Test/NPP or Test/Tren

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am completely stuck on which route I want to go.

I have been seeing people have outstanding success on test/npp, yet test/tren is pretty damn proven.

I want lean gains for sure. I am at about 181 right now and want to hit 200 or so. I think the main thing pushing me away from test/tren and towards test/npp is the fact that nandralones are good for collagen repair and I have a damn nagging glute injury that I can't seem to shake after 5 friggin months.

Anyone out there tried both?

I will be running a minimum 700mg test prop weekly (200mg eod) and will be running 75mg tren eod or 400mg npp weekly.

Any help from the vets who have used any of these two compounds with success would be helpful.

No offense but if you haven't used it please just read along with me.

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Actually I have been reading it up at some of the other boards that are a little more anabolically based and I might even try test/npp/tren with the npp and tren dosages slightly lower than normal with a high test dosage.

Cabergoline and Letro (lower dosage) as well as B6 will be taken throughout to prevent the prolactin induced sides.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just curious on what sites you will be using for injection since you are doing ED injections?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oops I edited it. Meant 200mg eod lol sorry!!!

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oops I edited it. Meant 200mg eod lol sorry!!!
gave me a scare there, I was just cringing about all those body parts that were going to be hurting everyday if you did ED injections. I have heard lots of good results as well, I actually began running a cycle but got 1week in and stopped due to certain reasons and knowing I wouldn't be able to put 110% in for it and started pct, so besides what i've heard, I cant advise much until I run my cycle sometime this winter. Good luck on whatever you choose and make a log. :thumbsup:

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I am completely stuck on which route I want to go.

I have been seeing people have outstanding success on test/npp, yet test/tren is pretty damn proven.

I want lean gains for sure. I am at about 181 right now and want to hit 200 or so. I think the main thing pushing me away from test/tren and towards test/npp is the fact that nandralones are good for collagen repair and I have a damn nagging glute injury that I can't seem to shake after 5 friggin months.

Anyone out there tried both?

I will be running a minimum 700mg test prop weekly (200mg eod) and will be running 75mg tren eod or 400mg npp weekly.

Any help from the vets who have used any of these two compounds with success would be helpful.

No offense but if you haven't used it please just read along with me.
Hey man. I have tried both. I like tren/ prop best for me. I get alot of bloat from NPP ( again all I can give you is my personal experince). I think for lean gains the tren / prop would work best.. I do find more stable blood levels using the tren ace ED.. Highly androgenics like tren , increase chemicals called serotonergic amines in the brain and decrease serotonin making you more aggressive. With a decrease in serotonin you become cranky and sleepless . The only thing worse than this shunting of serotonin is having a rollercoster of blood levels making it worse. Well anyways Have you used tren before? And have you tried NPP ever? Sorry I am new here so dont really no what your prior cycles have been.. Again this is just my personal experince on the matter..

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hey man. I have tried both. I like tren/ prop best for me. I get alot of bloat from NPP ( again all I can give you is my personal experince). I think for lean gains the tren / prop would work best.. I do find more stable blood levels using the tren ace ED.. Highly androngenics like tren , increase chemicals called serotonergic amines in the brain and decrease seratonin making you more aggressive. With a decrease in serotonin you become cranky and sleepless . The only thing worse than this shunting of sretonin is having a rollercoster of blood levels making it worse. Well anyways Have you used tren before? And have you tried NPP ever? Sorry I am new here so dont really no what your prior cycles have been.. Again this is just my personal experince on the matter..
Nope I am new to the nadrolones. I definitely want to try tren next but I am concerned of the nasty sides a lot of my good friends have been seeing. I don't usually mind sides, it comes with the territory, but some of them are almost to where they don't even like taking it.

M

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Nope I am new to the nadrolones. I definitely want to try tren next but I am concerned of the nasty sides a lot of my good friends have been seeing. I don't usually mind sides, it comes with the territory, but some of them are almost to where they don't even like taking it.

Oh one more thing to keep in mind is NPP also effects serotoneric amines the same way tren does.. I personally think using tren ED as opposed to EOD will help get blood levels more stable and reduce the sides( again in my case this works I tried EOD with tren and had sides, ED hardly any sides).. Are your friends using the tren ED or EOD?? I think you will like tren . You can maybe try 50 mg ED and see how it works and always can bump it up if needed...

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh one more thing to keep in mind is NPP also effects serotoneric amines the same way tren does.. I personally think using tren ED as opposed to EOD will help get blood levels more stable and reduce the sides( again in my case this works I tried EOD with tren and had sides, ED hardly any sides).. Are your friends using the tren ED or EOD?? I think you will like tren . You can maybe try 50 mg ED and see how it works and always can bump it up if needed...
Even better than trying it out for yourself, get your friends to try it first! :twisted: :nutkick: