating the idiocy and anti-science dogma of bodybuilders who trust their "good bro".

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I usully run superdrol for 6 weeks at 30mg. Bloodwork is fine. The liver toxicity is overhyped IMO. Lipids are a big concern and deff should be monitered and necessary precautions taken.

1. Brotelligence

The standard "knowledge" of the common forum bodybuilder. Usually connotating the idiocy and anti-science dogma of bodybuilders who trust their "good bro".
You ran it for 6 weeks and your bloodwork came out fine? Dang, consider yourself luck. :D When I did a 4 weeker last year, mine came back horrible! Maybe Im just unlucky in that department, or you're lucky.

musclebound83

Awards
I'm fixing to start a cycle and this is going to be my dosage
first 4 days-10mg
next 10 days-20mg
last 7 days-30mg
w/1g milk thistle ED
I'm gonna do 6-oxo and blue-up for my post cycle therapy

On my PCT should I take 300mg of the 6-oxo ED for 3 weeks and take the blue-up along side it at the same time? or should I start the blue-up a little later after I have started the 6-oxo?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
first 4 days-10mg
next 10 days-20mg
last 7 days-30mg
w/1g milk thistle ED

On my post cycle therapy should I take 300mg of the 6-oxo ED for 3 weeks and take the blue-up along side it at the same time? or should I start the blue-up a little later after I have started the 6-oxo?
Start searching. 6-oxo is not enough for PCT. You need a SERM.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

1. Brotelligence

Yes, the caution against brotelligence is warranted. However, in this case you appear to be the outlier. Blood tests and anecdotal reports from a wide variety of users have converged to support the 3 week superdrol cycle.

There are of course experienced users such as yourself who have discovered that they are able to use this product for longer periods at higher doses without adverse effect, but the very fact that the poster was asking the question he was asking indicates to me that he's not in your category and should stay within the standard protocol until he has assessed his own tolerances to superdrol.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You ran it for 6 weeks and your bloodwork came out fine? Dang, consider yourself luck. :D When I did a 4 weeker last year, mine came back horrible! Maybe Im just unlucky in that department, or you're lucky.
When I say fine, I mean my levels were elevated but nowhere near the levels seen in truly damaged livers. The liver has an amazing ability to regenerate and as long as you moniter it and take precautions you should be fine. What were your levels? How soon after cycle were they tested. My levels were normal again 6 weeks after. My lipids took a hit but since I had such healthy levels to start, took the necessary support supps and continued with a healthy diet/cardiovascular exercise, they bounced right back as well.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yes, the caution against brotelligence is warranted. However, in this case you appear to be the outlier. Blood tests and anecdotal reports from a wide variety of users have converged to support the 3 week superdrol cycle.

There are of course experienced users such as yourself who have discovered that they are able to use this product for longer periods at higher doses without adverse effect, but the very fact that the poster was asking the question he was asking indicates to me that he's not in your category and should stay within the standard protocol until he has assessed his own tolerances to superdrol.
Agreed. Good post.

EDIT:The same could be said for many of the well known, often used orals like DBol. 3 weeks would be much "safer" with it as well but that is not the standard "recomended" protocal. I believe the influx of 17a, over the counter orals has caused such an influx of inexperienced users that perhaps the recommendation towards erring on the side of caution/safety is the correct path.

vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yeahright again.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
When I say fine, I mean my levels were elevated but nowhere near the levels seen in truly damaged livers. The liver has an amazing ability to regenerate and as long as you moniter it and take precautions you should be fine. What were your levels? How soon after cycle were they tested. My levels were normal again 6 weeks after. My lipids took a hit but since I had such healthy levels to start, took the necessary support supps and continued with a healthy diet/cardiovascular exercise, they bounced right back as well.
Not sure what my levels were exactly, I dont have it on hand. I tested right after PCT, and then again 2 months later. My levels were fine the second time I had them tested, so yeah I recovered just fine. For me, mine seem to take a hit while taking it, but they do in fact recover. Yeah, mine are definitely very healthy as well because I've played high school and college basketball so I get plenty of cardio, and my diet is very good. I dont know what it is about these designer orals, they just dont seem to like my body. I've tried one m1t cycle, and got super sick about 7 days in and just stopped and did pct, and then when I tried a cycle of ergo max, the sides were horrible (acne was horrible, and I started to develop gyno only 6 days in). So maybe its just me when it comes to these products that my body just doesnt agree with them.

musclebound83

Awards
idunk42...what's the best 3 week dosing schedule for nolva on a pct after superdrol?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what my levels were exactly, I dont have it on hand. I tested right after post cycle therapy, and then again 2 months later. My levels were fine the second time I had them tested, so yeah I recovered just fine. For me, mine seem to take a hit while taking it, but they do in fact recover. Yeah, mine are definitely very healthy as well because I've played high school and college basketball so I get plenty of cardio, and my diet is very good. I dont know what it is about these designer orals, they just dont seem to like my body. I've tried one m1t cycle, and got super sick about 7 days in and just stopped and did post cycle therapy, and then when I tried a cycle of ergo max, the sides were horrible (acne was horrible, and I started to develop gyno only 6 days in). So maybe its just me when it comes to these products that my body just doesnt agree with them.
Well, people don't appreciate how powerful these things are. Some people react very badly to them while other people barely notice they are taking them. I've had both reactions depending upon which substance it was. In general, if taking something makes me feel like I'm being poisoned, then I assume that's how my body is reacting to it. I ALWAYS start will small test doses of anything I take for a day or so just to make sure that I'm not going to have some weird reaction.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Well, I know that most people will do 4 weeks of PCT, even if they only do 3 weeks "ON." A good protocol would be 40/40/20/20 for four weeks. For 3 weeks, probably something like 40/30/20.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Well, people don't appreciate how powerful these things are. Some people react very badly to them while other people barely notice they are taking them. I've had both reactions depending upon which substance it was. In general, if taking something makes me feel like I'm being poisoned, then I assume that's how my body is reacting to it. I ALWAYS start will small test doses of anything I take for a day or so just to make sure that I'm not going to have some weird reaction.
Exactly. With my M1t cycle, I was only at 5mg per day and at the time I was about 215 lbs. So its not like I was a small guy taking that dosage, and its not even a large dose by any means! With the ergo I was only at 20mg, and probably should have started at 10. And withe SD, I went 10/20/20/20, so those werent extraordinary dosages either. Im probably gonna give up on all these new designer orals all together and just stick to injectables.

musclebound83

Awards
hey idunk...what if i do clomid in place of the nolva? if I dose it like this will it be suffcient to nolva?

day 1-300mg
week 1-100mg
week 2-75mg
week 3-50mg

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
hey idunk...what if i do clomid in place of the nolva? if I dose it like this will it be suffcient to nolva?

day 1-300mg
week 1-100mg
week 2-75mg
week 3-50mg
Sorry bro, I usually dont run clomid. Search around and hopefully you can find your answer.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D's if this helps you. It's a better safe than sorry PCT!!!!

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

day 1-300mg
week 1-100mg
week 2-75mg
week 3-50mg

Looks like you are new here bro. So first off, welcome to the board. Second, use the search function. This topic has been covered a thousand different times/ways. Sift through the post cycle therapy forums.

halljo

halljo

Awards
Damn...I new 6 weeks sounded way to long. Thanks for the heads up. I just stopped today and started my PCT set. Appreciate the info from all.

What's better for PCT? Clomid, Nova, OTC stuf (6-OXO and the like)

mederjb

Awards

1. Brotelligence

What did you take for your lipids?

mederjb

Awards
Dr.D's if this helps you. It's a better safe than sorry post cycle therapy!!!!

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
Are you supposed to space out the nolva and rxt?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
first 4 days-10mg
next 10 days-20mg
last 7 days-30mg
w/1g milk thistle ED

On my post cycle therapy should I take 300mg of the 6-oxo ED for 3 weeks and take the blue-up along side it at the same time? or should I start the blue-up a little later after I have started the 6-oxo?
You should be neg. repped for that type of question.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Are you supposed to space out the nolva and rxt?
RXT yes I believe, Nolva, no. One dose, preferable before bed is fine. (P.S. take it with orange juice, or suffer the rath of the taste of nolva.)

really_stupid

Awards
Bumping this thread because I'm in same situation. I'm currently spacing out my dosage but the side effects are kicking my ass. Depression is horrible and sht knocks me out and I can't hardly get out of bed. So I was thinking If I just take all 3 before bed the side effects(depression) would only be bad while I'm sleeping and hopefully would be fine when I wake up. Only thing is I don't know how effective this dosage would be. Or If I should just tough it out for another week and a half with spaced out dosage.

recommendations?

steppinRazor

Awards
Dude you've made it this far.. I say go for the long haul.
I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and def know what you're saying but I don't think takin'm at nights really gonna reduce the sides..I could however seeing it effecting your gains. if you're gonna do it, do'r right. 10 days won't killya

And on the subject I'm planning on running superdrol for 6 weeks at 30mgs the whole way threw..almost considering 7 weeks.
3 weeks max?? Really? Hmmmm

really_stupid

Awards
I did a 4 week cycle of superdrol and def know what you're saying but I don't think takin'm at nights really gonna reduce the sides..I could however seeing it effecting your gains. if you're gonna do it, do'r right. 10 days won't killya

And on the subject I'm planning on running superdrol for 6 weeks at 30mgs the whole way threw..almost considering 7 weeks.
Yea i'm going to tough it out. If I have something important to do Ill make sure to time the dose around it. The depression goes away after a couple hours it seems like. And yea people seem to say 3 weeks cycle but I just don't see how that would even be worth it. I'm going to go 4 weeks and possibly 5 depending on how I feel after 4. I'm not sure about 7 though man, that may be pushing it. (broscience so do what you want lol)

Messor

Awards
Bumping this thread because I'm in same situation. I'm currently spacing out my dosage but the side effects are kicking my ass. Depression is horrible and sht knocks me out and I can't hardly get out of bed. So I was thinking If I just take all 3 before bed the side effects(depression) would only be bad while I'm sleeping and hopefully would be fine when I wake up. Only thing is I don't know how effective this dosage would be. Or If I should just tough it out for another week and a half with spaced out dosage.

recommendations?
Lower the dosage to 20mg. I wouldn't recommend taking them before bed. Try taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the late afternoon/early evening. Most people who use 30mg per day, don't really need it. It just raises the sides and dries out your joints more than provide further benefits as compared to 20mg.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I hope your weight is wrong in your profile. 6'1 176 afted doing cycles?

steppinRazor

Awards
I hope your weight is wrong in your profile. 6'1 176 afted doing cycles?
Yeah man not by much I'm at 180 atm but I usually fluctuate 4 or 5 lbs on any given day. but you can take an inch off cuz I'm only 6foot..
I will say my skinny ass was at 162-166 before I started any cycle. So I feel I did alright..
My only regret is not having a little more experience in the gym before I started..I've only been lifting about 8 months now

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dude your dosing 40mg of SD the last few wks?? thats way too much and for way too long.