Superdrol at $69.99... Is this the end? - AnabolicMinds.com

Superdrol at $69.99... Is this the end?

  1. New Member
    gazdecki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    141

    Superdrol at $69.99... Is this the end?


    Over at xxxxxxxx Superdrol is up to $69.99. I've seen it as low as $21.99 not more than two months ago. Is this the end of Superdrol as we know it?
    Last edited by BigVrunga; 05-19-2006 at 02:49 PM.

  2. New Member
    Barbell500's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    128
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    168

    Quote Originally Posted by gazdecki
    Over at imwiththedummie.com Superdrol is up to $69.99. I've seen it as low as $21.99 not more than two months ago. Is this the end of Superdrol as we know it?
    I am sure you can still buy clones.

  3. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,707
    Answers
    1
    Rep Power
    950992

    It will be for you if you post non board sponsor retailer links again.

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    gazdecki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    74
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    141

    ah i apologize... dontbeadummie.com haha pretty good

  5. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    737

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    It will be for you if you post non board sponsor retailer links again.
    we're not allowed to share with others if we find a site offering an item for cheaper than a sponsored site?

    i have been going through nutraplanet.com for some time now, and I am pleased to say that I'm absolutely impressed by his company.... awesome site. But if there are other sites out there to know about, why hold back?

    You sounds like a..... COMMIE! haha

  6. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1076

    That's how it is. Live with it or be banned.

  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    27063

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602
    we're not allowed to share with others if we find a site offering an item for cheaper than a sponsored site?

    i have been going through nutraplanet.com for some time now, and I am pleased to say that I'm absolutely impressed by his company.... awesome site. But if there are other sites out there to know about, why hold back?

    You sounds like a..... COMMIE! haha
    It's a cycle my man. You come on the board to read/learn/share, sponsor catches your eye. You buy from the sponsor, giving them buisiness, in turn they pay the Admin. Admin takes that money and pays for the board. Without sponsors there would be nowhere you to type about those other ones.

  8. Banned
    Brent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    939
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    It's a cycle my man. You come on the board to read/learn/share, sponsor catches your eye. You buy from the sponsor, giving them buisiness, in turn they pay the Admin. Admin takes that money and pays for the board. Without sponsors there would be nowhere you to type about those other ones.
    Says guy who hasn't donated to the site..... oh wait, I haven't yet either. ahah

  9. Board Supporter
    Rage (SoCal)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1076

    Shame on both of yas.

  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    27063

    Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Says guy who hasn't donated to the site..... oh wait, I haven't yet either. ahah
    Yeah, but I've spent about $700 in the time I've been here from the Island..lol

  11. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1165

    Dammit Guys Donate!!!!

  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    27063

    Haha..I know, I know..But I just saw the stickie saying Gold Membership is now $40/year?..

  13. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1165

    well thats nothing I should donate more,the advice and things learned here besides newbie posts are well wroth 40bux a month!!!

  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    27063

    True, are you trying to shame me into donating Apowerz..Because it's working.

  15. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1165

    Nah I just love AM, and other boards too...

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is this the original superdrol
    By jigsawjohny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 03:22 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 12:06 AM
  3. GlycerGrow..is this the "holy grail"??
    By security58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 11:26 PM
  4. is this the season for heartbreak?
    By BMW in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 10:49 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2004, 10:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in