Your Top 4

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
im looking for the Top4 weaker oral steroids out there. I know everyone always talks about the top 4 in general to take like Superdrol, Halodrol-50, M1T. But about the weak ones.
For Example:

Prostanznal or Orastan-E
Fini
Msxy
ETC.

PS. This might be a horrible topic but at least its been discussed.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If your gonna do orals, go for the real stuff. Anavar, halostein, anadrol, dbol, tbol. No sense in getting the weak stuff when there's better stuff out there. :D

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I gotta ask. Why are you looking for the top 4 weakest?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he's asking for the top four Designers with the mildest side effects.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
And still no one answers...

I would think they would be something like Pro, TST, TRN and probably Fini

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol-50 has to be up there. Its not as mild as some of the ones you mention but it sounds like results/effects ratio is great.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
And still no one answers...

I would think they would be something like Pro, TST, TRN and probably Fini
No one is answering because we're waiting for him to clarify exactly what question he's asking.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Ohh im sorry. I've been super busy and havent touched a computer in days. Ok im lookin for mildest designer that people like to stack with things. I read so much about people cycles and im curious to know what they always choose and y. It was a bad question, sorry.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What you pick to stack is completely dependent on your goals Srt. The ones you listed initially would most likely be considered the mildest in terms of sides.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Prostanozol( Mega-Zol, Orastan-E)
Methoxy Tst
H-50
PHera Plex

I think these are probably the mildest in terms of negative side effects, but still give you very good results, with the exception of Prostan, because it seems it has to be stacked with another hormone to give good results, but not much on its own. This however, does not make it a bad product as it seems to be a great stacker. My $.02