hcg side effects

Get Big or Die

Awards
I am curious if hcg or my test cyp causes "loose stools"? My stomach hurts real bad and I am constantly going to the bathroom. I've been on HCG for 2 weeks now and 500mg's of test cyp for 3 weeks now. Thanks

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I am curious if hcg or my test cyp causes "loose stools"? My stomach hurts real bad and I am constantly going to the bathroom. I've been on HCG for 2 weeks now and 500mg's of test cyp for 3 weeks now. Thanks
As for me never had what your saying using test or hcg!! What the hell you eating man LOL!!! Sounds like a stomach flu to me but I dunno !! I will bump for more info for ya!!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As for me never had what your saying using test or hcg!! What the hell you eating man LOL!!! Sounds like a stomach flu to me but I dunno !! I will bump for more info for ya!!
sides of hcg are kind of like test i doubt theyd cause what you are takling about.

the sides of hcg i know of are:
increased aromtase activity
natural test production
not having nuts the size of raisenets
showing up positive on a pregnancy test

and of course if you use the **** high dose for too long your nuts wont respond to your natural LH the way they should. that aspect scares the **** out of me

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Are you injecting sub-q??