ATD on Cycle while using Prop from Synovex

  1. ATD on Cycle while using Prop from Synovex


    Unless I decide to make test base rather than prop, I will be converting Synovex-H into test prop for injections on a test/tren cycle. I've seen some people mention they have problems with gyno from the estrogen in the synovex. I will be extremely careful in using the estrogen solubilizer and repeatedly rinse the powder to clean it, however I'm still worried about any left over estrogen. I've battled with gyno on cycle before but only because it was an aromatizing compound. Would taking an ATD such as rebound xt @ 25mg ED prevent the gyno/estrogenic side effects?


  2. No, rebound XT is an aromatase inhibitor as I recall, as your worried about injecting estrogen rather then something being aromatize to estrogen it is worthless in this regard. If your worried about then run a SERM from on of the board sponsors. Nolvadex would be my pick but they do sell the second generation SERMs now.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    No, rebound XT is an aromatase inhibitor as I recall, as your worried about injecting estrogen rather then something being aromatize to estrogen it is worthless in this regard. If your worried about then run a SERM from on of the board sponsors. Nolvadex would be my pick but they do sell the second generation SERMs now.
    that makes sense and thought about that myself which is why i asked the question. thanks for the response. i would like to avoid taking nolva ED on cycle (or would it be EOD since the half life is around 36hrs?). would torimifene be better? im guessing that is what you mean by second generation...any other advice would be appreciated.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon
    that makes sense and thought about that myself which is why i asked the question. thanks for the response. i would like to avoid taking nolva ED on cycle (or would it be EOD since the half life is around 36hrs?). would torimifene be better? im guessing that is what you mean by second generation...any other advice would be appreciated.
    it more like 5 or 6 days I thought, but its not linear. It still would even out just fine on a EOD schedule if you worried about the taste. I really don't know about the torimifene. I have been told that its better is some regards but really haven't looked at it myself. Given how cheap nolvadex is ( as a powder it cost more to ship it sometimes then to buy it) and how effective I just haven't felt the need to do so. I intend to shortly because I am alway looking for ways to improve my lipid profile.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    it more like 5 or 6 days I thought, but its not linear. It still would even out just fine on a EOD schedule if you worried about the taste. I really don't know about the torimifene. I have been told that its better is some regards but really haven't looked at it myself. Given how cheap nolvadex is ( as a powder it cost more to ship it sometimes then to buy it) and how effective I just haven't felt the need to do so. I intend to shortly because I am alway looking for ways to improve my lipid profile.
    its not so much the taste, i just dont feel great while on the stuff. eod sounds ok to me though. 10 or 20mg? i would think using it as a preventative you would be able to get away with 10mg EOD.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test prop from synovex
    By skazzel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 05:59 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:54 AM
  3. test prop from synovex kits???
    By apox77 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 03:11 PM
  4. Can you cut calories post cycle while using clen?
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 04:14 AM
Log in
Log in